ADVERTISEMENT

Great coaching and sportsmanship from the West. Mont. Warriors

Aug 1, 2014
I would like to thank the coaching staff at West Montgomery for showing great sportsmanship during the Albemarle game. Anyone with any football intelligence could easily see that the Warriors could have put 70 or 80 on the Dogs.

The Warriors have a good team, and I look for them to win the West Reg. East will definitely give you a game, to decide the conf. championship.

Next week for all the Albemarle fans, you get to see history. North Moore will beat Albemarle by at least two TD's maybe more.

I can honestly say if it wasn't for Coach Eddins and his staff my son may not have finished school. I'm positive he has kept some of our young guys out of prison too! This goes way farther than just High School Football! He is teaching these guys life skills and how to be a better person for the community! I know us parents sound all mushy and sentimental when we talk about Coach Eddins and his crew but it's all truth! He is the best Head Coach WM has ever had! He doesn't have the "Most Wins" trophy yet but he will get it! No doubt!

I mentioned two years ago that Nick Eddins is a better husband, father, friend, co-worker and person than a coach. He is a visionary who will lead by example and not by stats. Humility is his forte. Only seen him mad one time because a well-known drunk fan used profanity in his mother's presence at a home game this year. Hopefully, Coach Eddins' mother will come back and the town drunk stays at home and do what he does best.. If not, well --- leave it that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT