ADVERTISEMENT

After almost 3 years is gonna happen Friday !!

Obvious disgruntled parent! Let it go and move on! Everyone else has!
I see you been drinking the Kool-Aid.😂 Wrong again My son had 1,112 yards of the 1,600 last season 12 of 22 touchdowns. 3.7 Gpa so I would like for you to explain how I am disgruntled. Our move had absolutely nothing to do with football or coaches 😂 If anyone is disgruntled it would be SWO.😂We will see y’all next month in Wallace

Last edited:
Well I just made me a glass of Kool-Aid and got my feet propped up and we are all waiting to hear! If you were not mad at football or coaches, then let us all know why you supposedly moved? Then you can also explain why you bash SW football every day on social media? Since you're not mad at anyone! We are all waiting big mouth!

Remember: I am not the one that sew the bad seeds nor am I the one reaping the harvest. The program is reaping the harvest of the mistreatment of Issac Moore and others. So when you come up here bumping your gums know the facts. When you do wrong there’s a price to pay. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Well I just made me a glass of Kool-Aid and got my feet propped up and we are all waiting to hear! If you were not mad at football or coaches, then let us all know why you supposedly moved? Then you can also explain why you bash SW football every day on social media? Since you're not mad at anyone! We are all waiting big mouth!

Sad to see ex stallions moving kids outta district not to Dixon or trask but to WRH OF ALL PLACES.

They are breakin out the floats from moth balls in anticiaption of the long awaited victory. Xmas decorations are up around town. Lawn chairs are being placed along the main drag for a good view of the Big Event. BBQs and Pig Pickins are planed well into Friday Night....... Hey could happen, not a matter of If, Just when. Richlands militants are organizing a "Street Takeover" and a old stuffed horse will be burned in celibration.

However more than likley the Pedals will get beat off the Rose floats and The SWO team bus will run thru the street blockade waving Orange flags, scattering BBQ grills and pig cookers into the ditch.

The More things change, the more they stay the same.

GOOOOOOOOOOO STALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIONS

They are breakin out the floats from moth balls in anticiaption of the long awaited victory. Xmas decorations are up around town. Lawn chairs are being placed along the main drag for a good view of the Big Event. BBQs and Pig Pickins are planed well into Friday Night....... Hey could happen, not a matter of If, Just when. Richlands militants are organizing a "Street Takeover" and a old stuffed horse will be burned in celibration.

However more than likley the Pedals will get beat off the Rose floats and The SWO team bus will run thru the street blockade waving Orange flags, scattering BBQ grills and pig cookers into the ditch.

The More things change, the more they stay the same.

GOOOOOOOOOOO STALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIONS

They are already celebrating this is the year. Word around town this is their time. Game is already sold out. Standing room only. I'll be there at 545 on the fence waiting. SWO will come ready to play and take home the W

They are already celebrating this is the year. Word around town this is their time. Game is already sold out. Standing room only. I'll be there at 545 on the fence waiting. SWO will come ready to play and take home the W
Their Time .... How many times over the years have we heard that ? I'm starting to rethink not listening tomorrow night. The local team is playin a top ranked 3A team with a returning beast RB.

Reactions: UNC_91 and dogs79
First I don’t gotta explain nothing to you. Because your a non-factor The state of nc knows, since sw launch an investigation. My move is legal that’s all you need to know. Secondly I don’t post about Sw. Seems like to me your worried about all the wrong things. I could care less about Southwest program there in the rear view. My son is happy being a Bulldog. That’s all that matters to me. So you keep worrying about things you can control. I am looking forward to the season. I can’t wait to Sw come to legion. I am sure the kids are looking forward as well
Their Time .... How many times over the years have we heard that ? I'm starting to rethink not listening tomorrow night. The local team is playin a top ranked 3A team with a returning beast RB.
All I am going to say is this isnt the normal year. I like Richlands in this one this year. RIchlands 17-7 THE STREAK ENDS.

• Haha
Reactions: SWO-#1 and UNC_91

Listen in. Hopefully they bring out the tshirts and run through the crowd again and bring out the towels
Should be a great w for SWO

First I don’t gotta explain nothing to you. Because your a non-factor The state of nc knows, since sw launch an investigation. My move is legal that’s all you need to know. Secondly I don’t post about Sw. Seems like to me your worried about all the wrong things. I could care less about Southwest program there in the rear view. My son is happy being a Bulldog. That’s all that matters to me. So you keep worrying about things you can control. I am looking forward to the season. I can’t wait to Sw come to legion. I am sure the kids are looking forward as well

All I am going to say is this isnt the normal year. I like Richlands in this one this year. RIchlands 17-7 THE STREAK ENDS.

SWO started an investigation? That seems like a raw deal if they did. Sorry to hear that

Southwest Onslow (0-1, 2A) at Richlands (0-1, 3A) - S by 13

Simmons spread... We should see 🤔🤔

Reactions: SWO-#1
Listen in. Hopefully they bring out the tshirts and run through the crowd again and bring out the towels
Should be a great w for SWO
They will need the tshirts and towels after the first couple of series as the Orange Crush knocks the 💩out of em and they have to run to the locker room and clean up.

Southwest Onslow (0-1, 2A) at Richlands (0-1, 3A) - S by 13

Simmons spread... We should see 🤔🤔
I see Simmons is of little faith also. With a sell out crown should be the biggest game in the county Friday night. I would bet there are more SWO supporters there than Richlands. Since 88 the players in that game have seen their kids and now grand kids suffer the agony of defeat in the stampedes of the Stallions

They will need the tshirts and towels after the first couple of series as the Orange Crush knocks the 💩out of em and they have to run to the locker room and clean up.

Can't wait to see that. Should be a wild atmosphere for this one. By far biggest game in the county this Friday night

• Haha
Reactions: Orangecrush95
Deana, the word 💩can mean different things to different people. I’ve alway considered it a bodily function or excrement but never profanity. What say you? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: UNC_91
You brought it up Orange mush! But when you say you don't have a problem with SW Football or coaches on here and everyone knows the daily crap you post it just kind of discredits your words! Sounds like you spoke to your attorney Uncle B. and Associates and he advised you to stop talking about why you moved your son! I think you should listen to your attorney! He knows these ropes!!!!!

Reactions: UNC_91
You brought it up Orange mush! But when you say you don't have a problem with SW Football or coaches on here and everyone knows the daily crap you post it just kind of discredits your words! Sounds like you spoke to your attorney Uncle B. and Associates and he advised you to stop talking about why you moved your son! I think you should listen to your attorney! He knows these ropes!!!!!

Damn talking with attorneys. I've never liked all that law stuff my self lol

Why you still talking you stalking me. You said I got a big mouth. But people up here know who I am unlike you hidden behind a computer Typical. Be a man put a name to your mouth? You sound like a attorney for a disgruntled program. I get it your upset y’all lost Ck-Kerr get over his not coming back. What you need to do is focus on the dirty 30.😂 Worry about the ones that you still have😂 anything I post I will say it face to face. What you gonna do about it🤷🏾‍♂️ Go pour yourself some more kool-Aid😂

Why you still talking you stalking me. You said I got a big mouth. But people up here know who I am unlike you hidden behind a computer Typical. Be a man put a name to your mouth? You sound like a attorney for a disgruntled program. I get it your upset y’all lost Ck-Kerr get over his not coming back. What you need to do is focus on the dirty 30.😂 Worry about the ones that you still have😂 anything I post I will say it face to face. What you gonna do about it🤷🏾‍♂️ Go pour yourself some more kool-Aid😂

Good luck to CK, he won't need it. That boy runs like he shot outta a cannon.

Hope the grown man ain't stalking another grown man. Where I come from, Georgetown in SW. Don't play that mess lol. Hopefully glory days will face the facts and explain who he is. I thought it was Dempsey lol but I'm old an don't know

Hope the grown man ain't stalking another grown man. Where I come from, Georgetown in SW. Don't play that mess lol. Hopefully glory days will face the facts and explain who he is. I thought it was Dempsey lol but I'm old an don't know

CK is a dog always been a dog. That’s what they upset about. He’s going to do the same thing for Coach Mott his done all his life work hard. Everything else will fall in place. I didn’t hear nobody mouth last year when they kicked his cousin Isaac off the team his senior year. By the way won the game for Southwest Against Richland the year before. Oh I forgot they kicked him off the team to start whitehead son. How did that go for them? You can’t do wrong and keep getting by. Karma

Last edited:
CK is a dog always been a dog. That’s what they upset about. He’s going to do the same thing for Coach Mott his done all his life work hard. Everything else will fall in place. I didn’t hear nobody mouth last year when they kicked his cousin Isaac off the team his senior year. By the way won the game for Southwest Against Richland the year before. Oh I forgot they kicked him off the team to start whitehead son. How did that go for them? You can’t do wrong and keep getting by. Karma

That definitely was a mistake, senior QB to start the coach's kid. Gotta be more to the story imo. Whitehead kid can't hit the side of a barn, but he can hand the ball off and keep the turnovers down doing that.

Reactions: Orangecrush95
Padgett was a legend. It's hard to replace a coach like him. Aldridge built East Duplin football and to his credit he made sure the program was in good hands before he moved on. Because without our coaches it would be sad times at ED too. I hope SW gets it straightened out over there. I always loved to beat them when we could but sad to see this because I know it could happen just as fast to ED.

Getting a little hungry that crow not finish cooking😂 Corey as your legal counsel imma have to advise you to let me handle this one my friend…I know the ropes. On behalf of my client MR. OrangeCrush I am formally serving Coaches 99(cause I know yall are coaches or their wives writing what they say ) with an injunction to produce said meal crow and bowl of rice or we will have to seek further legal action against y’all. Also I have filed a suit against your coaching staff for slander and misleading the public against my client, when you all called me
and was kee kee and HA HAing knowing my clients personal situation and his real reasoning for moving for you area…y’all thought it was just funniest thing! I promise you I still have the text and phone recording from your asst coach saying how proud y’all were of what the kid wrote on social media…and I told him then and will now, any coach that encouraged that from a kid was trash and they still are. And now y’all want to try and act like it had something to do with football or coaches because yall want so bad to make a kid that loves football ineligible…what a sad group smdh! My client has moved on, and I would advise y’all to do the same thing…cause lord knows y’all don’t want to get me started on how”I know the ropes”! Y’all got what y’all wanted last night, we told you exactly what was going to happen and now y’all mad about repping what you sowed! Maybe yall should have shown Richlands y’all’s moral victory trophy y’all got the week before for playing Jville close…it could have possibly been worth a FG and 3 points and the streak would still be alive 😂😂😂😂. I’m sure that uncle B is your counsel and telling you what to say BS came right from poppa Roy’s mouth, how do I know you say…because he loves to call me uncle B, and y’all know I know the ropes because lord knows I’ve helped bend them enough…oops he didn’t just say that, did he! Corey is a grown man and I don’t have to speak for him, after y’all opened the investigation on him and his son…he had documentation that backed up the truth, he don’t need me to tell him nothing. Take this as a warning shot across your bow, I’ve kept my mouth shut and let y’all get away with a lot of gum bumping cause i had a kid still in school…but I don’t anymore, try me. To all the real football fans that have asked the question about what is really going on with SW, I can tell you it has absolutely nothing to do with me or Corey, we don’t coach that team and have never called one play…maybe if the coaches would get off of social media and worry about football instead of every little thing a fan has got to say, they could right the ship. Also learn to take a little bit of criticism, and not surround yourself with yes men, that would be another good start…or your can keep blaming everyone else instead of who is in charges..:and keep getting the same results! Edited, because I know people are hard of reading, I am nobodies counsel smdh…it was sarcasm!

Last edited:
Getting a little hungry that crow not finish cooking😂 Corey as your legal counsel imma have to advise you to let me handle this one my friend…I know the ropes. On behalf of my client MR. OrangeCrush I am formally serving Coaches 99(cause I know yall are coaches or their wives writing what they say ) with an injunction to produce said meal crow and bowl of rice or we will have to seek further legal action against y’all. Also I have filed a suit against your coaching staff for slander and misleading the public against my client, when you all called me
and was kee kee and HA HAing knowing my clients personal situation and his real reasoning for moving for you area…y’all thought it was just funniest thing! I primer you I still have the text and phone recording from your asst coach saying how proud y’all were of what the kid wrote on social media…and I told him then and will now, any coach that encouraged that from a kid was trash and they still are. And know y’all want to try and act like it had something to do with football or coaches because yall wasn’t so bad to make a kid that loves football ineligible…what a sad group smdh! My client has moved on, and I would advise y’all to do the same thing…cause lord knows y’all don’t want to get me started on how”I know the ropes”! Y’all got what y’all wanted last night, we told you exactly what was going to happen and now y’all mad about repping what you sowed! Maybe yall should have shown Richlands y’all’s moral victory trophy y’all got the week before for playing Jville close…it could have possibly been worth a FG and 3 points and the streak would still be alive 😂😂😂😂. I’m sure that uncle B is your counsel and telling you what to say BS came right from poppa Roy’s mouth, how do I know you say…because he loves to call me uncle B, and y’all know I know the ropes because lord knows I’ve helped bend them enough…oops he didn’t just say that did he! Corey is a grown man and I don’t have to speak for him, after y’all opened the investigation on him and his son…he had documentation that backed up the truth, he don’t need me to tell him nothing. Take this as a warning shot across your bow, I’ve kept my mouth shut and let y’all get away with a lot of gum bumping cause i had a kid still in school…but I don’t anymore, try me. To all the real football fans that have asked the question about what is really going on with SW, I can tell you it has absolutely nothing to do with me or Corey, we don’t coach that team and have never called one play…maybe if the coaches would get off of social media and worry about football instead of every little thing a fan has got to say, they could right the ship. Also learn to take a little bit of criticism, and not surround yourself with yes men, that would be another good start…or your can keep blaming everyone else instead of who is in charge, and keep getting the same results! Edited, because I know people are hard of reading, I am nobodies counsel smdh…it was sarcasm!

Preach big B. Wish dlee was around to get into these coaches ass. Last night was probably the worst coaching I've seen ever including pee wee. Richlands won't win another game all year they are straight terrible as well, but SWO is even worse. Sad to say but I'll probably have to stop going to these games. I spoke with Burney before the game and the kid is the only one who seemed to care. They should have gave him the job and let him go to work. Dempsey and Whitehead need to go ASAP.

Reactions: stallion4life
Preach big B. Wish dlee was around to get into these coaches ass. Last night was probably the worst coaching I've seen ever including pee wee. Richlands won't win another game all year they are straight terrible as well, but SWO is even worse. Sad to say but I'll probably have to stop going to these games. I spoke with Burney before the game and the kid is the only one who seemed to care. They should have gave him the job and let him go to work. Dempsey and Whitehead need to go ASAP.
This is off of football but I have a concern. I haven’t seen Last Ninja “Dlee” on preps in a while. I know he was going thru some medical issues a while back but I haven’t heard anything lately. He could be kind of crass but he knows high school football like nobody else, lol. Kind of scared to ask but can you update me?

This is off of football but I have a concern. I haven’t seen Last Ninja “Dlee” on preps in a while. I know he was going thru some medical issues a while back but I haven’t heard anything lately. He could be kind of crass but he knows high school football like nobody else, lol. Kind of scared to ask but can you update me?
Sad to say buddy, but he passed about 2 yrs ago or so now. He was one of my best buddies since we were young teens , the stories I could tell ya about him and I and the crazy things we did and seen are epic lol. He was only 42 yrs old, I know he loved taking to everyone on these boards, and most of the time he was just talking junk to get conversations started. He was a big ole teddy bear, great guy that would really give you the shirt off his back. He got sick out of nowhere and then passed a few months later, coach Padgett got sick with cancer and passed, and my mother(who had never been sick in her life) fell Ill and was diagnosed, she passed 3 weeks later! Not looking for sympathy at all, just saying that damn cancer out of the blue took 3 of my favorite people out in about 18 month time frame…crazy how life is sometimes.

I was born in 88 so it’s just funny to me the entire time I been on this Earth Richlands hasn’t beaten SWO lol. I thought I school not beating someone for 10 years was bad this is crazy. I’ll be following this one
I'm glad for Richland's the streak is over. I thought the world was coming to an end the year the streak began. I was turning 30 years old and thought I was an old man!! Now here I sit at 63! Still enjoying life!

Sad to say buddy, but he passed about 2 yrs ago or so now. He was one of my best buddies since we were young teens , the stories I could tell ya about him and I and the crazy things we did and seen are epic lol. He was only 42 yrs old, I know he loved taking to everyone on these boards, and most of the time he was just talking junk to get conversations started. He was a big ole teddy bear, great guy that would really give you the shirt off his back. He got sick out of nowhere and then passed a few months later, coach Padgett got sick with cancer and passed, and my mother(who had never been sick in her life) fell Ill and was diagnosed, she passed 3 weeks later! Not looking for sympathy at all, just saying that damn cancer out of the blue took 3 of my favorite people out in about 18 month time frame…crazy how life is sometimes.
Stallion, I am so sad to hear this about your friend. I was worried that was gonna be your answer. I didn’t get on preps much a couple years ago so I guess I missed when his passing was shared on here. I too have lost people close to me that had cancer, such a terrible disease. I pray that his family is doing great even though they don’t have him around now. So sorry also to hear about your Mother as well. I also never heard anything but good about Coach Padgett. God Bless and let’s hope that our two Stallion teams can get back to prominence soon. It’s been a long couple years at South Columbus and this year isn’t looking to promising either.

One of the best dudes I've ever met. He definitely cared so much about his stallions and his friends and people who knew him. Him and my kids were close for years. He definitely always talked junk to get the boards a live. He is missed daily. RIP Dlee.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT