ADVERTISEMENT

ER @ MA

You Broke My Heart GIF

Well guys I would love to think that but I don’t see it being real close. Just the nature of the beast. ER is a very good team going up against a generational team of talent. ER can score. Will score. They don’t have the speed to slow Mt Airy down on offense. It would take perfect execution by ER and Mt Airy having a really awful night but that’s why they play the game right? ER is 3rd best team in the west and we’re down to 4 so they’ve done their thing to get here. A game played tighter than 20 points would be a job well done.

At least I ain't got load the van and travel to highfalls this year even though came right by Ramseur today on way home from work from Pittsboro all week
Shoulda hollered. I might coulda heard you. Pittsboro? Everything building up coming down from Chapel Hill. Going to cross bypass soon I think.

Reactions: Bearfan71
Well guys I would love to think that but I don’t see it being real close. Just the nature of the beast. ER is a very good team going up against a generational team of talent. ER can score. Will score. They don’t have the speed to slow Mt Airy down on offense. It would take perfect execution by ER and Mt Airy having a really awful night but that’s why they play the game right? ER is 3rd best team in the west and we’re down to 4 so they’ve done their thing to get here. A game played tighter than 20 points would be a job well done.
wow

Shoulda hollered. I might coulda heard you. Pittsboro? Everything building up coming down from Chapel Hill. Going to cross bypass soon I think.
Yep looking that way I stayed in Holiday inn in Apex this week traffic at night was crazy coming from Raleigh big traffic jam on 421 n at bridge construction this evening

Reactions: thekidd12
Yep looking that way I stayed in Holiday inn in Apex this week traffic at night was crazy coming from Raleigh big traffic jam on 421 n at bridge construction this evening
Hate Raleigh traffic. Reminds me of when they were working on 85 from Salisbury to Charlotte for ten years.
And my daughter lived in Concord!

Reactions: BulldogJacket85
Wow someone likes name calling how bout I show up to that tailgate Friday and you say it.
I think you're feeling good hey dog. I think that's great man. This is a much better playoff than last year. I think Eastern Randolph probably had a bad game against y'all last night. I think they're a really good football team. I'm pretty sure Mitchell and Murphy would have given you all you could handle. And I'm pretty sure Murphy would have whipped your ass from watching you guys on film. Super undisciplined not in the way of penalties of personal fouls but in technique etc. From what I heard Eastern Randolph had a pretty bad game last night. You guys at Thomas will get rolling you guys might fans just like Mount Airy does. In Mount airys are obnoxious as hell. But anyway I don't think you guys were in the class of the teams that are in this last division. So be glad you got where you got with a third string quarterback. He plays maybe you're talking more shit.

If all goes well, think I'll head up to Mt. Airy myself to watch this one. Bears have all the weapons to roll, but I haven't seen ER since the old Burton Cates days in the 80s/90s. How's the ER quarterback?

If all goes well, think I'll head up to Mt. Airy myself to watch this one. Bears have all the weapons to roll, but I haven't seen ER since the old Burton Cates days in the 80s/90s. How's the ER quarterback?
big kid, good player ….transfer from Scotland Co I’m told…runs and throws well

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT