ADVERTISEMENT

Crest Horseshoe Club Meeting

This has to be the longest meeting of The Shoe Club in the history of the school. I’d personally start a new thread. Sounds like the team is gonna be ready for the season. Good luck in all but one game. GO BIG RED

This is like a circus lol. Posting pics of everything they do and eat. Crest probably won't even sniff the playoffs this year. The hype train in full effect
Why do you have to be the entire pecker? Can't you just be one of the testicles or the pee hole? You don't have to click on the thread, yet you do. You're so dickish you can't even really stand yourself. No one here cares what you think. I'm not being indignant towards you. You're just not good enough to be the entire pecker, just be the pee-hole man, it suits you.

Why do you have to be the entire pecker? Can't you just be one of the testicles or the pee hole? You don't have to click on the thread, yet you do. You're so dickish you can't even really stand yourself. No one here cares what you think. I'm not being indignant towards you. You're just not good enough to be the entire pecker, just be the pee-hole man, it suits you.

uhmm technically.. ahh nevermind

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91

I mean even you being the complete sphincter you are must see how stupid it is to continually click on a thread just to say the most asinine crap. I don't blame anyone for not caring , the title of the thread leads itself to being for Crest fans. And maybe we just like seeing our kids having a good time, getting out and about whether we sniff the playoffs or not.

But, to continually click on the thread and then complain about the content of the thread is just plain pee-hole.

Last edited:
I mean even you being the complete sphincter you are must see how stupid it is to continually click on a thread just to say the most asinine crap. I don't blame anyone for not caring , the title of the thread leads itself to being for Crest fans. And maybe we just like seeing our kids having a good time, getting out and about whether we sniff the playoffs or not.

But, to continually click on the thread and then complain about the content of the thread is just plain pee-hole.

I actually think ya'll might be back

I just had to pump the brakes on trying to be accurate about the details of......anatomy

I actually think ya'll might be back

I just had to pump the brakes on trying to be accurate about the details of......anatomy
LOL... You're the man chopper. Always enjoyed the banter. You dish it but you take it. Nothing but respect for that.

It may take coach another year to get rolling good but I think we got a good one.

LOL... You're the man chopper. Always enjoyed the banter. You dish it but you take it. Nothing but respect for that.

It may take coach another year to get rolling good but I think we got a good one.
Now might take another year to get rolling. You clowns are hilarious

Awesome response

Glad you're happy to see them eating and at the beach. Rather see football highlights, this is a football board?

Awesome response

Glad you're happy to see them eating and at the beach. Rather see football highlights, this is a football board?
It's actually a place where we can celebrate what young people are doing. We have too many kids being left to their own devices. They are coming from broken homes. They are coming out of the ridiculous lockdown that have done so much damage to mental health. So yeah, I'm happy about seeing kids enjoying life. We are in the middle of summer so the football highlights will come. Glad these Chargers got to experience this.

• Haha
Reactions: Crestuff and UNC91
It's actually a place where we can celebrate what young people are doing. We have too many kids being left to their own devices. They are coming from broken homes. They are coming out of the ridiculous lockdown that have done so much damage to mental health. So yeah, I'm happy about seeing kids enjoying life. We are in the middle of summer so the football highlights will come. Glad these Chargers got to experience this.

Never heard of players out there in your neck of the "bushes" getting in trouble or being troubled

This kinda sounds like embelishment

*queue sad violin music*

Awesome response

You can go to whoever you pull for and look at their thread and see the middle of June's football highlights. As previously stated this thread is for Crest fans and what we enjoy doesn't have to affect you one bit. You DO NOT have to look.

I know you understand that. Anyway, you continue doing whatever it is you do. I don't really care anymore. I'm already bored with you.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and egfan
You can go to whoever you pull for and look at their thread and see the middle of June's football highlights. As previously stated this thread is for Crest fans and what we enjoy doesn't have to affect you one bit. You DO NOT have to look.

I know you understand that. Anyway, you continue doing whatever it is you do. I don't really care anymore. I'm already bored with you.
Let’s Go Chargers

Heard Horseshoe Club meets tonight. Heard Quik Snak and Crest cafeteria. Any members know which location is correct? Think I might mosey on down and get the 411.

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
Probably because all those state championships Cleveland County football teams have won.

Crest will have an alternate helmet they can wear this year. It is a call-back to the 94, 96 state title teams.

Reactions: crestrulz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT