ADVERTISEMENT

For anyone interested

I have made the switch from android to iPhone. The learning curve has not been as bad as I expected. I just checked this link and it’s working for me. I’ll try to check in tonight at some point. Maybe you can have some good camping stories for halftime!!

I have made the switch from android to iPhone. The learning curve has not been as bad as I expected. I just checked this link and it’s working for me. I’ll try to check in tonight at some point. Maybe you can have some good camping stories for halftime!!
Are you using the mixlr app or going to their webpage? Both work great on my iphone. Both Android and iPhone have their ups and downs but thankful being able to listen to the game is something they have in common. These guys do a great job. Makes the game even better than it already is.

Red Springs @ Clinton Listen Live

www.mixlr.com/oldies1170

Pregame at 6:15
Kickoff at 7:00

*Sorry for starting another Clinton thread, if you could care less, keep on going, this thread isn’t for you*
Nothing for you to be sorry for. You keep on doing what you do man. Don't let anyone bring you down. You are one of the best radio guys there is. I still think you have a shot for that UNC job. Keep trying for it. Always going to be someone out there that wants to bring a good thing down.

Are you using the mixlr app or going to their webpage? Both work great on my iphone. Both Android and iPhone have their ups and downs but thankful being able to listen to the game is something they have in common. These guys do a great job. Makes the game even better than it already is.
I just clicked on the link. Yea Jonathan and his crew do a great job.

Nothing for you to be sorry for. You keep on doing what you do man. Don't let anyone bring you down. You are one of the best radio guys there is. I still think you have a shot for that UNC job. Keep trying for it. Always going to be someone out there that wants to bring a good thing down.

He needs to tune to his feminine side a little more to get that job. 🤣🤣🤣

Bro really took me asking "why would anyone bother listening since everyone has already given Clinton the crown" to heart.

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT