ADVERTISEMENT

Great Day in LAURINBURG N.C,

ruleman77

Jul 27, 2016
great day at Scotland High School, met some Scots faithful fans,we had a good lunch, but we did meet a group of Fun Loving NORTH CAROLINA HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL FANS,WHICH I THOUGHT they were out of place.. But hsfb man and his flock were great guys, but i would not put no TRUST IN THAT GROUP. THEY WOULD B PERFECT 4 D TV SHOW LET'S MAKE A DEAL.....

Did you get your shots.. If not can I take out a insurance policy on you.did you dine at wishbones chuck wagon .was rowdy and Gil favor present.

U need to get to the nearest hospital do not go see doc at miss kitties saloon.. Those people have their own form of Ebola. It will kill u . I am praying for your speedyrecovery .much love ltb Tyler and the dean.PS are you breaking out in lesions

Did you get robbed .I got to give you credit you went to the burg either u stupid or brave . are u aware the burg is rated top10in the worst places to live and crime rate there is a god hell so is Lumberton , rockingham and hamlet aka the worse of nc

CT147, knows what he is talking about. Both times that he has been in Laurinburg he watched a bunch Bears get their brains beat out

CT147, knows what he is talking about. Both times that he has been in Laurinburg he watched a bunch Bears get their brains beat out

And he went back home and checked the trophy case, the 3 from the past 9 years are still intact. The 2 since your lone one in 2011 are still nice and shiny.

¿WHIC'H ONE?

DenvX1Z.jpg

Last edited:
Kind sir on your next trip to school please post a photo of our trophy case, 3state,6 eastern,2eastern r up 3state cup 2maxprep ,at least 9 conference maybe more .still showing of your gold in that

After reading this thread title and the subsequent posts, I would like to add something........... 7 + 6 = 13

Happy 4th diddy. Ole Carl taking gd to a parade matter of fact she in the parade.she refused to partake in the freak and drunk parade. Aka patties day

Happy 4th Carl.....I'm hanging out here at Lake Gaston, swimming and boating and signing autographs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT