ADVERTISEMENT

Eastern Randolph at Randleman

Well it wasn't 1000 but it was a goose egg for orange/blue.

Sounded good on Sportstone broadcast...

Hated I didn't get to see the slow parade of orange paw decal bearing, jacked up, Ford f150s circling the roundabouts after the third quarter...

Impressive win by ER. Dominated from start to finish. Didn’t expect it to be that bad. Randleman gets a forfeit win from Central Davidson I heard. That may put them in the playoffs.
Just curious, but why do they get the "W" from CD?

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Central is not forfeiting any games. That is incorrect information.
That’s what I was told. But I saw in another thread something about Walkertown being out now. And Randleman getting in. Who knows

That’s what I was told. But I saw in another thread something about Walkertown being out now. And Randleman getting in. Who knows
Don’t know anything about Walkertown, but Central isn’t forfeiting any games.

It's a great night to be a Wildcat!

32-0 at half..........46-0 at full. I'll take it.

Tonight was the Nahiem Lilly/Elias Alston show (in association with Stratton Barwick entertainment). Lilly looked like Barry Sanders and Alston looked like Jerry Rice. I guess I could say Barwick looked like Boomer Esiason. Barwick had some extra zing on his passes tonight. "WHAM" was definitely producing hit after hit......

Defense was lights out. A Mount Airy-esque performance for certain.

I will say that the Shelton kid had a nice game for Randleman. I'll also say that I was impressed with the amount of Tiger fans who stayed to the end. I figured the majority of them would be at the Waffle House/Sheetz by the start of the fourth.

Excellent job, Cats! Conference champs! Now......let's go play some 1A teams. I'm tired of playing these large schools.

Reactions: thekidd12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT