ADVERTISEMENT

Crest Horseshoe Club Meeting

Coach has a great vision for the program. Glad to hear Reggie Ross is back home coaching for the Chargers. Sounds like some great things are happening with speed and weight training. Looking forward to the season.

How did they do?
I didn't stay for whole thing. Heard Crest was missing their top 2 WR's and maybe one of their top CB. Saw them vs Hendersonville and Hendo outscored them 2-1 in 20 minute practice. They outscored one of Byrnes teams (Byrnes had an unbelievable # of players) 5-3 in 20 minutes. I also saw them vs JL Mann but didn't keep track of score. Lot of times the WR's were trying to run before they secured the ball. They looked like a team that is learning a new system with a new coach.

I believe they head to Tennessee next.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Glad Coach S is getting those Chargers excited over there...

They already did the sandman experience the last two seasons playing Shelby though.... Looked like they were running in sand as our receivers ran by them time and time again.... HA HA

All jokes aside, Im glad there is excitement over there, makes it fun when the chargers do well.... And IF you all give him time with the athletes and his system, its gonna be exciting.....Give it time.....

I believe there is a 7 on 7 at Crest tomorrow that includes Gaffney and other teams from SC.

Crest heads to Coastal Carolina on Wednesday for some work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT