ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock @ Wallace-Rose Hill

79, what's your score tonight? We gonna have to tackle and guard alot better than last week or it's gonna be a long night. Otis, who yal got?

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Wallace scored first play after kick off goes for 2 doesn’t get it havelock up 28-27 5 mins to go

oh no! all that time is going to run out for wallace
It’s over for them they only got 2 timeouts
I tried to tell them I wasn’t gonna be surprised if havelock won or lost tried to tell them lebron sharpe is a monster and Jalen but it was a good game. I’m curious to why Darden ain’t play but a little bit.

It’s over for them they only got 2 timeouts
I tried to tell them I wasn’t gonna be surprised if havelock won or lost tried to tell them lebron sharpe is a monster and Jalen but it was a good game. I’m curious to why Darden ain’t start
I thought wallace was supposed to be good. seems like terrible clock management by the coaching

Reactions: O&B Attack
But anyways I’m going to that Laney game next week for sure Laney put a whipping on Conley so I’m interested to see how havelock does next week

Reactions: O&B Attack
The offensive coordinator is a mess all the shifting in and out killed momentum bad play calling good game hats off to havelock!!

Should kept those comments from last week to yourself Wallace. Things come back to bite you.

I really hope wallace doesnt take it out on clinton next week. should be a good one. I'll be at the game, probaly not till halftime, hopefully i can find a seat

what time does that game start>

I really hope wallace doesnt take it out on clinton next week. should be a good one. I'll be at the game, probaly not till halftime, hopefully i can find a seat

what time does that game start>
7pm
Take it out in Clinton I mean is Clinton suppose to be their whipping boy ? The DarkHorses will take care of themselves; some comments about all stars may come back to haunt.

• Love
Reactions: daagoob
All that scrimmage talk and new Hanover got their 🍑 taking to the woodshed by jh rose 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT