ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball Good luck Cherokee

We appreciate the love hopefully our girls and boys can pull a shocker. Great run by the wildcats

We appreciate the love hopefully our girls and boys can pull a shocker. Great run by the wildcats
Your team has a good a chance as anyone. With Swain girls only losing by 4 to Elkin and we only got beat by 1 by E Wilkes maybe those teams are not as good as their record or ranking. You know what the Lady Braves did in our conference. You got to believe

I wanted to take time to Wish the Cherokee Lady Braves good luck and hope you bring back the 1A State Title to the Big SMC.
Thank you Wildcat! Lady Braves just have to take it one game at a time. Your girls had a great run this year I'm sure not looking forward to playing them next year as they will only get better from here.

Thank you Wildcat! Lady Braves just have to take it one game at a time. Your girls had a great run this year I'm sure not looking forward to playing them next year as they will only get better from here.
Cherokee has it wrapped up next year. I think it is the 2 trough 5 that is up for grabs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT