ADVERTISEMENT

HERTFORD COUNTY 4-1 (2-0) @ NE 4-0 (2-0)

Ive been telling everyone that I've never witnessed a defensive line at NE as good as the one we have now. I love the way this video highlights just how good that defensive front is and it showcases the speed of our athletes. We have a young QB who's growing every day. He's going to be the best QB to ever suit up for our Eagles, at least since I've been following closely. Fast forward to 3:40 in the video and you'll see just how fast Freshwater is when he picks up a fumble and runs it back 60 yards or so for a Td. This Edenton Holmes team was no slouch and they will most likely make a deep run in the playoffs. They have athletes and are very well coached. They were only down 1 at half but in the second half NE made some adjustments and just took control of the game. The Aces were having trouble all night with the snap. I'm thinking that NE defensive line might of had something to do with that. Don't count these Aces out, they are for real, they just ran into a very good NE team

Ive been telling everyone that I've never witnessed a defensive line at NE as good as the one we have now. I love the way this video highlights just how good that defensive front is and it showcases the speed of our athletes. We have a young QB who's growing every day. He's going to be the best QB to ever suit up for our Eagles, at least since I've been following closely. Fast forward to 3:40 in the video and you'll see just how fast Freshwater is when he picks up a fumble and runs it back 60 yards or so for a Td. This Edenton Holmes team was no slouch and they will most likely make a deep run in the playoffs. They have athletes and are very well coached. They were only down 1 at half but in the second half NE made some adjustments and just took control of the game. The Aces were having trouble all night with the snap. I'm thinking that NE defensive line might of had something to do with that. Don't count these Aces out, they are for real, they just ran into a very good NE team

Hope NE can finally win the big one. I've never seen a guy so amped up year after year like the goob

Hope NE can finally win the big one. I've never seen a guy so amped up year after year like the goob
Lol, and every year I eat crow. We almost always look good during the playoffs. The last couple of years we were playing our best ball in the playoffs. Then when we played Reidsville last year we didn't even look like the same team that had obliterated Eastern Randolph. I think we'll be playing for the Eastern Championship again this year. I think we are pretty good offensively with an awesome defense. @UNC91 , did you see the play at the end of that video where Fresh took the fumble and ran it back for a Td? That big boy has some speed, I'm really going to miss him and we may never have another like him.

@UNC91 , I see Swo has some new posters. They seem to share the same thoughts as you. Question, does the offensive coordinator have a son also coaching on the team?

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Lol, and every year I eat crow. We almost always look good during the playoffs. The last couple of years we were playing our best ball in the playoffs. Then when we played Reidsville last year we didn't even look like the same team that had obliterated Eastern Randolph. I think we'll be playing for the Eastern Championship again this year. I think we are pretty good offensively with an awesome defense. @UNC91 , did you see the play at the end of that video where Fresh took the fumble and ran it back for a Td? That big boy has some speed, I'm really going to miss him and we may never have another like him.

Hopefully this year it's the year for yall.

@UNC91 , I see Swo has some new posters. They seem to share the same thoughts as you. Question, does the offensive coordinator have a son also coaching on the team?

When swo is this bad, most will come out the woodwork. I'm no coach, but been around the game for 40 years, I can tell shit is all confused at swo. Most see it, most scared to tell their thoughts. I was never one to watch my mouth and will tell my opinion 10 out of 10 times lol. I'm old-school they say.

Thanks for posting this

Hope you don't think them bombs will work on shelby or Reidsville. Didn't see a run game much? 1# big tall skinny kid running the rock looked odd. But that defense will definitely win 🏆Big fast strong athletic group on the DLine

Reactions: daagoob
Hope you don't think them bombs will work on shelby or Reidsville. Didn't see a run game much? 1# big tall skinny kid running the rock looked odd. But that defense will definitely win 🏆Big fast strong athletic group on the DLine
We have absolutely no run game. #1 is Jordan Jones. He has the size and build of a D1 player and is a gold medal track star. He is 6'1 185 with not an ounce of fat on him. He trained hard this off season and went to some camps including an elite camp with Freshwater. I'm 6'1 and he's taller than I am so I think his measurements are wrong. He has talent but there's a lot going against him that has nothing to do with fb. I hope someone will recruit him as an athlete and get him away from our crazy little town. Ive been high on him since his first year, hopefully something good will happen to him soon. He's one of my favorites. Our receivers are really good but they are short and that worries me. Holmes couldn't defend the pass at all. Our QB lit them up, but we know that our passing attack will be tested against a Shelby or Reidsville. Up to this point we haven't really needed to run the ball so we just keep with the air attack.

We have absolutely no run game. #1 is Jordan Jones. He has the size and build of a D1 player and is a gold medal track star. He is 6'1 185 with not an ounce of fat on him. He trained hard this off season and went to some camps including an elite camp with Freshwater. I'm 6'1 and he's taller than I am so I think his measurements are wrong. He has talent but there's a lot going against him that has nothing to do with fb. I hope someone will recruit him as an athlete and get him away from our crazy little town. Ive been high on him since his first year, hopefully something good will happen to him soon. He's one of my favorites. Our receivers are really good but they are short and that worries me. Holmes couldn't defend the pass at all. Our QB lit them up, but we know that our passing attack will be tested against a Shelby or Reidsville. Up to this point we haven't really needed to run the ball so we just keep with the air attack.
That lefty QB reminds me of Surratt.

OH!…. how awkward it looked!…as he marched up and down and through and over…..my Maiden boys!😁

I'll just leave this right here. This is one of our top players and I apologize for not spotlighting him like he deserves. It's easy to get sidetracked when you have a player like Freshwater on your team and many times your DB's and OL's get overlooked.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Yeah Goob, NE does have some high caliber kids on D. Like I said I saw them in 7 on 7 in Richmond against Highland Springs. Good Ball skills in the secondary. What number is that kid?

Here's another clip of him working out with my good friend @NextGenAthleticsNGA whose one of the best in the business. Howard was a hall of fame DB at ECSU and is the most positive person I've ever been around. Not only does he have the skills to teach these young kids he's also a great role model. All you up and coming players that frequent these threads, this is the guy that will get you to that next level. If your a parent you won't find a better person to train your child. Howard was a proven college star and he doesn't drink,doesn't curse, and loves giving back to these kids. He probably will rip me for saying these things about him but they're all true. Even though I'm a little older than he is he took the challenge of helping me achieve my goals to get where I wanted to be. For 6 months he worked out with me a couple of times a weeks. In that short time he made a big impact on my life both business wise and in my family life, and he will do the same for you. Don't be afraid to reach out to him on Instagram, he's one of the best and I'm glad I reached out to him.

Reactions: Otis4411
Don't sleep on Hertford county they pushed us to the limit earlier this year. It took a goal line stand to seal that victory. Not saying they'll beat northeastern but I wouldn't take them lightly.
I can promise you this, the NE coaching staff isn't overlooking HC. We may overlook some teams but Hertford County isn't one them, they always play us tough. This will be a good game, most likely very high scoring

I can promise you this, the NE coaching staff isn't overlooking HC. We may overlook some teams but Hertford County isn't one them, they always play us tough. This will be a good game, most likely very high scoring
Oh I believe you guys will win I just wouldn't be surprised if the game is a little closer than some of the people in this thread are saying.

Reactions: daagoob and UNC91
Reactions: Maiden Creek
I SURE HOPE THEY GET "OUR MAN IN THE BOX" SOME NEW SPEAKERS! ITS EMBARRASSING ENOUGH ALREADY BUT IMAGINE HOW EMBARRASSING IT WILL BE COME PLAYOFF TIME. COACH MOORE!!!!! WORK YOUR MAGIC AND TELL RONALD NIXON TO FIX THIS SIMPLE PROBLEM. OUR PLAYERS AND FANS DESERVE BETTER. @Jamesdavis06 , HOW BAD DO OUR SPEAKERS SOUND?

I like our new qb.

Passed the eye test for sure. We shall see his small frame how he can absorb hits from a lot bigger guys. NE coaches have set him up to succeed setting up outta shotgun formation. Never understood swo trying to pass under center this year.

Reactions: daagoob
Passed the eye test for sure. We shall see his small frame how he can absorb hits from a lot bigger guys. NE coaches have set him up to succeed setting up outta shotgun formation. Never understood swo trying to pass under center this year.
One thing that I've never mentioned up here is our coach is very high on our Offensive Line. Those kids don't get the credit they deserve many times but they have done well protecting our lil Qb. Holmes got a couple good hits on him last week but he bounced back up. That #90 for Holmes is a beast, he got a couple really good licks in on Melson. We've faced a couple of good teams this year but definitely not Shelby caliber. I think we'll do well in the Eastern playoffs, not positive we'll win because there are a handful of teams I've heard good things about that I know nothing about. Whiteville, East Duplin, Princeton, possibly Monroe. Those teams worry me. We know what Swo, Wrh,Clinton, and Kinston bring to the table just like everyone knows how we play. The east is wide open this year imo. It's anyone's to win. Regardless I think the west is way stronger.

One thing that I've never mentioned up here is our coach is very high on our Offensive Line. Those kids don't get the credit they deserve many times but they have done well protecting our lil Qb. Holmes got a couple good hits on him last week but he bounced back up. That #90 for Holmes is a beast, he got a couple really good licks in on Melson. We've faced a couple of good teams this year but definitely not Shelby caliber. I think we'll do well in the Eastern playoffs, not positive we'll win because there are a handful of teams I've heard good things about that I know nothing about. Whiteville, East Duplin, Princeton, possibly Monroe. Those teams worry me. We know what Swo, Wrh,Clinton, and Kinston bring to the table just like everyone knows how we play. The east is wide open this year imo. It's anyone's to win. Regardless I think the west is way stronger.
Not sure about West being way stronger. Don't let those losses to the Rams in the past get in that noggin. Salisbury, Shelby and Reidsville will fight it out in the West. East team will only play one.

Reactions: UNC91 and daagoob
Ok Goob or anyone. All those teams you named are east of 95. My question is who is really good west of 95 without being in the west? I really don't know

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT