ADVERTISEMENT

Crest at Huss

Justafan56

Aug 17, 2013
Crest has looked good so far with 3 blowout wins but Huss has upset the Chargers in the past. Hope to get a ticket for this game.

Huss has a stingy defense but they are struggling on offense they have a different QB for the first time in 4years.

If Hunter Huss is down this conference gets really weak except for KM and Crest.

Not sure Huss is that far down. My friends at KM say the Mounties are that good on defense.

Not sure Huss is that far down. My friends at KM say the Mounties are that good on defense.
Huss didn’t score on KM and could only score 24 on NOGA...I think they are okay on Defense but kinda struggling on offense

NOGA is probably worst of the Big South teams. Good game to rest your starters and get younger players some experience.

Crest probably leads the State in penalties. Second round Eddins needs to work on discipline.

How does offense get personal fouls? Kids need to run the bank every day next week.

Anybody having trouble with the feed? Keeps freezing up on me. Could be my phone.

Thing will go back to normal in the fall. I would hate to have to choose between Crest/Shelby game and UNC/Clemson games.

Reactions: SHS LION
Hope the Chargers get #11 and #33 back for playoffs the injury’s didn’t look good at all

He was chosen for the Shrine Bowl. Kid has really struggled with snaps tonight.
My bad bro. I often type what I’m thinking at the time. I’m sort of an idiot like that. The kid struggled last night for sure. He’ll get it together I have no doubt.

I was told by Crest sideline last night that was his knee, so I don't know, hate that for the young man.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT