🧸Bunker Hill 4-1, 2-0
🐺Lincolnton 2-4, 2-1
🛶Bandys 4-1, 1-1
Ⓜ️Maiden 3-2, 1-1
👹Newton-Conover 1-4, 1-1
🤠West Lincoln 3-3, 1-2
⚔️East Burke 1-3, 0-1
🚾West Caldwell 0-4, 0-1

Hopefully schedule and standings are accurate.

Keep it clean!!!!

Schedule
Tuesday
Maiden at West Caldwell

Friday
Bandys vs Maiden
Bunker Hill vs East Burke
Lincolnton vs West Caldwell
Newton Conover at West Lincoln

Standings
🧸Bunker Hill 4-1, 2-0
🐺Lincolnton 2-4, 2-1
🛶Bandys 4-1, 1-1
Ⓜ️Maiden 3-2, 1-1
👹Newton-Conover 1-4, 1-1
🤠West Lincoln 3-3, 1-2
⚔️East Burke 1-3, 0-1
🚾West Caldwell 0-4, 0-1

Keep it clean!!!!
I need definition of clean 🤣. I take the explosion the other night isn't "clean" but is my normal rhetoric clean enough 🤷🏼‍♂️ lol. I've never been rated G lol. More of a rated R superstar 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: flyrod5518
Too easy

Maiden both games

Bunker Hill- Cavs can pull it back together some but this will be too much.

Lincolnton- good for 2 in a row

West Lincoln- riding high with that upset

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Schedule
Tuesday
Maiden at West Caldwell

Friday
Bandys vs Maiden
Bunker Hill vs East Burke
Lincolnton vs West Caldwell
Newton Conover at West Lincoln

Standings
🧸Bunker Hill 4-1, 2-0
🐺Lincolnton 2-4, 2-1
🛶Bandys 4-1, 1-1
Ⓜ️Maiden 3-2, 1-1
👹Newton-Conover 1-4, 1-1
🤠West Lincoln 3-3, 1-2
⚔️East Burke 1-3, 0-1
🚾West Caldwell 0-4, 0-1

Keep it clean!!!!
Maiden
Bandys
Bunker
Wolves
WL

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Don't know for sure I'm just speculating at the moment so take it with grain of salt.
West Caldwell still hasn't returned to school and aren't returning tomorrow so that could lead to more changes
East Burke same thing haven't returned to school and I believe a friend said they are out till Wednesday at least if not longer.

I need definition of clean 🤣. I take the explosion the other night isn't "clean" but is my normal rhetoric clean enough 🤷🏼‍♂️ lol. I've never been rated G lol. More of a rated R superstar 🤣
Shave off the beard; take a long hot shower or bath, if power is off and no municipal plumbing use a creek and a good bar of soap like Dove for men, use anti-perspirant, maybe Ban unscented; Pour out a spot in your hand that's about as big around as a quarter of some good smelling cologne like Hai Karate (pronounced High Karate, if they still make it) or Canoe, rub your hands together then smack it across them jowls and ears; Brush your teeth real hard, gargle with scope or one that burns 'til your eyes water, and that's all there is to it ! Then Flyrod might designate you as Mr. clean-shaven, mild- mannered, deodorant king of the Catawba valley, and it could even be announced on WNNC when they give the Gold Helmet award.

Reactions: AlwaysAWolf
Shave off the beard; take a long hot shower or bath, if power is off and no municipal plumbing use a creek and a good bar of soap like Dove for men, use anti-perspirant, maybe Ban unscented; Pour out a spot in your hand that's about as big around as a quarter of some good smelling cologne like Hai Karate (pronounced High Karate, if they still make it) or Canoe, rub your hands together then smack it across them jowls and ears; Brush your teeth real hard, gargle with scope or one that burns 'til your eyes water, and that's all there is to it ! Then Flyrod might designate you as Mr. clean-shaven, mild- mannered, deodorant king of the Catawba valley, and it could even be announced on WNNC when they give the Gold Helmet award.
I think rated R superstar sounds better 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Lincolnton
CVAC Pick ‘em
32 games

LTown Wolves - 30
amaidendevil - 29
Beamer24 - 29
Burkeforreal - 29
EB1977 - 29
BunkerHillBear12 - 27
Maiden Creek - 26
Dadof23 - 25
Lincolnton - 25
WNCSportyguy95 - 25
Wolf4Lyfe-25
AlwaysAWolf - 23
BigRedRKO - 22
BoSoxGuy5 - 20

There is 2 games leftover from Week 6 and 2 games still for week 7. Here’s where we stand currently.

For those who haven’t pick lately…you still have time.

Dadof23
WNCSportyguy95
BoSoxGuy5

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT