ADVERTISEMENT

HERTFORD COUNTY 4-1 (2-0) @ NE 4-0 (2-0)

Ok Goob or anyone. All those teams you named are east of 95. My question is who is really good west of 95 without being in the west? I really don't know
Possibly St Pauls, I honestly don't know, I saw somewhere a couple weeks ago that Monroe could possibly go east. If that were to happen then that would make things interesting. I didn't say they would I just stated that I saw it posted.

Not sure about West being way stronger. Don't let those losses to the Rams in the past get in that noggin. Salisbury, Shelby and Reidsville will fight it out in the West. East team will only play one.
Great post. I feel overall, west may be deeper, but in our runs, we’ve played plenty of teams in the East that were as good if not better than the team we played in the finals.

I agree with that. There were a couple of years we were pretty good but couldn't stop Todd Gurley

Last edited:
Reactions: daagoob
Remember, unlike past years it is already pre determined by conferences which teams go west or east.

Caswell, Alamance and Robeson counties are the westernmost counties that will be in the East brackets come playoff time in 2-A.

So, Reidsville has to be in the west. Monroe has to be in the west. St Pauls has to be in the east. Pretty simple.

There is no more guessing or using longitude coordinates. Playoff projections using this and the RPI formulas should be much easier to do when the time comes.

Last edited:
CAL PREPS PROJECTED SCORES

(HYPOTHETICALLY) NEUTRAL FIELD

NE VS REIDSVILLE 34-21 LOSS
NE VS SHELBY 38-28 LOSS
NE VS SALISBURY 35-22 LOSS
NE VS MAIDEN 31-24 LOSS

WRH VS REIDSVILLE 40-31 LOSS
WRH VS SHELBY 38-31 LOSS

NORTHEASTERN VS WRH 35-34 LOSS

NORTHEASTERN VS CLINTON 31-26 WIN

NORTHEASTERN VS WHITEVILLE
31-27 WIN

According to these analysis Wrh will win the east but it won't matter. The top teams in the west are all better than the top two teams in the east.

CAL PREPS PROJECTED SCORES

(HYPOTHETICALLY) NEUTRAL FIELD

NE VS REIDSVILLE 34-21 LOSS
NE VS SHELBY 38-28 LOSS
NE VS SALISBURY 35-22 LOSS
NE VS MAIDEN 31-24 LOSS

WRH VS REIDSVILLE 40-31 LOSS
WRH VS SHELBY 38-31 LOSS

NORTHEASTERN VS WRH 35-34 LOSS

NORTHEASTERN VS CLINTON 31-26 WIN

NORTHEASTERN VS WHITEVILLE
31-27 WIN

According to these analysis Wrh will win the east but it won't matter. The top teams in the west are all better than the top two teams in the east.
2a east is loaded this year 😮. I may need to slide and catch that Wallace northeastern game if it happens lol

Reactions: UNC91
Yes sir, he has a stronger arm even though he's a little fella. He's getting better every game, he's going to be the best throwing QB we've ever had. John take a look at the eye popping numbers our little receiver Shamar Sutton (Jr) #3 is putting up. This kids father is one of the assistant coaches. He has lightning quick speed and better moves than Holden Hodge (QB) had a couple seasons ago. He's so small that he's hard to tackle and if our QB even gets the ball close to him he will catch it. It's the yardage after the catch that's impressive. Even though he's small he's already drawn the attention of a lot of schools. This is one to keep an eye on, he's going to do big things. Coach's son, high IQ, just a pure athlete.
QB can sling it as well as I have seen in a while. Tight spiral, gets it out quick and has velocity on it.

Reactions: UNC91 and daagoob
QB can sling it as well as I have seen in a while. Tight spiral, gets it out quick and has velocity on it.
The only thing that worries me is that I dont think he sees a pass that he doesn't like. He will try to fit the ball into the tightest of places. He's not lacking confidence in his ability to complete a pass anywhere, and under any circumstances. If he sees an opening he's going to attack.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
That qb for NE has one of the quickest releases that I’ve seen. It’s like he just zips the ball down the field effortlessly. It’s been a while since NE dominated Edenton like that.
I agree. It is a combination of a nice tight spiral, he gets it out quick and then the ball has a pop on it

Reactions: daagoob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT