ADVERTISEMENT

DHC 37 Rose 14

Yep. Rose defense has been bad but their offense has been on fire. I'm sure a lot of coaches will try to get their hand on this game film.

This also makes me want to go look at how bad Rose's schedule has been up until this point. Nice win for Conley!

Rose couldn't move on that wet field tonight. Conley completely dominated them. Powell got it going with the 98 yard return but nothing after that. Conley lost a few weeks ago to 2A Washington. Rose played Leesville Road and Havelock, not terrible opponents. They just got dominated on the road against their rival tonight, plain and simple.

Do you think Conley is now the front runner in your conference? And can we even say something like that with a straight face after they lost to a 2A team?

Reactions: Chopper747
I have no idea who the leader is in the conference. New Bern plays both Conley and Rose the last two weeks of the season, we will find out then. Crazy shiznit, I tell ya.

Do you think Conley is now the front runner in your conference? And can we even say something like that with a straight face after they lost to a 2A team?

Washington was State runnerup last year. They just have the mojo on Conley, always find a way to beat Conley.

It was a very satisfying win for Conley,

Paschal was set up and screwed by the Pitt Co. Athletic Director for recruiting 2 kids from North Pitt that are now playing at Rose along with at least 2 other former North Pitt players.

It wasn't enough that the School Board made Rose an Open Enrollment school, but they allow athletics from other county schools to transfer with no sit out policy. Rose is back to their recruiting ways, with the School Board covering for them.

I think cities and counties can redisctrict if the ADM numbers aren't working. Opening a school up like Rose seems to me to be the easy way to deal with it. It isn't fair to the other schools.

Who is coaching DHC and will paschal return?

Nate Connors. He is a young but promising coach and has been the offensive coordinator for the past few years.

My understanding is Paschal will be back after his year suspension. He loves high school football and is fantastic with the kids.

Where's the Havelock guy who said Rose has an all world all star stud team?
I don't know about all world but I do think their offense is impressive. I heard the field was soaked and the WR were not able to cut at all. DHC was able to take advantage of that. Rose defense has not been impressive.

Reactions: Chopper747
Rose gave up 4 TD's to a porous South Central offense last night. I told Coach Curlings to pull the ole Laney sprinkler trick on Rose this year.

I don't know about all world but I do think their offense is impressive. I heard the field was soaked and the WR were not able to cut at all. DHC was able to take advantage of that. Rose defense has not been impressive.

Conley had 3 passing touchdowns. I think an over confident Rose team simply got their butts spanked.

It was a very satisfying win for Conley,

Paschal was set up and screwed by the Pitt Co. Athletic Director for recruiting 2 kids from North Pitt that are now playing at Rose along with at least 2 other former North Pitt players.

It wasn't enough that the School Board made Rose an Open Enrollment school, but they allow athletics from other county schools to transfer with no sit out policy. Rose is back to their recruiting ways, with the School Board covering for them.

Great win for the boys last week. But I'm sad to see you are on here again defending the BS that Paschal was trying to get away with. He was doing something he was not supposed to and got caught. Now he's dealing with the punishment. Nice black eye he has given the school.

Agree with your other statements about Rose. Of course they are getting this favorable treatment and they are disguising it with academics in mind.

"Great win for the boys last week. But I'm sad to see you are on here again defending the BS that Paschal was trying to get away with. He was doing something he was not supposed to and got caught. Now he's dealing with the punishment. Nice black eye he has given the school."

252....are you a Rose lackey pretending to be a Conley supporter? Obviously, you have no idea what you are talking about when making those outlandish statements about Coach Paschal.....

Starch was 100% correct about what happened to Coach and anyone who thinks otherwise is a Rose knucklehead.....guess that is what you are.....NP parents shopping their kids around to get a better "deal." Paschal did nothing more than talk with them and when our distinguished county AD got wind of it, it was his perfect opportunity to exact a measure of revenge against Paschal for his own screwups in the Gorham fiasco......Butler then tainted the NCHSAA through his position on the executive board.....

The real culprit is all this is the Conley principle.....

You made a jerk out of yourself last year with your false bravado before the Conley / NB game.....why don't you just shut your mouth until you learn about something you can talk about....

Reactions: NBBears20124ACHAMPS
You can downplay my comments and act like an internet tough guy all you want. However, what I said was true. I can assure you I've been around the DHC program longer than you and can assure you that I know the real story of what happened earlier this year. You can believe the lies that certain people spread to throw people under the bus if you want to.

I'll still be around supporting and helping DHC when your kid graduates and moves on. Will you? Probably not. Typical loud mouth trying to live through his son most likely. Ask around and you discover who I am and probably feel stupid for your previous comments. Maybe you will even "shut your mouth until you learn something you can talk about." I will accept an apology whenever you are ready.

No apologies coming from me.....yep....my kid has graduated and moved on and I am still around.....You are a Rose lackey and there is no doubt about it now....

You my friend are the loud mouth in this little scenario....Don't need to know who you are because I could not and would not associate myself with the likes of you....

You are totally clueless and embarrassing yourself. Come to the top bleachers sometime and I will gladly fill you in on the misinformation you have obviously received. Or you can continue to be a sheep and follow those who don't know what they are talking about.

Keep living in your fantasy my friend....you have nothing.....

If you do....post it here.....right in an open forum.....or is your stuff that "backroom" crap that all Rose folks deal with....

On second thought.....it might be entertaining to hear what it is you have to say.....see if there is any validity to your argument......and to ascertain the reason that you seem to be singular in your opinion....

But alas, I will not be at this weeks game......traveling on Friday night on an out of state trip....

SEE YOU IN TWO WEEKS FOR ALL THE MARBLES. VIKING DAD. TRICK OR TREAT . HOPE YOU ARE FINE ALONG WITH THE FAMILY

CT....we are doing great....wish you couuld come to Hollywood crossroads, ....tell LTB to call me if he comes this way

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT