ADVERTISEMENT

Crest updates?

Well it better be something to wait for, I hope its nothing we've already had. Something new would be nice.

truth is coaches have seen that the demand put on them from the school and especially from the over demanding fans from the start to win every game or else, you are history is very intimidating.
That's why Lloyd has nothing to worry about. No one expects anything from KM. Up to this point in history, nothing is all KM has produced on the football field. They can ride mediocre all the way to retirement. Go climb back on you sister Potsie..

truth is coaches have seen that the demand put on them from the school and especially from the over demanding fans from the start to win every game or else, you are history is very intimidating.

Wasn't a win or else thing with Clark. People look up to Barnes and he lost games every year but one. The product on the field dropped and so changes had to be made.

That's why Lloyd has nothing to worry about. No one expects anything from KM. Up to this point in history, nothing is all KM has produced on the football field. They can ride mediocre all the way to retirement. Go climb back on you sister Potsie..
funning how you brag about wining championships while using other teams players that is so sad.

Word is that Crest got a brief shot at not 1 but 2 legendary NC coaches and showed limited interest in them so they withdrew their names. I am sure they will get a hunky dory coach anyway. Sometimes people can't see the forest for the trees. Grass, greener, you know the story.

Word is that Crest got a brief shot at not 1 but 2 legendary NC coaches and showed limited interest in them so they withdrew their names. I am sure they will get a hunky dory coach anyway. Sometimes people can't see the forest for the trees. Grass, greener, you know the story.

You started this thread asking for news, and you now don't want to share the names of these two legendary coaches?

I just don't think it would be right unless they decide to tell that they looked into the job. Both are active coaches and highly respected in the state. I am good friends with a coach who knows them both. That is the only way I know. That is also how I found out about the Richmond hire. I am a nobody and don't claim to be a HS football insider. I am a Havelock Ram fan and live in eastern NC. But I am friends with a former college coach who knows everybody in NC football. I would not ever put out info that has not been announced by the person or school it involves.

Trust me, I have zero to gain by making stuff up. Two proven big time winners. No jive.

Last edited:
Is there any truth to the AL Brown coach being in the running? Seems that with them going back to 3A there would be very little advantage to switching schools. Both have athletes and tradition.

Funny how you never brag on winning championship with any players.
what is really funny but seem to be the truth, is that winning is so important to a school they would do any thing legal or not, just to try to win a title. just ask the burns people. I don't care if my school never win a championship or not if we have to take other teams players to do it that just not right. so you just go ahead and keep beating your chest and telling your self how great your school is.

Last edited:
what is really funny but seem to be the truth, is that winning is so important to a school they would do any thing legal or not, just to try to win a title. just ask the burns people. I don't care if my school never win a championship or not if we have to take other teams players to do it that just not right. so you just go ahead and keep beating your chest and telling your self how great your school is.
Our trophy case tells how great our program is. Yours tells a long mediocre story. Again, you're a very stupid individual. In fact, I'd say you're a moron with a keyboard. One of many who frequent this place. 6 Time Boy. Thats much better than 0 Times Boy.

Our trophy case tells how great our program is. Yours tells a long mediocre story. Again, you're a very stupid individual. In fact, I'd say you're a moron with a keyboard. One of many who frequent this place. 6 Time Boy. Thats much better than 0 Times Boy.
I may be a moron but the truth is the truth no matter how to try to spin it.

I love how it is portrayed like Crest took a posse up to Lawndale and took players against their will!

They wanted to play with and for a winning program who can fualt any player for that?

Improve you program and they will WANT to stay home and play!

Crest just got a kid back who left in middle school (a class of 2019 kid). He left for 8th grade to go to Germany with his family, then they went to Virginia, and now back at Crest. He should really help at DL.

I love how it is portrayed like Crest took a posse up to Lawndale and took players against their will!

They wanted to play with and for a winning program who can fualt any player for that?

Improve you program and they will WANT to stay home and play!

not to start this whole mess up again but you know it was much deeper than that. Always has been. long list of foul play, lame addresses, bogus excuses why they got to transfer and our ELA allowed such. Mounty, you cant argue w these knuckleheads, their egos are too much in the way to see that their program is has that reputation. When you see crest, yes you will get a good football team definitely...but not a home grown one. on one half positive note, Rulz has made her presence known again! gave the board a little life.

i agree with you there rev whenever rulz is on here theres no lack of insults and bantering going on does liven things up it seems. so honestly did crest use a bunch of burns players to win a title? ive read that a lot on here is it true or not?

i agree with you there rev whenever rulz is on here theres no lack of insults and bantering going on does liven things up it seems. so honestly did crest use a bunch of burns players to win a title? ive read that a lot on here is it true or not?

To clarify, not a bunch of Burns players, but a starting QB, a shrine bowl linebacker and a starting corner on the first championship. yes they willingly left...but not for "they wanted to be on a winning program" or not play for a "trash team like Burns"

Reactions: burnsbulldogtweeter
But not gonna comment on that one anymore and hijack the poor ponies thread on the search. I hope its Barnes!

To clarify, not a bunch of Burns players, but a starting QB, a shrine bowl linebacker and a starting corner on the first championship. yes they willingly left...but not for "they wanted to be on a winning program" or not play for a "trash team like Burns"
I think it would be interesting for nchsa to check how a young man from landrum sc suddenly show up in the little old town of boiling spring nc and he just happing to be a top quarterback prospect. that seem a little strange to me how about anyone else.

I think it would be interesting for nchsa to check how a young man from landrum sc suddenly show up in the little old town of boiling spring nc and he just happing to be a top quarterback prospect. that seem a little strange to me how about anyone else.

What's so strange about it? Families move all the time for better opportunities for their kids. He could have just as easily moved to KM as Crest.

Lmao these Burns folks salty in January! Burns got a new coach told the starting QB he was a lineman in his system that QB then transfers to Crest and goes 32 games in a row 2 state championships lmbo....

Lmao these Burns folks salty in January! Burns got a new coach told the starting QB he was a lineman in his system that QB then transfers to Crest and goes 32 games in a row 2 state championships lmbo....

Stop stating facts that gets in the way of their bitching!

Facts are a pesky thing. Some love them and Burns fans hate them. They told that kid he was a lineman, and 32 games later he has two rings from the QB spot. I guess daddy knew best.

All throughout this tread they have said over and over that our talent pool is running out and that's the reason for decline not the coaching, but they told a 2 time 32 game in a row winner QB that his daddy was a 2 time super bowl winning player that he was a lineman not a QB!

Their evaluation of talent is apparently a huge factor in why they suck year in and year out!

Burns fans?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT