ADVERTISEMENT

ER @ MA

Number 10 and 51 are on the ER DL are really causing problems. They seem to be overpowering the line and busting up a lot of the running plays. I don't think anyone from MA said anything but ER is a good team and thought this would be their toughest challenge. But I'll let you guys keep fishing for your emotional response.

Number 10 and 51 are on the ER DL are really causing problems. They seem to be overpowering the line and busting up a lot of the running plays. I don't think anyone from MA said anything but ER is a good team and thought this would be their toughest challenge. But I'll let you guys keep fishing for your emotional response.
Appreciate your thoughts. Thats all i was fishing for. Nothing bad intended. Just wondering what the people in person thought of what was playing out and adjustments that need to be made.

Uhhhh Ohhhhh,,, MA fans already starting to blame their Coaches as usual. If thing dont get better for MA you will see their poster on here Explode !!!
Not even close to a MA fan. I’m listening to the radio from Avery Co. MA trying to throw the ball before the half ending almost cost them points on the fumble. You aren’t scoring trying to throw the ball there.

Stats at the Half

MA 156 yards rushing - martin 84 yards mason 66
0 passing yards 4 attempts

ER 141 yards rushing - smith 80 yards - walker 59
Revelle 4-6 passing 122 yards

Not even close to a MA fan. I’m listening to the radio from Avery Co. The MA trying to throw the ball before the half ending almost cost them points on the fumble. You aren’t scoring trying to throw the ball there.
Ok,, my Bad,,, I apologize, I dont post a lot on here,, seems like I do remember you from a few years ago as an Avery Fan,, but you do have to Agree, The Fan Base will go from Fansville to Nutsville in MA if thing dont improve in the 2nd half,, and you probably know who im talking about !!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT