ADVERTISEMENT

Crest Coach

Kings Mountain has beat us 1 time in 18 years. Crest has a down year and loses to two county schools in one year. Everyone says they "suck", they "lack talent", etc.... Let's wait for August. Let KM win a state championship, then win another, and then another, and then another, and then another, and then another. THEN they can have something. Hell, we've played in the State game more than Kings Mountain has history playoff game wins... Until then shut your mouth. Do you know who else put in for he job? Do you know how old the coach is? Do you know his record, and reputation at WM? Do you know where he coached before? I do.
you crest fans keep holding on to those PAST CHAMPIONSHIPS for a while, I do not see any more coming in the near future or beyond. unless you have one or two great recruiting years.

Idk but there is a place for him but if thats the best QB on the roster and it don't fit what he wants to do he says he will change and coach for what he's got that about all you can ask for right?

Lets start an actual conversation on this....

I wouldnt nec. say "cater" to the kids skills. but definitely play to their strengths. He may require the statue QB to work on his mobility some or find a good athlete to play the QB. Its give and take, kids these days in their minds are one thing and the coach sees them as something else.

I noticed that all you do is run your mouth and call peoples names, you must lead such a dull life.
Mountie pride the one thing I do know about Crestrulz is he does talk a lot smack but he sure can back it up as well.
since KM is playing at Crest you can schedule a play date, he set's at the top row left of the press box and you cant miss him so you guys can hug & kiss.:D

That coward isn't going to do anything but run off at the fingers. He's a perpetual loser, just like Mountie football. They're both jokes.

Reactions: CrestMan7
Mountie, if they bring followers to the site to read what they post they are allowed a free pass to say what they want. That is why I call it the R Word. See that could mean anything good buddy. Crestman7 will like the post banning that word because he apparently knows all about it. The sight of the word makes him uncomfortable. That is your lesson for the day on postography. You can buy my book on Amazon called Post like a Playa. Ya dig?

Last edited:
Mountie, if they bring followers to the site to read what they post they are allowed a free pass to say what they want. That is why I call it the R Word. See that could mean anything good buddy. Crestman7 will like the post banning that word because he apparently knows all about it. The site of the word makes him uncomfortable. That is your lesson for the day on postography. You can buy my book on Amazon called Post like a Playa. Ya dig?

"The SIGHT of the word makes him uncomfortable"....Nice try though! I know how "ruff" that Burns education is..."Playa"

Reactions: CrestMan7
"The SITE of the word makes him uncomfortable"....Nice try though! I know how "ruff" that Burns education is..."Playa"

Thanks for proving once again that he is, and I quote "an idiot"

Come on!! It's SIGHT not Site. I understand spelling is not a primary focus but come on. NASF has not spelled a correct word yet. I should expect that considering nobody has put a correct address down in 15 years. I mean a few years back you misspelled Moss Lake and put Maple Valley. I get it.

Reactions: The_Rev921
Welcome Coach Eddins to Crest high ! Where the tube rose is running down the chins of the homecoming queen and the meat sweat stains of the coaches in the stands will keep even the most arduous fan nearer to the visitors side with a jug o' Febreze !

Keep it tween the yard markers and don't get your fingers too close to any of the Crest fans mouths ! That tooth is like the finest surgeons scalpel...

Hope you have some noise canceling headphones! Your gonna need em !!!

:)

A friend of snuff dippers

Shelby lion

Come on!! It's SIGHT not Site. I understand spelling is not a primary focus but come on. NASF has not spelled a correct word yet. I should expect that considering nobody has put a correct address down in 15 years. I mean a few years back you misspelled Moss Lake and put Maple Valley. I get it.
Lol....

Mountie pride the one thing I do know about Crestrulz is he does talk a lot smack but he sure can back it up as well.
since KM is playing at Crest you can schedule a play date, he set's at the top row left of the press box and you cant miss him so you guys can hug & kiss.:D
I am so sorry that I have upset the great CRESTRULZ so at half time of crest km game I will go over bow down and kiss all of his championship rings and ask for forgiveness.

Welcome Coach Eddins to Crest high ! Where the tube rose is running down the chins of the homecoming queen and the meat sweat stains of the coaches in the stands will keep even the most arduous fan nearer to the visitors side with a jug o' Febreze !

Keep it tween the yard markers and don't get your fingers too close to any of the Crest fans mouths ! That tooth is like the finest surgeons scalpel...

Hope you have some noise canceling headphones! Your gonna need em !!!

:)

A friend of snuff dippers

Shelby lion
The funny thing is the new coach thinks you are joking.

Reactions: Crest9496
I noticed that all you do is run your mouth and call peoples names, you must lead such a dull life.

Mountie,

Join me for the SP game at Crest this year. At halftime we'll laugh at the empty stands on the Crest side, collect our $11.00 50/50 winnings from 94/96, relieve ourselves on Rulz cowbell, apologize to smashmouth and call SL in upper CC.

Wear your double stitched overalls and a KM hat. If you drop the hat, the double stitching will come in handy.

Mountie,

Join me for the SP game at Crest this year. At halftime we'll laugh at the empty stands on the Crest side, collect our $11.00 50/50 winnings from 94/96, relieve ourselves on Rulz cowbell, apologize to smashmouth and call SL in upper CC.

Wear your double stitched overalls and a KM hat. If you drop the hat, the double stitching will come in handy.
I do not think I will have a problem finding crest stadium, they say the street is line in gold after melting down all those championship rings.

Last edited:
Namari Borders, Jalin Graham, Tavaris Scott, and Davion Pryor all RB's that can be big time players this season if they put in work!

I am so sorry that I have upset the great CRESTRULZ so at half time of crest km game I will go over bow down and kiss all of his championship rings and ask for forgiveness.
You didn't upset me. I just think you're a stupid coward. Please come over at halftime. Bring your boyfriend too.

Scott left Shelby in middle of the football season so he's more than eligible!

My point was I thought you had to sit out a year.I don't know maybe it is the rest of the school year.

I think if you enroll at a different School before 2nd semester starts your good to go. If you enroll in a new school after Christmas I think you have to sit the year.

If you say so....kings have rings....and we have more than you.....oh and I never heard of a mare being the king of anything...matter of fact...pretty sure you are bowing to the true king here...

Shut-up paw-paw. You managed to beat us one time the last four rings. 3 of those rings our ours. You weren't the best team in the County on those 3. Weak, watered down football. That's why your coach wanted gone. You just stick to figuring out why we knew it and you didn't..

I know, I know........ "Ties" ---------------Geriatric Clown... Wheel on back into your room, and tell Cleveland Pines to help find your teeth.

Reactions: Crestuff
I think they were confused on who you were talking about. But that happens to us old people.

Shut-up paw-paw. You managed to beat us one time the last four rings. 3 of those rings our ours. You weren't the best team in the County on those 3. Weak, watered down football. That's why your coach wanted gone. You just stick to figuring out why we knew it and you didn't..

I know, I know........ "Ties" ---------------Geriatric Clown... Wheel on back into your room, and tell Cleveland Pines to help find your teeth.

There it is...the dead horse. 3A vs 2A you are SUPPOSED to whoop our butt every single year. Since moving to 2A in 1997 with 2A numbers the series is 7-13. There is no excuse for that...would be like a big high school beating a small college 7 out of 20 times. Weak, weak, weak. We should never be the best team in the county. It's just that sometimes little brother is better...actually, historically, little brother has always dominated the 3 bigger brothers!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT