ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2024 - Week 9 🐻

GrizzlyDevil: My copy of Gates of Fire came today. It's the hardback version. For some reason I got it in my mind that I can see the words better. Looks like it's going to be good. Thanks for the suggestion.

Side Note: AMD, has formally requested the name of this book be put on a sign at the visitors' entrance/exit at Thomas Brown Memorial Stadium. Guess that's his idea of a warm welcome.
Welcome to the "Gates of Hell" ™️

Reactions: Lincolnton
This year they are a ghost ship 🚢 floating in the ocean with no crew.
You're a real prince there, AMD-You're very good, you... Sometime I wonder why you aren't working with the foreign services diplomatic division, but no, you'd probably do better with the Dept. of State's ceremonial unit, helping put together these tailored dinners for VIP's, where the guests are formally announced. Before the evening ended some elegant dining hall would look like the Long Branch Saloon after Festus and the Marshal went mano a mono with the Texas cattle drovers.

GrizzlyDevil: My copy of Gates of Fire came today. It's the hardback version. For some reason I got it in my mind that I can see the words better. Looks like it's going to be good. Thanks for the suggestion.

Side Note: AMD, has formally requested the name of this book be put on a sign at the visitors' entrance/exit at Thomas Brown Memorial Stadium. Guess that's his idea of a warm welcome.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Hey, for literary week, or maybe in honor of a literature teacher you could get the shop class to make you a sign with this oldie but a goody, "All hope abandon, ye who enter here." You might even make the news.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
The Wolves will take the Cavaliers seriously, especially so after having to come from behind two years ago at their place.
2 years ago we had a heck of a LB with a talented group of Jrs who all came back the next year and that’s when everyone thought playoff team then….. the injury plague. Now they’re gone, now some injuries, some disorganization, yeah they ain’t ready but hey, I’ll take a surprise if it’s there but I’m not expecting it

You're a real prince there, AMD-You're very good, you... Sometime I wonder why you aren't working with the foreign services diplomatic division, but no, you'd probably do better with the Dept. of State's ceremonial unit, helping put together these tailored dinners for VIP's, where the guests are formally announced. Before the evening ended some elegant dining hall would look like the Long Branch Saloon after Festus and the Marshal went mano a mono with the Texas cattle drovers.

That's great. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. If it gets too cumbersome to read, the audio version I found on Spotify was as fulfilling.

Another close loss for the EB JV team. The middle school team looks good, they might have a chance in the future if the get another good coach like that had Wins and Losses don't tell the story how that program improved the last few years!! Any other conference they could have been winning for sure. If they can keep the kids from transferring in the future!! Time will tell if they get better.

This is a Big Game tonight. Our Blue Devils are improved over last years good young squad. Coach Reid has BH continuing to play great. If we match BH’s physicality, I like our chances.
To quote the great philosopher Ric Flair
“To be the man, you gotta beat the man!”
Let the Smoke Roll Go BLUE

This is a Big Game tonight. Our Blue Devils are improved over last years good young squad. Coach Reid has BH continuing to play great. If we match BH’s physicality, I like our chances.
I think Bunker Hill lit some fires this week. Hopefully those flames keep burning through tonight and translates onto the field.

Last edited:
Would this be an appropriate time to shout "boom devils",
"Delano", or "Team Slicks"?

Would love to see this game👆…Two good teams. Being at home, I look for the Blue Devils to leave it all on the field.
Believe that whomever wins this game could go pretty deep in the playoffs. Better get there early if you want a good seat. Maybe I should have said “if you want a seat at all.” :)

For the sake of family and I know my uncles, and mom are gonna get pissed because they are Maiden alum, but GO BEARS!!!! I hear the Running Back is really good Let's GO Hill

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT