ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs Wallace Rose Hill

There has been a lot of great matchups so far and these are 2 of the areas heavyweights but different size schools. Havelock will win going away but the Dogs will hang tough..28-14

my dogs will hang tough for 3 qtrs. and the rams win late 21-7

OTE="hotterhand, post: 429394, member: 3868"]How much more special than in past seasons? Talk me in to going to this game.[/QUOTE] Senior defense that has 2 championships.They fly to the ball, and are well coached. Offense is good. but might give up more points than defense. Not really.Defense plays hard hitting, lights out, stingy d. WRH fans travel well,also.

Wallace fumbled the punt and Havelock recovered deep in WRH territory and they capitalize. Wallace up 26-21 with 4 min left in 3rd.

To beat Havelock in Havelock is a major accomplishment. I had no idea Wallace Rose could be that good. These 2 teams will make some noise come playoff time in their respective classifications .

Western guys use to give us a hard time about Lil ole Wallace Rose-Hill being our marquee game every year but tonight proved they are someone to watch out for and have always been......they are our rivals but i respect the ball they play over there in Duplin County year in and year out

Hard to believe with the weather they were able to play. It was throwing down in Vanceboro. Wind, rain, and tornado warnings. They made the right call to reschedule our game with NB.

Western guys use to give us a hard time about Lil ole Wallace Rose-Hill being our marquee game every year but tonight proved they are someone to watch out for and have always been......they are our rivals but i respect the ball they play over there in Duplin County year in and year out

I started to go tonight but looking at the weather I was sure lightning would call it. I was shocked to see that halftime score and realize they were able to play. I've heard a lot about WRH and I've wanted to see them play. I'm sorry I missed this.

Havelock might not be that great this year anyway. It's not like Wallace beat a Hillside or Dudley.

Reactions: seadog28
Lol you said havelock might not be that great this year ? That might be their only loss of the season

You say things like this every year, ever since Crest took their will and brought it to Clev. county. They haven't even gotten back to the title game since then.:D

You say things like this every year, ever since Crest took their will and brought it to Clev. county. They haven't even gotten back to the title game since then.:D

THEy should have been their last year but jbb didn't wanna kick the fg but who cares crest hasn't done crap since 2 or 3 years ago good job lol

We 1a fans have known for a while that Wallace can compete and beat bigger schools. Not just big sorry schools, but bigger schools that compete. This win surprises no one but the Havelock 3a faithful. If Shelby was in this area they would beat teams like this on a regular basis. They do it in the West and the East would be no different.

Shelby might have better competition in the east, who knows. WRH is the second smallest 2a school in the state. WRH could compete with west 2a and 3a. WRH might not win state this year, but has earned the respect of larger teams. Havelock hasn't seen speed and strength like they saw last night. Someone said that WRH has not seen size like Havelock. They were right

Shelby might have better competition in the east, who knows. WRH is the second smallest 2a school in the state. WRH could compete with west 2a and 3a. WRH might not win state this year, but has earned the respect of larger teams. Havelock hasn't seen speed and strength like they saw last night. Someone said that WRH has not seen size like Havelock. They were right

Your 3A out east(east of Durham) is just as weak(except Rocky Mt).
Schedule some top teams out west and play them and see how you stack up then.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT