ADVERTISEMENT

Fur Balls and Road Apples

SWO-#1

Aug 28, 2002
Its time again for the drawn out saga of the Richlands Wildcats vs SouthWest Onslow Stallions. Cats come to SWO to once again try and break the long string of defeats. This will be 31 or 32 meetings with all victories by SWO,

Will it happen this year ? Not if just when. This could be their big chance. Richlands was shut out 15-0 last week against South Brunswick while SWO went down big time by Jacksonville 42-7

But alas Richlands aint Jville and SWO not S. Brunswick. Just might be a pretty close game.

If the Punkin Heads dont get up for this one then all is lost this year. Whatta ya think ?

Reactions: SWO-WA and UNC91
E
Somehow I think SWO extends the streak. Pride, road apples will be motivated
exactually the whay I think it will go. Of course nothing less from a die hard fan. But then again I think the same way about every game

GOOOOOOO STALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIONS

Reactions: SWO-WA
COVID has already won six to eight games this year. I’m afraid it’s going to end up destroying the season. We will end up canceling more games than we will be able to make up. As in Spring ball, some real good teams will probably miss the playoffs because of COVID.

This is madness changes need to be made to this policy. Quarantine the team till Wednesday then rapid test entire team/staff. No positive test let the team play. In our case rumor but nothing officially confirmed it was a player on the opposing team. So basically as a coach and player you can do everything right and still get shafted in these situations.

That is correct.

I hate to hear that for SWO. Happened to us last year. We had to "delay" our game with Washington. Since it was going to be a home game for Washington they held all the cards. Would not work to reschedule it since we were all 1 loss teams. Washington got to go to the playoffs and we were left out of the dance. I hope this don't happen to SWO. It's really not a fair process.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT