ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock

ItsJustWords252

Sep 10, 2013
Charlotte
Lost a lot of talent last year from seniors to players leaving out of state and playing other sports but I still see them in the eastern finales

What's interesting is they will be battle tested this year so I don't wanna hear no weak schedule bs

1. Washington
2.new bern
3. New handover
4. Jh rose

I love that coach byrant is playing way better schools this year to get them ready can't wait

Having a little group hug seadog. Everybody knows. SP don't play in dec. Now that i think about it. Neither does Havenot.
You both should be finding a way for us to go big 3a.

Thought Havelock was supposed to have a pretty young team last season. Who is gone besides Bowman focusing on hoops?

Dallas left also he was one of their 3 receivers and u call someone have not but won 3 back to back titles we gonna see if y'all even make past the second round this year let's compare our past 5 seasons to yours

There is a new sheriff in town junior. Did you even watch last years game ? If we meet again..???You will get steam rolled....AGAIN...

Cool beans new year new team talk to me when y'all when 3 back to back as far as this discussion good luck to y'all I'm not doing the back and forth with y'all this year bye

What feelings lmao cause my old school lost to y'all in the state idc dude u can't win every year or win them all which I doubt y'all even make it to state this year as far as I'm concern the west 3am looking weak all the east teams stacked so maybe y'all can squeeze in their just better hope y'all match up isn't the rams cause you will be embarrassed and I bet those talks from last year will be no longer cared about enjoy it while u can

What feelings lmao cause my old school lost to y'all in the state idc dude u can't win every year or win them all which I doubt y'all even make it to state this year as far as I'm concern the west 3am looking weak all the east teams stacked so maybe y'all can squeeze in their just better hope y'all match up isn't the rams cause you will be embarrassed and I bet those talks from last year will be no longer cared about enjoy it while u can

The east is in big doo doo. The West is looking deep this year.

Orange
havelock
eastern alamance
Jacksonville
Eastern Wayne

Do I need to keep going? all these schools had young teams and returned a lot of both sides of the ball we will see come playoff time in the mean time tell the west to learn how to play defense crest got lucky with a pick 6 against sp that score isn't a eye opening score like they dominated sp so we not scared over here and sp scored 13 on their (starters)

Havelock turned the ball over 3 times in the first half still was up 37-0 at half and turned the ball over 4 times in the game compared to washingtons 2 and only gave up 13 when the starters was out defense wins games crest doesn't have the defense they had last year and I doubt the west wins this year I'm taking any team that comes out the east in this year 3a state

Also havelock didn't give up a first down to Washington until the 3rd quarter don't worry if u wanna say Washington isn't good we play new bern next week

Cool beans new year new team talk to me when y'all when 3 back to back as far as this discussion good luck to y'all I'm not doing the back and forth with y'all this year bye

Talk to us when you score a TD on Crest. 50 points per game going in and 3 points and 150 yards. Dominated after you guys fattened up on the Concord's of 3A.

Orange
havelock
eastern alamance
Jacksonville
Eastern Wayne

Do I need to keep going? all these schools had young teams and returned a lot of both sides of the ball we will see come playoff time in the mean time tell the west to learn how to play defense crest got lucky with a pick 6 against sp that score isn't a eye opening score like they dominated sp so we not scared over here and sp scored 13 on their (starters)

Luck would have been them fumbling the ball near their goal line. Players make plays. You might not understand after that joke effort in Raleigh last year.

No dog in this fight but Crest completely dismantled Havelock. I would just give them their props and hope to see them this year

Reactions: crestcharger02
Orange
havelock
eastern alamance
Jacksonville
Eastern Wayne

I'll match those schools against

Crest
Shelby
South Point
A.C.Reynolds
Asheville in no particular order

So just comparing championships, Jacksonville has one Havelock has 4 right? The rest are zero. Now, Crest has 5 Shelby has 7 (but really it's more like 15 or something crazy cause they're old as hell) South Point has 3 (they say 4) Reynolds has 3 And Asheville has 1 I like my teams against yours.

Last edited:
I don't even care about this thread, but holy hell man. I got eye cancer just trying to read the posts from that 252 guy. Dude, do you know what punctuation or sentence structure is? Does anyone know how to unread that crap?

C'mon Cougar-90 you can't use 4 syllable words on this board! Half the guys that read this are still trying to figure out what punctuation is!!

Dude this is how you handle getting your ass handed to you???? Smh. Grow up. You lost, nearly shutout. Move on. That was last year. Damn go kick rocks

SHS Lion, I only deleted your post because of the copy of his post I had deleted. Nothing toward you.

Pay no attention to these Crest guys Justwords. If Havelock meets Crest I have them playing well and getting two field goals. 30-6 Crest.

Lol killing him with kindness, its double their point total from last year though #makingPROGRESS

It is way too early for Itsjustwords to get that bent out of shape over a message board. Havelock will win more than they lose and if they are lucky they will get another shot at Crest.

You had better hope not!!!!!!!
Different Havelock fan here with a different perspective.

First, not a single person on the Havelock side last December would have a negative thing to say about Crest's talent or ability. Crest is solid. Trust we know that. We don't like losing but sore losers we are not.

ItsJustWords, no point in arguing with anyone on a board full of folks from WNC about east football. Frankly, they earned their bragging rights last year just like we did in the previous 3 years.

It's a new year and another opportunity for anyone to take the title. We hope to make our 5th straight appearance at States, and we most certainly believe in our team. May we meet you again, Crest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT