ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs jh rose

Should be entertaining. Will be the first time Havelock will be tested through the air. Rose has 4 guys outside that can do damage. Their D looks much improved as well, only giving up 6 points to New Hanover is eye opening.

Reactions: Swo_05
R's U's still HIDING from Us's. 77 point Bears

On here everyday, S2V2, never hide. When your team wins 3 big boy titles the past 10 years (2 in the past 6 years) there isn't a reason to hide. You know who my team is, what I find funny is that you root for Swett, Richmond, Scotland, and the state of SC. Come on man, jump out of the closet already.

Rose might keep it close if we don’t slow down the passing game. If the run and pass is going at the same time we might be in trouble.

The rush on the QB is key they will complete some passes but we have to make him pay for all the passes. Should be fun to watch

Rose might keep it close if we don’t slow down the passing game. If the run and pass is going at the same time we might be in trouble.

The rush on the QB is key they will complete some passes but we have to make him pay for all the passes. Should be fun to watch
I thought that too, then I watched the film on Rose lol... They are entirely too slow, big wrs but slow and plays take too long to develop. They cant stop us from scoring which will make them even more 1 dimensional, and we start picking that qb off... Im calling a blowout this week too

I thought that too, then I watched the film on Rose lol... They are entirely too slow, big wrs but slow and plays take too long to develop. They cant stop us from scoring which will make them even more 1 dimensional, and we start picking that qb off... Im calling a blowout this week too

We need to be tested we give up too many yards with the rush but most HS teams do. If we shut down there passing game it will be a blow out.

Rose has a pair of WR's; 6'3 and 6'4 that can go up and catch it. To negate the pass rush, I think you'll see a lot of screens/slants and jump balls to the big boys out wide. Their coach is pretty smart, he knows his QB is going to have to get that rock out fast. With that being said, he won't be able to do jack shit to stop that Havelock attack.

With that being said, he won't be able to do jack shit to stop that Havelock attack.

That is the problem everyone that will play Havelock will face. I don't know anything about Rose but over the past 10 years they have not impressed with defensive play. Havelock can score at will if Rose is not ready defensively. Havelock can play some defense too. I'll say Havelock by 5 td's. I'm a believer!

Havelock by a TON. The win at NH is nothing, NH is way down this year promise that. Havelock is on a whole other level then most 3A schools

Reactions: Otis4411
Rose has a pair of WR's; 6'3 and 6'4 that can go up and catch it. To negate the pass rush, I think you'll see a lot of screens/slants and jump balls to the big boys out wide. Their coach is pretty smart, he knows his QB is going to have to get that rock out fast. With that being said, he won't be able to do jack shit to stop that Havelock attack.
They were only able to muster 21 points against Hunt lol, those wrs are tall but slow as pond water... Not to mention that if they do start to pose as a threat, then we just put our 4 star safety in to play his natural position also lol... we will be fine

Rose always has good WR’s QB play will be key, I am just waiting for us to play a clean game. We need to work on those penalties Now we are playing good football that is the one area that kills us and could hurt us later.

This game pushes us. The next few weeks should be fun.

Rose always has good WR’s QB play will be key, I am just waiting for us to play a clean game. We need to work on those penalties Now we are playing good football that is the one area that kills us and could hurt us later.

This game pushes us. The next few weeks should be fun.
Yeah I'm starting to think we teach holding at practice lol

Reactions: downlo and Swo_05
They were only able to muster 21 points against Hunt lol, those wrs are tall but slow as pond water... Not to mention that if they do start to pose as a threat, then we just put our 4 star safety in to play his natural position also lol... we will be fine

Don’t expect anything less, Havelock should be fine until they see CC.

Rams are th total package right now. Will be real hard to b at as long as they stay healthy.Excellent coaches and some very talented kids. Their offense puts up prolific numbers. I will be at this game for sure to see them live.

Reactions: easy252 and ncjeff
Havelock had a 85 yard td called back a 70 yard pass called back lmao it should be worse but they keep getting dumb penalties

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT