ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs Jacksonville

Final 41-6 lol .... lets see if Havelock can get this intensity when they play West Craven again I think West Craven really pissed this team off

Lol... so funny how you flip flop. Typical of a SWO fan. Y'all all over the boards when you guys are winning but when your not on top you don't anything. Northside game was given to them they know it and anyone who there knows it. West Carteret kids just broke down once our starting QB went down.. now the two conference loses well not to many teams in the state will or can beat West Craven of Havelock this year. It's tough for high school teams to get up for back to back games like that when your more then likely playing the two best 3A teams in the state. So call us what you must. I am proud of these young men for what the accomplished with such a young team at that. What you need to do is worry about your stallions. Northside loses to at the team the number one team 3A the number one team in 2A in Clinton and from the looks of it the number 5 team in 2A in East Duplin. And you talking trash about that team. Your a trip dude. Just worry about the but whoppings your going to continue to get from Jacksonville and Northside for the next few years.

Lol... so funny how you flip flop. Typical of a SWO fan. Y'all all over the boards when you guys are winning but when your not on top you don't anything. Northside game was given to them they know it and anyone who there knows it. West Carteret kids just broke down once our starting QB went down.. now the two conference loses well not to many teams in the state will or can beat West Craven of Havelock this year. It's tough for high school teams to get up for back to back games like that when your more then likely playing the two best 3A teams in the state. So call us what you must. I am proud of these young men for what the accomplished with such a young team at that. What you need to do is worry about your stallions. Northside loses to at the team the number one team 3A the number one team in 2A in Clinton and from the looks of it the number 5 team in 2A in East Duplin. And you talking trash about that team. Your a trip dude. Just worry about the but whoppings your going to continue to get from Jacksonville and Northside for the next few years.

Jacksonville will make noise in these playoffs don't worry about what other guys say havelock may have put a whooping on them this past week but that doesn't mean anything I still believe Jacksonville can beat anyone including havelock or West Craven they just have to play a perfect game or cause havelock & West Craven to turn the ball over Jacksonville will be just fine

But I think Jacksonville is 3aa this year for playoffs so we may not see them
Looks like Jacksonville may get Western Alamance in the first round. Not a favorable match up for Jacksonville as Western Alamance maybe on of if not the best team in the state.

Looks like Jacksonville may get Western Alamance in the first round. Not a favorable match up for Jacksonville as Western Alamance maybe on of if not the best team in the state.

Lmaoo.... best team in the state ? I would have to see them play havelock and West Craven first

And Scotland county Dudley Vance mallard creek and so on ...

Not very many 3AA teams are going to be anything like West Craven or Havelock. As long as the Cards go out and play like they are capable. They will be fine.

West Craven has to learn to play the game and then huddle up and avoid the taunts. The last little shove after the whistle they can't react and it's hard for them. Too many penalties last night which several was bogus. West Carteret one time under a heavy blitz the qb quickly turned and threw the ball over our sideline. There wasn't a player from either team on that side of the field. The defense imeadiatly took the qb down and they throw the flag and call roughing the passer. ref tells Coach the ball was past the line of scrimmage. Never mind that nobody on the field was within 30 yards ( not down field but from the side) Of the ball. It's how he avoided the sack. Pitiful called game and the only game I have seen this year where I would make that statement.

Not very many 3AA teams are going to be anything like West Craven or Havelock. As long as the Cards go out and play like they are capable. They will be fine.

I certainly agree with you now about the Jacksonville game and West Carteret. If you played that game 10 times and did it without Boone I think I saw the only game you would have lost. They are not very good and they will only play one more game. We had 3 td' s taken off the board on penalties where we never scored on the drives. Had a 4th called back but we did score on that drive. West Carteret appeared to be trying to win a penalty game instead of a ball game. They don't have the talent to stay close enough to try that with us.

Lmaoo.... best team in the state ? I would have to see them play havelock and West Craven first

And Scotland county Dudley Vance mallard creek and so on ...

Let me clarify, in the 3A division. They are certainly top 5 but none of that matters now. You have to put up or shut up on the field. Loose and go home. The cream will and always does rise to the top.

West Craven will play at home throughout. That will prove to be huge for us if we play to our potential.

Interesting preview of the brackets. Havelock potentially playing on the road at Orange in 2nd round than round 2 of West Craven in the 3rd.

Yes West Carteret game would have been over. It was 21-6 in the second quarter was about to be 28-6 Boone got hurt on the 1 yard line. Kids just feel apart after watching their starting QB go down. They know that if they play that game 10 times they get beat by at least 21 points all 10 of those times as long as everyone is healthy. But hey it is what it is. They won.

They are not the best team in 3a there is a reason havelock And West Craven ranked 1-2 in the state and teams gonna find out in these playoffs I hope Jacksonville beats the crap out of y'all

They have no idea itsjust when they run into the Eagles and Rams of what they are getting themselves into. Havelock and West Craven are in a class by themselves in 3A 98% of the 3A teams in the state have not seen or will they see anything like them. Your right they will find out. With the Cards facing the two teams at the end of the season like that has prepared them for the playoffs. I am sure even in 3AA the chances of them seeing teams the caliber of West Craven or Havelock are slim to none. So we will see.

Orange has an impressive looking season going also in the East. I wouldn't overlook them either. They've been beating everyone pretty good and allowing just a few points here and there.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
Orange has an impressive looking season going also in the East. I wouldn't overlook them either. They've been beating everyone pretty good and allowing just a few points here and there.
Yes I been checking them out. We definitely are not going to overlook anyone but are more then happy for them to overlook us. Because if they do. They can be in for a long night.

You might be right because Havelock and West Craven have to face each other. But you can bet this that the west champion will have to see either one of these teams from the east in the championship and I am telling you.. you would rather see Havelock then the Eagles.. those are some a talented bunch of angry birds.

Reactions: Otis4411
Yes like my man Otis said if West Craven can control the penalties then whoever faces them are in for a hard hitting game and you had better be able stop Debo. Kid is Cooper like.. Pharoh that is. One the best athletes in the state that nobody talks about.

Final 41-6 lol .... lets see if Havelock can get this intensity when they play West Craven again I think West Craven really pissed this team off
Anything can happen !! look at Morehead last year. West Craven still has a tough bracket .Eastern Alamance is young but only lost to Eastern Guilford by 10 and should have won that game. they were on the 13 yd twice before turning it over. Then Orange is no slouch either.

Anything can happen !! look at Morehead last year. West Craven still has a tough bracket .Eastern Alamance is young but only lost to Eastern Guilford by 10 and should have won that game. they were on the 13 yd twice before turning it over. Then Orange is no slouch either.
We faced EA several years ago in the playoffs. well coached solid team back then too. i would expect the same again. They also have great fans. I don't know anything about Orange but their schedule shows they have played well known teams and not many teams have put points on them. So they certainly have the respect coming. Havelock has a lot of playoff experience and thats hard to beat.

We faced EA several years ago in the playoffs. well coached solid team back then too. i would expect the same again. They also have great fans. I don't know anything about Orange but their schedule shows they have played well known teams and not many teams have put points on them. So they certainly have the respect coming. Havelock has a lot of playoff experience and thats hard to beat.
Eastern is very young ,They will have 19 starters back next year. Orange is ok but not great ,They have a couple good players, But other than Southern Durham It was a week conference. All it takes is for a team to get on a roll. Look at Rocky Mt last year,( And Morehead) they should have beat Rocky Mt. I saw on Hudl that touchdown that was a fumble the guy never broke the plain and Morehead recovered the fumble. Morehead wasup by 12 anything can happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT