ADVERTISEMENT

Crest updates?

Lmbo saw some interesting Crest gear for sale on Boiling Springs OMJ!

So, who's it gonna be? Mark Barnes or Bobby Carroll? Or have both pulled out of consideration. Getting late.

I vote coach Bowman! Give the man a shot!...He's gonna kill me if he reads this haha

Pat is a great young man and will one day make a fine coach but he needs to cut his head coach teeth in a program with much less expectations. Like Burns or Polk Co. or Cherryville. Learn how to develop a winning program there then the big schools will come calling.

Pat is a great young man and will one day make a fine coach but he needs to cut his head coach teeth in a program with much less expectations. Like Burns or Polk Co. or Cherryville. Learn how to develop a winning program there then the big schools will come calling.

I love how you included Cherryville in the same category as Burns, that should light their candle LOL!

I'm done with crest FB
Give him a chance you will know in the first game if the culture has changed or not and if it has they will be find.

Lets see what he can do as long as they can line up be on the field when they should be not get 18 flags a game for stuff that should be corrected in the first week of practice and get better all season I will be happy and there is no reason why everyone shouldn't be happy!

Wins will come when all the crap is corrected!

Im still not comprehending why my posts are being deleted??? I have not said any names, I have not been disrespectful...in fact I have complimented a coach. There has not been any confirmation of a coach..its all hearsay like every coach in america gets. As well as in this post 5 other names have been mentioned.

Still doesnt answer my question why just my posts are being deleted? not a big deal, just curious as to why I am being black balled. I did not confirm or deny any reports nor did I badmouth any coach. deleted becuase a said individual has a good track record?

This has been fun and I hope Crest makes a great hire. Ownership allows you that perspective!

I've asked to be respectful since this is my site! There are kids involved that don't need to see here if their coach is leaving!!

On another note way off the subject and I know this is your sand box but it's a little ridiculous to imply that anyone is keeping this secret or letting the cat out of the bag by censoring a message board bUT carry on!

Reactions: The_Rev921
I think they said the exact same words about their last coach when he was hired. so that could be the kiss of death for him.

Well I didn't say that I said the same about the last one as this one we will see if he can coach in August, his record is pretty darn good now let's see what happens!

I can assure you it could not be worse than last year.

Reactions: Crestuff
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT