ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs Wallace Rose Hill

I respect WRH. I would like to see how they stack up against the west best..2A Hibriten...South Point..Sheby..or West 3a Dudley...Crest...Mt.Tabor
I can assure this against those 3 they may not beat all three but I would bet the farm that WRH does not go 0-3

Yeah ok. You do remember what Crest did to Havelock just a couple of years ago. Havelock essentially got beat by a newcomer to 2a. WRH was just 1a last year. Havelock wouldnt beat any 1 of those 6 mentioned. WRH i respect them but ive saw them 3 or 4 times and yes i was impressed. Ive also saw all of the teams in the west that i mentioned. A couple would be dog fights. Maybe WRH would go 1-5, with wins maybe to Mt.Tabor and possibly to Crest. State champs Shelby and South Point and western runner up Hibriten would beat them realtalk.

Yeah ok. You do remember what Crest did to Havelock just a couple of years ago. Havelock essentially got beat by a newcomer to 2a. WRH was just 1a last year. Havelock wouldnt beat any 1 of those 6 mentioned. WRH i respect them but ive saw them 3 or 4 times and yes i was impressed. Ive also saw all of the teams in the west that i mentioned. A couple would be dog fights. Maybe WRH would go 1-5, with wins maybe to Mt.Tabor and possibly to Crest. State champs Shelby and South Point and western runner up Hibriten would beat them realtalk.
Lol.. y'all kill me out West. LMAO! 1-5 your smoking some of that really good stuff!

Naw not smoking at all. Shelby has won 4 state championships in a row in 2a. Shelby Crest had won 3 or 4. South Point just won 3a last year. Naw not smoking at all. Dudley 3 a west has won how many in a row...nope not smoking at all bro.

Like i said i respect WRH. None of you blow hards gave them a chance against Havelock. Now all of a sudden..well...maybe WRH is that good..and also maybe Havelock was overrated at the same time. Anyways way to rep the small programs WRH. No disrespect intended to anyone. Havelock and WRH both have great sustained programs.

Havelock isn't overrated, far from it. 15 penalties including three intentional grounding calls plus turnovers will doom you against good teams. Credit WRH for doing what they wanted to do heading into the game, grinding it out. WRH ran the ball 50 times, broke a 70 yarder and they completed 2 passes the entire game, both were for TD's. Two really, really good teams and one helluva football game, I expect both teams to be practicing in mid to late November.

Havelock isn't overrated, far from it. 15 penalties including three intentional grounding calls plus turnovers will doom you against good teams. Credit WRH for doing what they wanted to do heading into the game, grinding it out. WRH ran the ball 50 times, broke a 70 yarder and they completed 2 passes the entire game, both were for TD's. Two really, really good teams and one helluva football game, I expect both teams to be practicing in mid to late November.

Yea I was going to say the same thing after reading daBlueprint1's post. Havelock is not over rated. They are a very good football team. WRH has a lot to be proud of.

They both may be very good for their area. Come November/December we will see if they both live up to the hype or fall far short like the east is known to do.

Schools over here in my neck of the woods do pretty damn well in the East. Not sure what area you're talking about, though.

Lol..funny how they seem to forget. Didn't Havelock win like 3 state titles in 4 years? Didn't SWO win a state title? WRH... well they have multiple in the last 5 years. New Bern Bears don't they have a ring as well all within the last 7 years? Did they play Eastern teams for those titles? Oh that's right they were teams from the unbeatable West..lol

Lol..funny how they seem to forget. Didn't Havelock win like 3 state titles in 4 years? Didn't SWO win a state title? WRH... well they have multiple in the last 5 years. New Bern Bears don't they have a ring as well all within the last 7 years? Did they play Eastern teams for those titles? Oh that's right they were teams from the unbeatable West..lol

8-32

3A is 4-36 in favor of the west + or - 1 or 2

numbers don't lie, it's too lopsided not to notice

Havelock would have beat south point in that state last year rocky mount loss because they run 95% of the time and we know South point doesn't do good against spread offense we seen that against Shelby sooo yeah and if you don't think havelock is on Shelby lvl you are smoking some good crack over there and that 8-36 crap is lame the last 10 years what is the record ????

Havelock record vs west teams in the state championship is 3-1-1 sooo I could careless about the stupid record you're mentioning lmao
They won when small 3A had down years and the better teams were in 3AA. They were
in the perfect storm.

Havelock would have beat south point in that state last year rocky mount loss because they run 95% of the time and we know South point doesn't do good against spread offense we seen that against Shelby sooo yeah and if you don't think havelock is on Shelby lvl you are smoking some good crack over there and that 8-36 crap is lame the last 10 years what is the record ????

The past 10 years the East is 3-20 against the west in 2A/2AA

Even the wests one hit wonders like West Stokes, South Iredell, and Salisbury have won. ALL of them.

In 3A/3AA the east is 4-20 against the west. 3 were Havelock and the other was Rocky Mt.

You're significantly weaker than the west overall from 2A-4AA

Reactions: Champ_24
They won when small 3A had down years and the better teams were in 3AA. They were
in the perfect storm.

The past 10 years the East is 3-20 against the west in 2A/2AA

Even the wests one hit wonders like West Stokes, South Iredell, and Salisbury have won. ALL of them.

In 3A/3AA the east is 4-20 against the west. 3 were Havelock and the other was Rocky Mt.

You're significantly weaker than the west overall from 2A-4AA

You're a idiot won when West had down years ? Lmaooo concord had arguably the best back in the state and the best qb and havelock beat them stop the bull crap

And west Rowan had been to 4 straight finals so like I said havelock is 3-1-1 so I could careless what the over all record is when we get there we get it done ‍♂️ And I believe southern Durham beat crest or am I wrong ? Lol

So your record is wrong because southern Durham won like 1-2 titles back to back in 3aa but like I said who cares most of that crap don't matter when u got teams like Dudley who are really in the east playing in the west

So your record is wrong because southern Durham won like 1-2 titles back to back in 3aa but like I said who cares most of that crap don't matter when u got teams like Dudley who are really in the east playing in the west

lol you don't know geography the triad is in the west.

But either way I could careless havelock loss the game because of pentalities and turn overs it's that simple don't see them losing another game peace lmao

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT