ADVERTISEMENT

Dudley vs Rose 3A State Championship

If East could just jump to playoffs without playing anyone, think it would be the same?

Havelock
Rose
Jacksonville
New Bern

thats 4 top teams all in the same conference… Am I the only thing me that seems to see it???
So they all had a shot. Jville and Havelock would have been embarrassed had they played Dudley. New Bern would have been embarrassed if they had to play a Chambers or Hough... Or or or... You comparing east teams to other east teams... Compare those same 4 teams to about any 4 teams in the west and see what happens...

So they all had a shot. Jville and Havelock would have been embarrassed had they played Dudley. New Bern would have been embarrassed if they had to play a Chambers or Hough... Or or or... You comparing east teams to other east teams... Compare those same 4 teams to about any 4 teams in the west and see what happens...
How many west games have you attended? I’ve lived it for 8 years and I am trying to tell you it’s not what you think.

How many west games have you attended? I’ve lived it for 8 years and I am trying to tell you it’s not what you think.
Been to plenty, lived in Greensboro and Charlotte myself and saw Dudley Page and Grimsley. Indy and Butler during their runs. And been living in Texas for a decade. West teams like Dudley, chambers, Hough, Catholic could come out here and compete yr in and yr out is all I'm saying...

Reactions: splitright30trap
Been to plenty, lived in Greensboro and Charlotte myself and saw Dudley Page and Grimsley. Indy and Butler during their runs. And been living in Texas for a decade. West teams like Dudley, chambers, Hough, Catholic could come out here and compete yr in and yr out is all I'm saying...
Okay, I agree to disagree. I honor your opinion without any questions.

Black Night, Congratulations!!! The BEST team did what they should, SHINED!!

Congratulations Dudley!! State Champs period, they would beat everyone….
I'll agree on that. And them Cardinals will be coming back strong next year west better watch out for that backfield next yr

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT