ADVERTISEMENT

Edenton/Northeastern

Like Lee Corso always says: 'not so fast my friend'. Think it will be close. Triple option is always tough to defend, let alone it being ran out of the shotgun

Northeastern is too strong on defense to not hold a lead for at least 3 qtrs in this game.

Yeah but if they played our schedule this he would not have them numbers and the would probably have a 2 or 3 defeats this year already and last year I don't think freshwater played in that game or that's the game he got hurt in

Yeah but if they played our schedule this he would not have them numbers and the would probably have a 2 or 3 defeats this year already and last year I don't think freshwater played in that game or that's the game he got hurt in
He got hurt in that game and missed the remainder of season

Easy goob
This is the equivalent of WRH vs SWO when both teams are good. Northeastern will not take Edenton lightly. This will be an awesome game that will draw a bigger crowd than any playoff game ever will. Look for it to be standing room only. The atmosphere will be off the chain. This is what Friday nights lights is all about!!!

This is the equivalent of WRH vs SWO when both teams are good. Northeastern will not take Edenton lightly. This will be an awesome game that will draw a bigger crowd than any playoff game ever will. Look for it to be standing room only. The atmosphere will be off the chain. This is what Friday nights lights is all about!!!
I'm in goob!

I love Edenton and the coach is from Bertie. However, I've seen both teams and I got NE by 14.
The NE team you saw at Rocky Mount will not be the same team you see here. That was our worst offensive outing of the year but our defense stepped up big and won that game for us. You will see a very prepared and good NE team on both sides of the ball Friday, our kids are ready!!

Much respect to Northeastern for winning 4 tough games on the "ROAD". Good Luck Friday and Go Eagles!!!!!!

Reactions: daagoob
Goob u have to remember that Rocky Mount Defense is pretty darn good. Shut out JH Rose and held Tarboro to 6 points in 2 quarters.. jus saying
Yeah I know, I just kind of try and stay humble and not hype them up to much. Pay no attention to a lot of my posts, many of them are just bs, especially my score predicts lol. I know we have a really good team, but I also know we have room for improvement. We need Freshwater healthy and 100% and we need our offensive line to work a little harder and make sure our qb isn't get hit a lot. Edenton is for real though.

I know WRH and Clinton have big games this week. But this one will rank up there with them. Pullin for all three this week. I of course have to listen to the SWO/Dixon game but hope for updates on these three also.

GO EAGLES
GO BULLDOGS
GO DARK HORSES

GO STALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIONS

I know WRH and Clinton have big games this week. But this one will rank up there with them. Pullin for all three this week. I of course have to listen to the SWO/Dixon game but hope for updates on these three also.

GO EAGLES
GO BULLDOGS
GO DARK HORSES

GO STALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIONS
Throw in a Go Aces just for fun

With respect Edenton is good year in and year out but every year they have this great running back that they say is a beast and every year Tarboro shuts them down with ease. I do not think this years team although anything can happen is going to be able to keep up with the speed of Tarboros offense and that vicious defense they have this year I mean wow. If both teams meet in the playoffs Tarboro 55- Holmes 14

Reactions: BigBird12
With respect Edenton is good year in and year out but every year they have this great running back that they say is a beast and every year Tarboro shuts them down with ease. I do not think this years team although anything can happen is going to be able to keep up with the speed of Tarboros offense and that vicious defense they have this year I mean wow. If both teams meet in the playoffs Tarboro 55- Holmes 14
Wait until November to start talking about that game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT