ADVERTISEMENT

CT SPEAKS: the after'Math- Going Live Monday 730am

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
25656.jpg

Good Morning CT

I have known CT147 for along time, in fact, I knew him when he was just C. He is a man or woman of integrity. I admire what he has accomplished in life despite being dropped on his head 75 times as a child. He is the sole reason the CT Scan was invented and named after him. He will never have a CT Scan because it requires him to take off his three New BERN state championship rings. He has had them personally pierced into his body and they are a hassle to remove.

Reactions: swett2victory
I have known CT147 for along time, in fact, I knew him when he was just C. He is a man or woman of integrity. I admire what he has accomplished in life despite being dropped on his head 75 times as a child. He is the sole reason the CT Scan was invented and named after him. He will never have a CT Scan because it requires him to take off his three New BERN state championship rings. He has had them personally pierced into his body and they are a hassle to remove.
Ain't you somet'n P-Diddy
You just woke up CT. He will be here 1600hrs EST.

Prepare...

Runnin' into Jane LaLaFontaine, the Montreal transplant that purchased The Maxton Laundry Center And Herb Shoppe ( green teas, incense, lye soaps, stuff like that ), she claimed that C. T. was residing in a top floor suite at the Tryon Palace, entertaining the tourists, fishermen, and Confinement Officials with his amazing fire baton show, throwin' one of them lighted thangs in the air while opening a tall Bud with the other hand. , all the while giving lectures of the kayaking and picnicking adventures of the scenic Scotland River, which gently lopes through the landscape of Scotland, Robeson, Richmond, and Moore counties. If Ed Sullivan wasn't expired, he'd eat C.T.'s act up.

Runnin' into Jane LaLaFontaine, the Montreal transplant that purchased The Maxton Laundry Center And Herb Shoppe ( green teas, incense, lye soaps, stuff like that ), she claimed that C. T. was residing in a top floor suite at the Tryon Palace, entertaining the tourists, fishermen, and Confinement Officials with his amazing fire baton show, throwin' one of them lighted thangs in the air while opening a tall Bud with the other hand. , all the while giving lectures of the kayaking and picnicking adventures of the scenic Scotland River, which gently lopes through the landscape of Scotland, Robeson, Richmond, and Moore counties. If Ed Sullivan wasn't expired, he'd eat C.T.'s act up.
I heard he was hanging outside the 7/11 drinking 40's.

As I flew in into Raleigh Durham from a business Hollar Day Inn experience, I drove through southern pines and into Pembroke. GSO is very aware where the Bad Boys hang out in Southern Pines and that is where I noticed CT

LTB was limozeening his arse around

Are you attemptin' to convince me, Governor Purnell, are you tryin' to convince me that LoveThemBars was drivin' The Honorable C.T. around down yon in the Sandhills ? I hope they find their way back to New Bern, but would not go out of the way to make book on that particular geographic displacement

Maybe Mister C.T. is on Likker Street in New Orleans searchin' for a smokin' rock 'n roll joint , selling flowers to the street vendors in The Fan in Richmond, Virginia or maybe he's on Broadway in Nashville, Tennessee, tipping his lid to all the cowgirls that stroll past , or he could be entertaining himself on Beale Street in Memphis, Tennessee by frequenting all the rhythm and blues joints, wooing the pretzel seller in Lawson, Oklahoma for another big blotch of mustard to decorate his Frisbee shaped pretzel , or maybe C. T. and a circus lady are having lunch overlooking the Willamette River in Portland, Oregon with Tanya Harding , perhaps he's 'aslangin' some excess crab that got caught in one of his teeth into San Francisco Bay, as the Pin Fish come to the top, snatchin' the crab faster than a Madison Bumgarner heater , or maybe C.T. is filling his stolen from IHOP salt shakers from the salt of the Great Salt Lake in Utah, or perhaps the Honorable C. T. is all laid up down yonder in the Moore County hamlet of High Falls.

Uh....do you know any songs about drinking 40's and telling passerbys that your car ran out of gas on HWY 70 and your family is still waiting in it?

all fine and well currently on vacation.s2 V AND pdiddy . thanks for thinking about me.'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@%%%%***************. Hope u had a great tgiving ct

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT