ADVERTISEMENT

For those interested

and how is your hate going to heal your insecurity?
The same way your misunderstanding helps yours, I guess. I don't like or dislike Clinton. They are one of they best programs in the east. I mean a consistent program, not just this year's team. But the are three or four threads here saying it's Clinton and no one else in the east. Not sure how that's me hating. But ok.

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
Why would anyone waste time listening or watching? Clinton has been deemed unbeatable and the championship has already been given to the Horses.
Don’t think that was the point of why he posted the listening links. I agree way too much chatter about Clinton, majority of negativity comes from Non-Clinton folks though. Either way I’m glad he posts the links. I can listen while attending the Thomasville games. They do a good job.

My apologies for posting sir. It Was intended just for those who can’t travel to games, or live out of state, or country etc who like to tune in from time to time to see how the Dark Horses are doing. I won’t post anymore links or threads about Clinton, because as you said there are already just way too many!

DH04 signing off!

My apologies for posting sir. It Was intended just for those who can’t travel to games, or live out of state, or country etc who like to tune in from time to time to see how the Dark Horses are doing. I won’t post anymore links or threads about Clinton, because as you said there are already just way too many!

DH04 signing off!
I wasn't attacking your post or being literal when asking why would people listen. I was basically saying that according to posters, we should skip the rest of the season and just go ahead and hand the rings to Clinton.

Last edited:
The same way your misunderstanding helps yours, I guess. I don't like or dislike Clinton. They are one of they best programs in the east. I mean a consistent program, not just this year's team. But the are three or four threads here saying it's Clinton and no one else in the east. Not sure how that's me hating. But ok.
But it's not the clinton people that's saying it. It's other high school fans that are. Like east duplin n wrh. Trying to be funny but not. Nobody from clinton said they was unbeatable.

Reactions: daagoob

DH04 signing off!
No need for apologies at all. I almost always listen on Friday nights and the commentary is second to none. Your one of the classiest posters up here and the last thing these threads need is for you to leave. We’ve already lost @SWO-#1. His opinions don’t reflect on mine and I could care less if there were dozen threads on Clinton.

Please

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT