ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock @ Valhalla (Tarboro)

Tarboro got exposed. 95% talent and 5% coaching. Nothing has changed, or will, because they simply outrun teams. No contingency plan, never can stop a passing offense combined with poor defensive coaching against Havelock,
Down by two scores and run an A gap trap. Down by three+ scores and expand the offense by running a sweep. Simply no competition in the East.
It’s so funny all you here is about how the best 1A schools can’t compete with the best 3A schools - and then when a top 1A school loses to a top 3A school the narrative is the 1A school got exposed lol which is it?

I would hope a 3A team that some people think have a shot of winning the state championship would be able to handle a 1A team.?

Tarboro got exposed. 95% talent and 5% coaching. Nothing has changed, or will, because they simply outrun teams. No contingency plan, never can stop a passing offense combined with poor defensive coaching against Havelock,
Down by two scores and run an A gap trap. Down by three+ scores and expand the offense by running a sweep. Simply no competition in the East.
And with that said I guarantee you Tarboro won’t lose another game this year & will cap it off with a state championship this year. I bet you that. Also, Havelock would dog walk any team in 1A with all that talent they have. 6 or 7 D1 players on that team. Game was hella closer than that final score but believe what you want & I said what I said…

PS….What team do you follow? I’m curious to know?

I would certainly hope a 3a team with depth and D1 talent would beat a 1A. Based on your logic the other three teams that Havelock beat this year got exposed to. But since it's Tarboro it's a issue got it. Who is your school curiously?

Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
And with that said I guarantee you Tarboro won’t lose another game this year & will cap it off with a state championship this year. I bet you that. Also, Havelock would dog walk any team in 1A with all that talent they have. 6 or 7 D1 players on that team. Game was hella closer than that final score but believe what you want & I said what I said…

PS….What team do you follow? I’m curious to know?
You have a lot of football to play before getting to state, one game at a time. Then if/or when you get to state, there's a MA team that seems to have Tarboro number. So don't let someone get you up here guaranteeing championships.

You have a lot of football to play before getting to state, one game at a time. Then if/or when you get to state, there's a MA team that seems to have Tarboro number. So don't let someone get you up here guaranteeing championships.
I said what I said. You read it correctly! Screenshot it also & in December I’ll be back to tag you so don’t disappear! And just to quote what you said….How do you know Mount Airy will be there since there’s a lot of football left? And are you crowning them champs if there’s a lot of football left?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT