ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock/Northeastern

BigBird12

Nov 25, 2013
Think this is the first time these two teams have played. Thoughts and predictions?

Correct me if I am wrong, but do teams send a 10 game record to the state for the playoffs?

Hey Goob, How about a meet and greet of all posters to this thread before the game.Pick a good place in your stadium and we can meet there. I looked for you at the Havelock Wallace game but Otis told me you weren't able to make it.
Let us know.....

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
Hey Goob, How about a meet and greet of all posters to this thread before the game.Pick a good place in your stadium and we can meet there. I looked for you at the Havelock Wallace game but Otis told me you weren't able to make it.
Let us know.....
Hey Ram 60 that sounds great!! I will post up here tomorrow on this thread where to meet. I know my friend Bud up here and his son who plays for South Central are driving in from Farmville to watch the game. Yeah I was going to that game but I got delayed at my shop. A customer was running behind picking their car up and it caused me to miss out. I love meeting other posters up here and I've formed good friendships with a few WRH posters,Bud from South Central,Otis from West Craven,and FlyFalconFly from Bertie. I tried to friend the SWO fans but they weren't having it lol. That's a sour bunch over there, except for SWO#1, I love him.

Reactions: superstar57
Hey Ram 60 that sounds great!! I will post up here tomorrow on this thread where to meet. I know my friend Bud up here and his son who plays for South Central are driving in from Farmville to watch the game. Yeah I was going to that game but I got delayed at my shop. A customer was running behind picking their car up and it caused me to miss out. I love meeting other posters up here and I've formed good friendships with a few WRH posters,Bud from South Central,Otis from West Craven,and FlyFalconFly from Bertie. I tried to friend the SWO fans but they weren't having it lol. That's a sour bunch over there, except for SWO#1, I love him.
Sounds good just let us know when and where, I have become good friends with Otis, we met through this site just like what we are planning. I have been with the Havelock football program since 1986 when I started running the game clock and still do.

Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
Havelock has a better defense than Wake Forest. NE may not score.
Well your in a class of your own. The over under is 48. NE behind the arm of our star qb will put 38 on the board, you can take that to the bank. He's going to have a breakout performance Friday night.

Reactions: dogs79
Sounds good just let us know when and where, I have become good friends with Otis, we met through this site just like what we are planning. I have been with the Havelock football program since 1986 when I started running the game clock and still do.
That's awesome, I will do. Otis is great, knows his stuff to. I love hanging with Dogs79,Otis,and Bud. We all get along really good.

Hey Ram 60, wait till you see our 5'5 receiver #8. Kid is fun to watch, plays like he's 6'5. If our qb even gets the ball close to him, he'll find a way to catch it.

Hey Ram 60, wait till you see our 5'5 receiver #8. Kid is fun to watch, plays like he's 6'5. If our qb even gets the ball close to him, he'll find a way to catch it.
Sounds like he'll be fun to watch, something like our center during our championship years around 5-8 and 165 pounds but he laid some hits on bigger guys he had to block, even got a few roughing penalties.

Reactions: daagoob
Sounds like he'll be fun to watch, something like our center during our championship years around 5-8 and 165 pounds but he laid some hits on bigger guys he had to block, even got a few roughing penalties.
I've never been so excited about a program like Havelock coming to Elizabeth City. This is going to be like Christmas, win or lose. Havelock's tradition and recent success is unreal. So thankful for our coach and going out trying to schedule these great teams.

Anybody want to see some kicking high lights? Just joking, but for real I have some
I've been looking at those when you post them, I am partial to kickers. My son was one of the best kickers to play at Havelock in the 90's, had 60 yard field goal range, There was a film of him kicking 60 yarders in practice,but never in a game, his longest was a 48 yarder against West Craven, he had two that game a 46 and a 48, and Havelock upset West 24-21. Anthony Wright was West's QB.

Reactions: daagoob
I am picking Havelock in this one. 38-28. Not a bad loss for NE. Havelock usually gets better and better as the year goes on.

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
I've been looking at those when you post them, I am partial to kickers. My son was one of the best kickers to play at Havelock in the 90's, had 60 yard field goal range, There was a film of him kicking 60 yarders in practice,but never in a game, his longest was a 48 yarder against West Craven, he had two that game a 46 and a 48, and Havelock upset West 24-21. Anthony Wright was West's QB.
Well were going to get along great. I can only imagine how happy you were when your boy kicked those two long fgs in the upset. That's strong, really good kicks. If anyone knew how bad our kicking game was last year and they'd understand why I'm so happy for one year anyway. I believe it cost us in two very import games. 2017 against WRH, and last yr in state cship against Reidsville.

I didn't know that was your son! I remember him. Did you move to Havelock from Florida?

Goob you will have a great time with Ram60. I have to tell you don't waste any time watching film of Wallace and Havelock. It's worthless. You will not see a Havelock like that. They are good as usual. We still can't believe we were shutout and I guarantee you it don't happen again this year.

Goob you will have a great time with Ram60. I have to tell you don't waste any time watching film of Wallace and Havelock. It's worthless. You will not see a Havelock like that. They are good as usual. We still can't believe we were shutout and I guarantee you it don't happen again this year.
Well you know I trust what you say and if you say theyre good then I know that to be true. I forgot West Craven playes them already.Otis we will meet up soon

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT