ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2022 - State Playoffs Round 2

We have a kid who used to play for Ashe County but his family decided to move to maiden because they thought it was a great community that was up and coming. Even Microsoft thinks we are a great community they're going to be able to Data center here along with apples. We're just a community that everybody wants to be a part of and join 😂
Don't hate the player hate the game.🤙

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Watch those B12 vitamin shots. You could overdose if you've not been eating well lately. Rowdy and I could come over this evening and tailgate in your living room as you follow the game.
Yes, my friend, you and Rowdy are always welcome. Hey, we could forget to turn the burners off. That always livens thing up.

• Haha
We have a kid who used to play for Ashe County but his family decided to move to maiden because they thought it was a great community that was up and coming. Even Microsoft thinks we are a great community they're going to be able to Data center here along with apples. We're just a community that everybody wants to be a part of and join 😂
Maiden will be the Silicon Valley of North Carolina. You'd be like Marvin and Summerfield and Apex and D a v i d s o n, making an annual salary of six figures. Hey, they'd really hate the happy Lincolnton sorts, then,like East Lincoln does.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I didn’t make it to the East Lincoln game but someone said the game got held up. Just waiting for an ambulance. Game start time was at 6 pm

CSD rushing TD. XP good. 20-14 CSD

BH can't handle hurry up and has abandoned their successful formation/plays of the 1st 2 drives. Coaching collapse

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT