ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs southern Durham

ItsJustWords252

Sep 10, 2013
Charlotte
I see the bs ppl talking on other forums about this the match up u wanted 7 years ago actually this the match up everyone wanted since 2011 when we both won states

u seem. To forget we won 2011-2013

southern Durham y’all just now getting back to being relevant and wanna talk smack just because havelock graduated a ton of seniors last year because if we played since 2011 y’all probably would have won 2 games so don’t get to talking now just because we are young we are still talented and you will find that out soon

I see the bs ppl talking on other forums about this the match up u wanted 7 years ago actually this the match up everyone wanted since 2011 when we both won states

southern Durham y’all just now getting back to being relevant and wanna talk smack just because havelock graduated a ton of seniors last year because if we played since 2011 y’all probably would have won 2 games so don’t get to talking now just because we are young we are still talented and you will find that out soon
Good luck on Friday. I think the Rams come put pissed off and win by at least 2 scores.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252

They had better be real careful. I am willing to bet the farm that they won’t do what New Bern did against Havelock. The Bears are like you said just that good. We will be lucky to keep it respectable tomorrow .

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
They had better be real careful. I am willing to bet the farm that they won’t do what New Bern did against Havelock. The Bears are like you said just that good. We will be lucky to keep it respectable tomorrow .
I think y’all will be ok Jacksonville has a good team and it helps a lot of your guys been on varsity since freshmen and sophomores I think it will be a good game

I think new bern wins but I think by 2/3 tds at the most won’t be like what they did to us

It’s 2/0 at half here rams got to the 2yard line and couldn’t score honestly southern is not good Lmaoo rams really beating them self with penalties

Reactions: UNC91
Congratulations to the Rams.

I ain’t gon lie I was talking crazy on hsot

cause they was trying say our conference is trash like what lmao year in year out someone has represented our conference in the playoffs really well for the past decade and they gonna say our conference is trash that’s crazy I started talking real spicy 😂 cause it ain’t even about just havelock no more at that point they basically trying make it seem like we don’t have ballers down this way

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT