ADVERTISEMENT

EG at SP

You can't be serious? EG lose talent every year to Page, Dudley, Smith and now Grimsley having strong basketball and football programs because of recruiting tools. If the kids who stay in EG district all went to EG they would have had a great chance to win states in football and boys and girls basketball within the last 5 years. 2 D1 basketball players 6'7 EG middle school never made it to the HS and 6'8 left junior year 6'2 guard left for Page junior year. 2 D1 girls basketball players went to another school Ragsdale and Dudley that stay in EG district. Northeast Guilford HS has a dynamic wr who left Eastern Guilford after sophomore year. Most of EG talent is home grown that came through Sedalia Elementary, and Eastern Middle.

As for the football game with what SP did to Dudley you would think they will roll EG but anything can happen. Evans EG running back smaller guy but runs hard missed the 1st 3 games of the season. They have been able to put up some big scoring #s but also gave up a lot of points hopefully they can pull it all together and get another road victory.
Have you seen the district lines? The left is what it currently looks like, the right is what it used to look like before the school board played politics, to tinker with the enrollment numbers. It senseless to bus kids out 30 minutes to a school, when a school is 3-5 minutes down the road from them.

If the district lines were drawn how they are supposed to be, then kids who live half a mile away from Page wouldn't feel like they should transfer. Also, Page has seen their fair share of kids transfer to Dudley and Grimsley recently.. heck, Grimsley won a 4A football title two seasons ago, because Page's starting QB, RB, and 3 other players transferred in the same summer.

I didn't drive a bus. We had a brother who graduated in 1980. He was tragicly killed in a car wreck in Sept. 1981. His first name started with a R.

Pull out your old dust covered Clarions, talk about page #’s, rows and columns. If your not in the witness protection plan. Very few would ever take the time to try and find you. Assuming of course you still have your Clarions.

Pull out your old dust covered Clarions, talk about page #’s, rows and columns. If your not in the witness protection plan. Very few would ever take the time to try and find you. Assuming of course you still have your Clarions.
In a paid storage area that my husband won't let me go to becuae he is afraid of what I might bring back to the house.

I’m thinking about trying to get rid of a whole bunch of stuff I’ve collected over the years, so my daughter won’t have to after I’m gone. Most of it is just junk anyway.

I guess this little grape just withered and died on the vine. Y’all have fun tomorrow night. Pull those Raiders through another one.
GO BIG RED!

Reactions: Maiden Creek
HON DINES, if I’ve had the pleasure of communicating with you in the past, I don’t remember it. So yes I guess I forgot you. I have seen your posts and tend to agree with most everything I’ve seen from you. But please don’t take it personally, as I’ve said several times, my rememberer don’t work as good as it use to.

• Haha
HON DINES, if I’ve had the pleasure of communicating with you in the past, I don’t remember it. So yes I guess I forgot you. I have seen your posts and tend to agree with most everything I’ve seen from you. But please don’t take it personally, as I’ve said several times, my rememberer don’t work as good as it use to.
Got you mixed up with spraiderman....my bad If you know him tell him to email me. He will understand!

SP won the toss and deferred to the 2nd half. EG ended up taking the FG for a 3-0 lead (1st qtr - 7 min left)

SP blocked an EG punt and Ford recovered it for the 51 yd TD run. Birtwhistle PAT good
SP 7 - EG 3 (2nd qtr - 10 min left)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT