ADVERTISEMENT

February Girls basketball scores

Id rather play Union Academy as a warmup for Bishop.... Than play North Rowan as a warmup for Bishop. North Rowan is better than Union Academy hands down and have the athletes to beat anybody. You have been hyping up Union Academy this season... I guess because that's Albemarle's two good wins for the year. Union Academy has not beat anyone this season that is remotely good... Sure they have lost to some good teams but losing to good teams dont make your team good. Same for Cherokee they haven't played anyone either so I honestly dont know if there crazy press defense will work vs good teams.... We will find out soon enough I guess. Albemarle is battle tested for sure with playing north rowan twice and bishop. I dont think its possible but I hope y'all jump bishop when y'all whip up on Montgomery central Friday. If braves dont win it all I hope y'all do...ive been to a few albemarle games this year and I enjoy the effort your squad plays with...and your coach seems first class.
I have been hyping up north Rowan and UA I have felt they have been over looked. Both have really good players. Different styles but I like both squads

Reactions: Vik-Val 86 and KW23
I spoke too soon Bishop is back at 2 and Cherokee 3. LOL may not be done flip flopping just yet LOL. I think albemarle could pass Cherokee in RPI based on conference tournament... Cherokees conference is terrible so winning may bring them down while albemarle at least has union academy to maybe bring them up more plus tomorrow night.... Although if they have to play 1 win south stanly that could counteract playing union lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I spoke too soon Bishop is back at 2 and Cherokee 3. LOL may not be done flip flopping just yet LOL. I think albemarle could pass Cherokee in RPI based on conference tournament... Cherokees conference is terrible so winning may bring them down while albemarle at least has union academy to maybe bring them up more plus tomorrow night.... Although if they have to play 1 win south stanly that could counteract playing union lol
Lol our conference they give byes to the top 2 seeds so we won’t play until Thursday lol most likely we will have mount pleasant and Union v north stanly then the winners play Friday. Unless someone loses I don’t see too much movement out of the top 5 except for cherokee and Albemarle. North Rowan plays Salisbury again as well so they may jump

Reactions: KW23 and Vik-Val 86
2/16

NW Guilford 54 SW Guilford 40
N Guilford 64 Grimsley 44
W Guilford. 62 Ragsdale 42
Page 63 SE Guilford 56
Smith 71 NE Guilford 23
Dudley 58 E Guilford 38
S Guilford 67 HP Central 8
Rockingham Co 42 Atkins 36
Vandalia Christian. 48 Union Grove 28
MT Tabor 51 W Forsyth 36