ADVERTISEMENT

Crest prediction

crest91

Jun 11, 2010
I'm pretty bored and football season is still pretty far off...I have no idea what Crest has coming back, but just for fun, here is my prediction...which is worth about as much as grain of sand

South Point (defending state champions and its SP...different coach, same red bone offense...same defense) LOSS

@Roberson, T.C. (waste of time football game IMO, I'm not wasting my gas or money) WIN

@Shelby (at Shelby...defending state champs...and they're not running out steam it doesn't look like) LOSS

Weddington (another defending state champ, great coach, no idea what is coming back for them...at crest...I say a very close win with a field goal for the win for Crest) WIN

@Forestview WIN

Cramer, Stuart WIN

@Ashbrook (new coach, from SP, and it's Ashbrook...I got a feeling this is a trap game) LOSS

Huss, Hunter (Huss was awesome last year, no idea how many they lost to graduation but I'm going to optimistic) WIN

North Gaston WIN

@Burns WIN

Kings Mountain WIN

I'm predicting at least a 3rd round appearance for the Chargers.

I'm pretty bored and football season is still pretty far off...I have no idea what Crest has coming back, but just for fun, here is my prediction...which is worth about as much as grain of sand

South Point (defending state champions and its SP...different coach, same red bone offense...same defense) LOSS

@Roberson, T.C. (waste of time football game IMO, I'm not wasting my gas or money) WIN

@Shelby (at Shelby...defending state champs...and they're not running out steam it doesn't look like) LOSS

Weddington (another defending state champ, great coach, no idea what is coming back for them...at crest...I say a very close win with a field goal for the win for Crest) WIN

@Forestview WIN

Cramer, Stuart WIN

@Ashbrook (new coach, from SP, and it's Ashbrook...I got a feeling this is a trap game) LOSS

Huss, Hunter (Huss was awesome last year, no idea how many they lost to graduation but I'm going to optimistic) WIN

North Gaston WIN

@Burns WIN

Kings Mountain WIN

I'm predicting at least a 3rd round appearance for the Chargers.
that looks great on paper but in real life maybe closer to 4 to five loses.

According to your prediction you will be looking for another coach. The Crest motto MORE THAN 2 DEFEATS, TIME TO SWITCH SOME SEATS

According to your prediction you will be looking for another coach. The Crest motto MORE THAN 2 DEFEATS, TIME TO SWITCH SOME SEATS

Ignorance...I will school you this one time goat boy, and this time only...Barnes lost 4 games his first year, and no one called for his head. Clearly you only watched Crest once this year...as did your KM butt buddy...anyone who witnessed Crest football for more than one game understands that last years team as a whole has never looked more disorganized, uninterested, or apathetic. Your opinion is much like the team you pull for...irrelevant...I really hope Crest does continue to recruit from Burns by the way. I have no problem with it at all...but that's the beauty of being a millienial! Winning is all that matters to us. You can keep all that noble stuff.

Reactions: notashelbyfan
Ignorance...I will school you this one time goat boy, and this time only...Barnes lost 4 games his first year, and no one called for his head. Clearly you only watched Crest once this year...as did your KM butt buddy...anyone who witnessed Crest football for more than one game understands that last years team as a whole has never looked more disorganized, uninterested, or apathetic. Your opinion is much like the team you pull for...irrelevant...I really hope Crest does continue to recruit from Burns by the way. I have no problem with it at all...but that's the beauty of being a millienial! Winning is all that matters to us. You can keep all that noble stuff.

at least you guys are accepting the not home grown label now...thats a good start!

Remember how cocky you guys were going into the game last season? Same old sorry Burns.

Back to programs that are relevant. Hard to make a prediction about Crest until seeing scrimmages and players on the roster. Lost some great players from offense and defense.

Remember how cocky you guys were going into the game last season? Same old sorry Burns.

Back to programs that are relevant. Hard to make a prediction about Crest until seeing scrimmages and players on the roster. Lost some great players from offense and defense.

quite the opposite Id say, we may have 1 on here screaming but the rest of us were excited that we had a big game again after 2 seasons. I mean, it must have been big enough for Crest as well seeing they had to send funeral flowers to themselves as motivation haha.

quite the opposite Id say, we may have 1 on here screaming but the rest of us were excited that we had a big game again after 2 seasons. I mean, it must have been big enough for Crest as well seeing they had to send funeral flowers to themselves as motivation haha.

You ran your mouth for weeks leading up to the game. Would think you would have learned something after doing this for 15 years, and only seeing one victory on the field what was going to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT