ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock @ Valhalla (Tarboro)

Tarboro got exposed. 95% talent and 5% coaching. Nothing has changed, or will, because they simply outrun teams. No contingency plan, never can stop a passing offense combined with poor defensive coaching against Havelock,
Down by two scores and run an A gap trap. Down by three+ scores and expand the offense by running a sweep. Simply no competition in the East.
It’s so funny all you here is about how the best 1A schools can’t compete with the best 3A schools - and then when a top 1A school loses to a top 3A school the narrative is the 1A school got exposed lol which is it?

I would hope a 3A team that some people think have a shot of winning the state championship would be able to handle a 1A team.?

Tarboro got exposed. 95% talent and 5% coaching. Nothing has changed, or will, because they simply outrun teams. No contingency plan, never can stop a passing offense combined with poor defensive coaching against Havelock,
Down by two scores and run an A gap trap. Down by three+ scores and expand the offense by running a sweep. Simply no competition in the East.
And with that said I guarantee you Tarboro won’t lose another game this year & will cap it off with a state championship this year. I bet you that. Also, Havelock would dog walk any team in 1A with all that talent they have. 6 or 7 D1 players on that team. Game was hella closer than that final score but believe what you want & I said what I said…

PS….What team do you follow? I’m curious to know?

I would certainly hope a 3a team with depth and D1 talent would beat a 1A. Based on your logic the other three teams that Havelock beat this year got exposed to. But since it's Tarboro it's a issue got it. Who is your school curiously?

Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
And with that said I guarantee you Tarboro won’t lose another game this year & will cap it off with a state championship this year. I bet you that. Also, Havelock would dog walk any team in 1A with all that talent they have. 6 or 7 D1 players on that team. Game was hella closer than that final score but believe what you want & I said what I said…

PS….What team do you follow? I’m curious to know?
You have a lot of football to play before getting to state, one game at a time. Then if/or when you get to state, there's a MA team that seems to have Tarboro number. So don't let someone get you up here guaranteeing championships.

You have a lot of football to play before getting to state, one game at a time. Then if/or when you get to state, there's a MA team that seems to have Tarboro number. So don't let someone get you up here guaranteeing championships.
I said what I said. You read it correctly! Screenshot it also & in December I’ll be back to tag you so don’t disappear! And just to quote what you said….How do you know Mount Airy will be there since there’s a lot of football left? And are you crowning them champs if there’s a lot of football left?

I said what I said. You read it correctly! Screenshot it also & in December I’ll be back to tag you so don’t disappear! And just to quote what you said….How do you know Mount Airy will be there since there’s a lot of football left? And are you crowning them champs if there’s a lot of football left?
Please don't tag me, cause i won't care if you win it or not. Nah, you got upset by what someone said about Tarboro, and you started guaranteeing a state championship this season. I understand that you're upset and all, but just hold up on guaranteeing a championship, that's all I'm saying. But it's your thing!!

I doubt it was so much the Vikings being "exposed" as much as it was they competed against a team with more players, more depth and not many kids having to go both ways. As for the "no competition" in the East, that is on the other schools in the East. It is up to them to get better, work harder, practice harder and put in the off season work. It is not Tarboro's fault that few 1A schools in the East can match up with them. That is on their competition.

Please don't tag me, cause i won't care if you win it or not. Nah, you got upset by what someone said about Tarboro, and you started guaranteeing a state championship this season. I understand that you're upset and all, but just hold up on guaranteeing a championship, that's all I'm saying. But it's your thing!!
So if you “don’t care” why add your input? I stand by what I said & worry about whatever team you cheer for!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT