ADVERTISEMENT

Crest

EasyRaider

Oct 25, 2004
The party is over chumps. You haven't beat us twice in this millennium let alone will you do it twice in one year. I bet you candyass chest thumpers pissed yourself when you found out you'll be locking horns with us next week. Not the same team you played in week one. Two words you hardscrabble country yokel BASKETBALL SEASON........

image.jpg

This post was edited on 11/29 1:06 AM by EasyRaider

This post was edited on 11/29 3:30 PM by Deana_King

Re: F*** Crest

EZ wader I'm sure you'd be willing to bet .50 cents on this game right .......sounds like' you've been in the Tennessee Honey. Don't let that stuff make you look like a fool come next week....

Don't worry CB, those dollars you saved by forgoing black friday shopping in hopes of saving enough cash to make the trek to the 'Ship will be there for you now to buy your family a Christmas Tree full of gifts from dollar general.

Name the bet 9496 and we can escrow it with someone trustwothy likle SL... . Do it.......

Man I'm glad your serious .....and SL would be the perfect one we both could trust. I'm going all in and calling your bluff....email me at falconcrest58@gmail.com before that Tennessee Honey wears off. You won't do it.....no you won't do it. Name the bet.....no limit. I'm waiting....

Crest will kill SP. It's a bad match up for them with that boring run formation they run. They will feed right in to Crest's strength. It doesn't matter because the Chargers have a beat down coming up in Raleigh.

EZ----did you sleep that nonsense off....hope you're not feeling too bad this morning. I'm still waiting on your email and confirmation....I need a new boat
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Ramnasty:
Crest will kill SP. It's a bad match up for them with that boring run formation they run. They will feed right in to Crest's strength. It doesn't matter because the Chargers have a beat down coming up in Raleigh.
That boring run formation has beaten Crest for the past 8 out of 9 times.

But times have changed.....you better get used to it. Glad y'all are proud of it......

Originally posted by EasyRaider:
The party is over chumps. You haven't beat us twice in this millennium let alone will you do it twice in one year. I bet you candyass chest thumpers pissed yourself when you found out you'll be locking horns with us next week. Not the same team you played in week one. Two words you hardscrabble country yokel f***s: BASKETBALL SEASON........

ec

This post was edited on 11/29 1:06 AM by EasyRaider
That same team allowed 350+ yards of offense in the first half alone last night.

Why do you have to use personal attacks? I feel like this is hatred, a disrespectful rivalry... This is not what the game is about. I would never pull for South Point or Shelby, but I wouldn't personally attack them either....

Crest will win by 4 TD's...

Times have changed and some names on our jerseys, sp wont smell the goal line, too excited over there, calm down.....We win big in this one and send in our back ups early

This isn't a friendly rival, you toothless hick. Or a rival at all for that matter. In fact, Crest has been a non-rival since they sprinted into irrelevance the year they initially joined the Big South Conference. Of course we're going to make you yokels a target of our disrespect. You have been nothing more than a cupcake game on our schedule for the past decade and you chest thumpers should prepare for your asskicking.

We Red Raiders literally reaming the 12-0 Concord Spiders dry is a reliable bellwether of the curbstomping Crest will endure Friday night. Enjoy basketball season chumps.

This post was edited on 11/29 3:19 PM by EasyRaider

This isn't a friendly rival, you toothless hick. Or a rival at all for that matter. In fact, Crest has been a non-rival since they sprinted into irrelevance the year they initially joined the Big South Conference. Of course we're going to make them you yokels a target of our disrespect. You've been nothing more than a cupcake game on our schedule for the past decade and you chest thumpers should prepare for your asskicking.

We Red Raiders literally reaming the 12-0 Concord Spiders dry is a reliable bellwether of the curbstomping Crest will endure Friday night. Enjoy basketball season chumps.

This post was edited on 11/29 3:16 PM by EasyRaider
You don't believe any of that. Let me tell you something. We're not only going to drag the midgets. We're going to be up in the stand laughing at you and the rest of you nappy necked peons. The stands will be empty midway through the 3rd quarter just like last time, while we do that lame chop and Indian chant to the thirty fans that stay to witness the beating.

You make sure to listen real carefully from time to time. We got something special planned for you.

Good for you ez. I wish all the cramerton south point fans would man up. The beating is coming. At least go down swinging. Instead of all this poor mouthing about trying to hang in there.

Originally posted by crestrulz:
This isn't a friendly rival, you toothless hick. Or a rival at all for that matter. In fact, Crest has been a non-rival since they sprinted into irrelevance the year they initially joined the Big South Conference. Of course we're going to make them you yokels a target of our disrespect. You've been nothing more than a cupcake game on our schedule for the past decade and you chest thumpers should prepare for your asskicking.

This post was edited on 11/29 3:16 PM by EasyRaider
You don't believe any of that. Let me tell you something. We're not only going to drag the midgets. We're going to be up in the stand laughing at you and the rest of you nappy necked peons. The stands will be empty midway through the 3rd quarter just like last time, while we do that lame chop and Indian chant to the thirty fans that stay to witness the beating.

You make sure to listen real carefully from time to time. We got something special planned for you.
Assuming that you do make mincemeat out of us next week, make sure you don't choke the following week or you will need industrial ear protection to drown out the laughter as you return through Gaston County.

This post was edited on 11/29 4:26 PM by sasha_nc

What happens the next week. Will have nothing to do with the satisfaction felt this friday night. Just the opportunity to drag your sorry team up and down the field twice this year. Being small 3a was a blessing in disguise.

Originally posted by chargerbacker1:
What happens the next week. Will have nothing to do with the satisfaction felt this friday night. Just the opportunity to drag your sorry team up and down the field twice this year. Being small 3a was a blessing in disguise.
+1........... How can you laugh at the team that beats you twice? That's midget logic...

Yeah, in 3AA you would have had to play the Weddingtons or Cuthbertsons in the West and possibly a Roscoe led Northern Guilford in the finals. At least Chapel Hill took care of Southern Durham, so you wouldn't have to worry about them again. You did get lucky in 3A, we knocked off Concord for you and East Rowan took care of Freedom (although I expected them to go out in the 2nd round instead of the first round). Either way, you didn't expect to see us again and we show up like that proverbial bad penny.

Sasha, down deep, I know, you know, we don't mind seeing SP again. But, you and the rest of the midget fans must put up a good front. I understand.

Fullback, QB, misdirection. That's all you got. It won't work!

+1........... How can you laugh at the team that beats you twice? That's midget logic...
Right, you laughed at us in 2012 after Statesville beat us after we whooped you twice in three weeks. So take your logic and stick it up there along with that tampon I gave you 14 weeks ago. I hope you still have it since you may need it on Dec 13th, if not this Friday.

This post was edited on 11/29 4:49 PM by sasha_nc

Sasha, down deep, I know, you know, we don't mind seeing SP again. But, you and the rest of the midget fans must put up a good front. I understand.

Is that what you guys have been doing for the last 9 years before this one? We always look forward to a Crest game and seeing how it plays out on the field.

Sasha, 3aa 3a Do you really think it would have mattered ? We would still be in this situation. Playing to go to the ship.
Beating Shelby.........good
Beating Cramerton SP ......GREAT
Beating Cramerton SP AGAIN...........PRICELESS...........................

Anything after that is freaking christmas

This post was edited on 11/29 4:55 PM by chargerbacker1

Damn sorry for having a damn opinion.

This post was edited on 11/29 6:48 PM by RealJaguar01

Originally posted by sasha_nc:

Is that what you guys have been doing for the last 9 years before this one? We always look forward to a Crest game and seeing how it plays out on the field.
No you don't. Having to go back to last year lets me know it, too. This is this year, and that junk WILL NOT WORK.

Right, you laughed at us in 2012 after Statesville beat us after we whooped you twice in three weeks. So take your logic and stick it up there along with that tampon I gave you 14 weeks ago. I hope you still have it since you may need it on Dec 13th, if not this Friday.

That's not even the same logic...

you were suppose to BEAT Statesville...remember? you wasn't even the underdog.

Crest is currently ranked behind Havelock (as we should be since they are the defending champions) according to simmions so we shouldn't win anyway against Havelock...

Originally posted by RealJaguar01:
After watching Crest last night I would be willing to lay any amount of money on the line that Crest wins this ball game. Too big too fast and honestly too damn good. But hey I'm a Jaguar what do I know??
You know what you saw. You have saw both SP and Crest, and so have we. They have too. They have to do this, if they told the truth they'd get laughed to scorn.

It is pretty funny though...SP finally makes it to the 4th round that has eluded all their best teams in the last 4 years...and now that they finally made it...they have to (yet again) watch their beloved team lose to none other than the Crest Chargers...

Karma's a b***h

Originally posted by crest91:

Crest is currently ranked behind Havelock (as we should be since they are the defending champions) according to simmions so we shouldn't win anyway against Havelock...
We aren't talking underdogs. You guys have boasted all year about how good you are - how no one can stop you. If you don't win it all after to going to the big game 4 out of 5 years (assuming you make it this year), then you will have CHOKED and no Heimlech maneuver in the world will be able to save your egos.

It is pretty funny though...SP finally makes it to the 4th round that has eluded all their best teams in the last 4 years...and now that they finally made it...they have to (yet again) watch their beloved team lose to none other than the Crest Chargers...

Karma's a b***h
It really would be if our mediocre midgets can stymie the Crest Chargers with one of their best teams ever.

Realjaguar, to answer your question: NOTHING. Go talk some basketball smack or read your dad's hustler magazines but please, GTF out of my thread. If we wanted your opinion, we would give it to you. Now, run along. You're about as relevant to this conversation as you are to your girlfriend.

We aren't talking underdogs. You guys have boasted all year about how good you are - how no one can stop you. If you don't win it all after to going to the big game 4 out of 5 years (assuming you make it this year), then you will have CHOKED and no Heimlech maneuver in the world will be able to save your egos.
Okay...let me see if I can follow this logic...

We have above average teams that win more than they lose in 2010, 2011, and 2013

all of those teams lose to SP, who is also the conference champion during those years and seeded higher than Crest except for 2013

Crest goes to state those years, despite not being the favorite to go to state...i.e. SP, Catholic, 2010, SP, Catholic, 2011 and Northern Guilford 2013

Crest loses and is deemed Choke artists all three years

Crest actually is considered to be a potential state champion in 2014 (despite what's waiting for them at the championship) and should they lose, they will yet again be deemed choke artists

Now I can fully relate with this years thoughts and idea's of this Crest team. However! that would make all the statements about Crest "Choking" in the previous years false...and would actually turn the table on SP, who in fact actually "choked" given their position and titles in the previous years.

Do you catch my drift?
This post was edited on 11/29 5:41 PM by crest91

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT