ADVERTISEMENT

Florence will shift the Schedule

Repurcity

Aug 18, 2015
I'm almost certain we will have some scheduled games moved around. If so please inform us here. But most importantly prepare to be safe.

Reactions: S2V2
I'm almost certain we will have some scheduled games moved around. If so please inform us here. But most importantly prepare to be safe.

All 4 Cumberland County games are scheduled for Wednesday 9/12 at 6pm.
Southview @ Westover
Pine Forest @ Douglas Byrd
Cape Fear @ Overhills
EE Smith @ Gray's Creek

New Hanover Co schools are out from Tuesday thru Friday. I am sure Pender and Brunswick will as well.

Onslow, Pender, New Hanover and Brunswick Co schools are out this week too. I’m sure many more too. What a mess.

And yet while SC has already announced their scheduling change.... NC seems to really be dragging their feet here. I saw the statement where they said they would have an announcement by the 30th.... really? 11 more Days for such an obvious announcement? Jeeez....

I am surprised they did not add the week by moving the playoffs back a week. I wish they would keep the title games the same dates but start the playoffs one week later with 32 teams and four rounds.
I was about to say the same thing on the 2A board. Glad I read your suggestion first. While that would probably hurt my team’s chances, it might be the best option in a bad situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT