ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock rap videos for (state title games)

ItsJustWords252

Sep 10, 2013
Charlotte
Idk if sea dog inspired y'all with these raps or what ever but I wish they would stop making them I'm from havelock and the shit is terrible like please stop with the raps..

ROFLMAO

If you are going to do a little rap, and act tough, you would think that they WOULD NOT have picked the nerdiest bunch of tuba section geeks in the entire Havelock school system...

The white kid with shades, looks as if he is having a panic attack, or he has tourettes.... Im an old man, and I have more rhythm than the entire lot...

What you have there is a bunch of what the punks call "posers" and the little skit with the ball being snapped, well that's as close as any of these tennis all stars have ever come to the gridiron

If I were Havelock fans, teachers, administrators, I would be absolutely embarrassed, not because of the video, Im all for school spirit, but the fact that they chose, Biff, and the glee club rejects to video it

STILL ROFLMAO!!!!! This gives DWEEBS a whole new meaning...

Originally posted by Shelby Lion:
ROFLMAO

If you are going to do a little rap, and act tough, you would think that they WOULD NOT have picked the nerdiest bunch of tuba section geeks in the entire Havelock school system...

The white kid with shades, looks as if he is having a panic attack, or he has tourettes.... Im an old man, and I have more rhythm than the entire lot...

What you have there is a bunch of what the punks call "posers" and the little skit with the ball being snapped, well that's as close as any of these tennis all stars have ever come to the gridiron

If I were Havelock fans, teachers, administrators, I would be absolutely embarrassed, not because of the video, Im all for school spirit, but the fact that they chose, Biff, and the glee club rejects to video it

STILL ROFLMAO!!!!! This gives DWEEBS a whole new meaning...

I think thats their QB and Recievers!
wink.r191677.gif

Lmao naw it isn't just some boys that go there I guess I never seen them other than in these videos there are people who can actually rap in havelock tho but these dudes smh I'm getting tired of seeing these dudes rap

I think it's pretty awesome my self. It's pretty obvious there's no talent there but to put themselves out there is pretty remarkable. School spirit. The whole 9. I'm at a school where we have no tradition no school spirit. It's nice to kids support their school in a fun way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT