ADVERTISEMENT

Davie County Million Dollar Question

DC_PRIDE_2010

Aug 23, 2014
Which way do they go with the head coaching job????

If Tim D runs deep in playoffs does he keep the job? Or does the AD go new staff new school. I believe the new school new field will bring a lot of big names in the hat to apply. My opinion. Thought I'd ask to see what others are thinking.

Not sure but you are right that there will be a ton of big hitters that would apply for that job. Question is if they go outside and get someone how many coaches can the new coach bring in?? How will the coaches that stay mesh with the new coach and his system???

In my opinion they will go outside and get a big name coach. Josh Mcgee from Reagan? Mark Holcomb from North Davidson? Who do you all think?

Josh McGee and Mark Holcomb would be big additions. I see Mark H coming before Josh M due to money. And ND going back down to 2a. Then again he can make big runs at 2a. Josh is having a down year at Reagan. I know he lost his starting QB but what does the talent level hold for next couple years which might make him jump. Also they have the number 1 S.O.S in the state as well this year.

Reactions: Slasher Killer
With what Davie could bring to the table you can add a few more coaches just a little east of Winston to the mix

I think the biggest names in the state will be interested. Davie made a commitment to one school and I think they can be a power as it continues to grow.

Davie should realize they have the ability to do something special. Make the HC position unique with high pay. Get the best and keep him ten or more years. A consistent third through title game team will pay for the salaries.

Reactions: jmystery
I think the biggest names in the state will be interested. Davie made a commitment to one school and I think they can be a power as it continues to grow.

Davie should realize they have the ability to do something special. Make the HC position unique with high pay. Get the best and keep him ten or more years. A consistent third through title game team will pay for the salaries.

But this makes too much sense! lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT