ADVERTISEMENT

Hayesville and Swain score tonight

have they even started (weather???) have the feed up says will start soon

don't want to be a JA... maybe the weather this week (doubt it ... its football) but did the PAY SITE start of sucking and just get worse? ... been over the pond all week and in CT tonight was really wanting to see this if it on

14-8 Swain, with about a minute gone in the 2nd. Good 35-yard run by Hayesville, breaking at least half-a-dozen tackles.

The big 260 pound running back for Hayesville injured and taken off on stretcher.

Beaner's first game this season and he's injured again. No word on his injury but I saw him on the sideline with crutches.

Yes, Beaner is #10. I have really been looking forward to his return. Hope he is not hurt too badly. But as you see, Swain is blessed with several really good running backs.

Wouldn't bet a nickel on this game. Fair week for Cherokee! And Inauguration week for the new Tribal leaders. Maybe it will rain and we can convinceSwain County to play at Cherokee :)))))

Reactions: gal durnit
Only thing I am betting on this game is some pick em points and not sure which way I am going to go with that either haha.

To the person concerened about Hayesvilles number 34, it turns out the injury was fairly serious, he wound up in surgery last night. More than likely that was the last time he will see the field. Hayesville has been plagued with injuries . I understand there were only 6 original starters that started last night. As of last night they will be 1 more starter short, possibly even 2 more, #41 a sophomore possible broken rib, #54 concussion, any one that was there will remember him trying to kick off in the 4th quarter missing the ball, during the game it turns out he didn't even know it was his job to kick off at that time, it was said he was confused throughout the 2 nd half. Those injuries can be hard to spot. Maybe everyone with the exception of #32 will be back soon, so these boys can pick up where they left off several weeks ago.

To the person concerened about Hayesvilles number 34, it turns out the injury was fairly serious, he wound up in surgery last night. More than likely that was the last time he will see the field. Hayesville has been plagued with injuries . I understand there were only 6 original starters that started last night. As of last night they will be 1 more starter short, possibly even 2 more, #41 a sophomore possible broken rib, #54 concussion, any one that was there will remember him trying to kick off in the 4th quarter missing the ball, during the game it turns out he didn't even know it was his job to kick off at that time, it was said he was confused throughout the 2 nd half. Those injuries can be hard to spot. Maybe everyone with the exception of #32 will be back soon, so these boys can pick up where they left off several weeks ago.

Sorry to hear about #32. Good athlete and hard runner. Prayers going up for him. Hope he can make it back for basketball, he is a senior.

Reactions: gal durnit
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT