ADVERTISEMENT

Crest 21 Shelby 13 final

Originally posted by RalphMachio99:

Let me say this. I did not see the Shelby - *Crest game.
Ralph, you should have just stopped there and left a little doubt as to your intelligence on this subject. A few things come to mind after watching the Crest/Shelby game

Shelby D was way better than any Crest fan thought they were. #44 and #9 at LB were beastsShelby will run through the 2A playoffs unscathed and win another title.Crest offense is not as good as their D but should be enough to have a shot at another title if the ball bounces our way in the 3rd and 4th rounds. Sometimes it takes a little luck regardless how good your team is.

On another note, once South Point is absorbed by Stuart Cramer will you support Cramer or pull a SeaDog and have a flavor of the month team?

Last 3 nitwits (I use that term lovingly). I do so because it seems that you fellas may have ridden the short bus, so I don't want to throw too much at you at this point.

LOL @ 2a playoff football. Just stop. If we are going to talk about that on the 3a boards, then let's include backgammon and water polo too.

*Crest won't/CAN'T say much about Shelby D b/c they just got smacked around by them. They talked cash shyt for 2 months, and ended with a whimper (reminscient of *Crest fellas performances in the bedroom according to the ladies who come to Gaston County to "eat dinner" out).

How bout that for a topic. It seems each side is happy with a stalemate....Shelby got a moral victory, and *Crest won the game so they just want to talk Red Raider football as usual. Shelby's defense sucked royally 2 months ago, and I'm sure it still sucks ....even if a little less.....it probably sucks. No way you can go from looking that bad to even a decent defense vs. decent offensive teams. *Crest doesn't want to talk about the putrid offense. They've tried to stifle all talk of it this year. They 'll say a quick line or two, reveal their hand, and then talk about former SP players who so dominated their program that the shyt stains from year's past still echo in the laundry rooms around Boiling Springs.

That #42 has more balls, guts and lead in his pencil than an entire 11 "man" *Crest defense 4 years in a row. Get up on that. The truth absolutely hurts doesn't it? A school full of #3 pencils is a sad sight.

He might have guts Ralph, but he couldn't get out of the second round. Maybe he can be the manager at Sweet Frog and you can report to him.

That's a bad place for a future in football. That gimmick gets exposed at the college level. One more thing. As soon as they condemn SP, and you have to wear purple will you change your name to Elton Degeneres 99?.

It will be ok Ralph, in the 3rd round when we play Forestview, and the midgets are done, you can come watch us add the Big South Championship to our resume.

Let them all talk about crest. Freedom and south point will be dead in the second round. Come state championship Saturday freedom and southpoint fans will still be talking crest football.

Crest and Shelby guys teaming up that's scary! However, we both hate the Red raiders so I guess its all good.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Food for thought, if Crest and Shelby combine schools, we'd be around 2078 ADM numbers, just below Butler...I think we could beat the breaks off them...and Independence...and everybody else.

Originally posted by crest91:

Food for thought, if Crest and Shelby combine schools, we'd be around 2078 ADM numbers, just below Butler...I think we could beat the breaks off them...and Independence...and everybody else.
I've always said this. What team in the state would want to play a combined Shelby/Crest team? They would never lose a game. So much talent 4 miles apart. Make a Cleveland County team like a Richmond County team.

Originally posted by '98 State Champion:

I've always said this. What team in the state would want to play a combined Shelby/Crest team? They would never lose a game. So much talent 4 miles apart. Make a Cleveland County team like a Richmond County team.
I would rather us go 1A then for that to happen. I don't want any part of that school and I am sure the Crest people feel the same way, just remember the front of the school and field house.

Shelby and Crest combine and the school is where??? Riverbend/airport area? Sounds right.

How bout a Kings Mountain/Burns combo. North of Woodbridge? That would be about right.

KM would finally secede from Cleveland County and move to Gaston County where they've always wanted to be anyway. Grover would officially change states and go to South Carolina

Originally posted by crestrulz:
He might have guts Ralph, but he couldn't get out of the second round. Maybe he can be the manager at Sweet Frog and you can report to him.

That's a bad place for a future in football. That gimmick gets exposed at the college level. One more thing. As soon as they condemn SP, and you have to wear purple will you change your name to Elton Degeneres 99?.

It will be ok Ralph, in the 3rd round when we play Forestview, and the midgets are done, you can come watch us add the Big South Championship to our resume.
Rulz,
Let me ask you a question. How in the world do you type on that computer hanging off the back of that garbage truck during the day? That is a talent that is unusual.

Originally posted by shelbyfan1:
I promise u Shelby would beat freedom...I saw u play Newton...and now belive south point....that loss was only 4...but our D would be alot better againstRed bone
We don't run the redbone anymore, we run the d@mn bird bone. Hollow with 100% finesse backs. We have a spread offense group of players, and have stuffed them into triple option world of football. It hasn't been real good this year, and will catch up to us sooner than later. Trip Op backs have to be able to get some yardage on their own. We can't do that this year. So, for teams like Shelby, who didn't even come close to doing what is needed to play D vs. option football, to claim they're all of a sudden great after being the 4th worst D on the schedule (and that's nothing to be proud of considering we played LKN, NG and SC).

Originally posted by crestrulz:

Rulz,
Let me ask you a question. How in the world do you type on that computer hanging off the back of that garbage truck during the day? That is a talent that is unusual.
Not that I couldn't do it Ralphy, but I don't have too. I sit at a desk and spend money all day, not my money, but I spend it nevertheless. 8 to 4 Ralphy. I got all the time in the world to talk with you and your soon to be purple brothers.

Now, let me ask you a question. Are you boys and girls at Sweet Frog going to protest and try to get the minimum wage up to 15 bucks and hour?

No way. Those hacks at McDs are fools.

When you say "spend money" is that the same as counting back change at the local BS dime store where you are a cashier?
Do the local *Crest girls a favor, and give that job back to some deserving 16 year old girl.

You be surprised at how good Shelbys D is since SP game.
they have no idea. a lot can happen in 9 weeks. laughable.....
Yeah- A lot can happen in 9 weeks. Unless you went out *Crest style and obtained new players from other HSs in the area, no way in h#ll that defense is 200% better (which it would need to be in order to stop a decent offense).

To that 02 Clown/candy man van owner: What moral victory? Sp beat a terrible D Shelby team as a mediocre team. Sp lost to Crest as a mediocre team. SP is better too....that don't mean we are state champ caliber. It is obvious who is delusional, and who is not.

98.....if you're defense is twice as good as it was....then you might be ready for a first round 1a playoff game. Honestly......that group was pitiful. You know it. If you consider them being "better" because you've been beating up on every 2a team in the area, then I guess technically they're better. But, I will stay with my theory that *Crest's offense just sucks. Shelby exposed it (congrats) and so will a 2nd/3rd round playoff team.
Are you so dumb you fail to recall your own posts? Seriously dude you tried to claim SP somehow beat Crest this year after your boys got drubbed up and down the field. It was 35-0 in the 3rd quarter.

02/Fruit,
I bet there was a run on jockey shorts in downtown BS after Friday night's contest where that 2A team whipped yall most of the game, huh?

Maybe the SP coaches can see what the Shelby D did vs. *Crest if we get yall again. Seemed to have worked pretty well.
Basic math lesson for the mental midget. 13 points is less than 2 TDs and extra points. Why would Crest be worried about that monster deficit with so much time left in the game?

I hope your staff took all kind of notes because you were horrendously unprepared for what happened to start the season.

I was thinking. The Crest 2002 team only allowed about 5 points per game. I know they lost to Asheville, but still that's pretty dang good defense.

This post was edited on 11/11 3:05 PM by crest91

I was thinking. The Crest 2002 team only allowed about 5 points per game. I know they lost to Asheville, but still that's pretty defense.
Those guys didn't mess around. Shame about the car accident late in the season costing them some players like Washington.

Originally posted by crestcharger02:

Yeah- A lot can happen in 9 weeks. Unless you went out *Crest style and obtained new players from other HSs in the area, no way in h#ll that defense is 200% better (which it would need to be in order to stop a decent offense).

To that 02 Clown/candy man van owner: What moral victory? Sp beat a terrible D Shelby team as a mediocre team. Sp lost to Crest as a mediocre team. SP is better too....that don't mean we are state champ caliber. It is obvious who is delusional, and who is not.

98.....if you're defense is twice as good as it was....then you might be ready for a first round 1a playoff game. Honestly......that group was pitiful. You know it. If you consider them being "better" because you've been beating up on every 2a team in the area, then I guess technically they're better. But, I will stay with my theory that *Crest's offense just sucks. Shelby exposed it (congrats) and so will a 2nd/3rd round playoff team.
Are you so dumb you fail to recall your own posts? Seriously dude you tried to claim SP somehow beat Crest this year after your boys got drubbed up and down the field. It was 35-0 in the 3rd quarter.
You remind me of a cross between the hamburgler and buffalo butt from Good Times. Is your job crossing guard at the local elementary school?

Originally posted by crestcharger02:

You remind me of a cross between the hamburgler and buffalo butt from Good Times. Is your job crossing guard at the local elementary school?
Just focus on your coloring books and let the adults worry about important things like stringing together sentences.

feels like crest is already counting concord out,, they dont take well to being the hunted.. as of 2008 they were 4A , then dropped to 3AA and now to the bottom feeding 3A... If you cant win now what does that say.. keep over looking.

Gmetal--- you're wrong my friend. Crest ain't counting anybody out. We do expect to win every week, but we're going to play em one at a time. Heck you better worry about South Poiint and Freedom. It sure sounds like your pretty much guaranteeing Concord getting to the finals.

WE PULLED THIS GAME OUT OF OUR BUTT..... THIS GUY THAT DIDN'T GO OR SEE IT SAYS WE WERE LUCKY TO WIN...

OUR OFFENSE IS SO BAD THAT IT WON'T SCORE ANOTHER TD THIS SEASON

SHELBY'S DEFENSE DIDN'T IMPROVE AT ALL, CREST JUST SUCKS THAT BAD..

I HOPE WE CAN BEAT SW RANDOLPH... IT WOULD BE EPIC IF WE CAN'T PULL IT OUT... WE MAY EVEN BE THE UNDERDOGS IN THIS ONE...

BUT WITH OUR GREAT DEFENSE, WE SHOULD BE OKAY MAYBE...

Originally posted by No Dog in the Fight:
Shelby and Crest combine and the school is where??? Riverbend/airport area? Sounds right.

How bout a Kings Mountain/Burns combo. North of Woodbridge? That would be about right.

KM would finally secede from Cleveland County and move to Gaston County where they've always wanted to be anyway. Grover would officially change states and go to South Carolina
Actually we wanted to purchase that section of Gaston County within the KM City Limits and claim it......However we don't necessarily want anbody from Shelby telling us what to do with it......I guess you could say we want to be Switzerland.

But hey, we're finally getting a Wal-Mart (Dec 10th).....now all we need is another Pharmacy and Auto Parts store......lol

Can we get a Biscuitville on the Weat side plaese?

The "Kings Mountain" Walmart already exists on Myrtle School Rd. in Gastonia.

Last time I was at Gamble Stadium there was a sign on the press box above the ladies restroom. It said permission to use the field granted by "Kings Mountain District Schools". It's been one county school system in Cleveland County for nearly 15 years, and KM probably still hasn't taken that sign down.

nope not at all, concord likely has the hardest road of any team in the west.. we lucked out on the 1 seed draw and for crest you must admit they lucked into the 1 seed draw.. but with what 8 D1 players and all the speed everyone is talking about most already give the whole thing to crest, if they dont win it it will be a let down, lets be real, they have no game in the 1st or 2nd round, anyone could win those 2 games, and well West we shut them down far worse than the score reads,, they had -14 yards total offense at the half and our subs got playing time in the 2nd half.. If you werent there or arnt there each week you'll never see the stats, so that being given crest should beat west by 70 if the team is that much above everyone. i myself cant wait to hear or see the score.. If everyone thinks as they always post that concord is all run and all rock reid and no pass , no other offense they are just wrong.. Right now its crest to lose until the final with Havelock and they are on another level, given there is nobody in the east as with every year that has a real shot at beating them so they are alomst a given each year... at least to jim bob leaves here shortly..

Crest does not run up the score. So...it will not be 70 - nothing, no matter who we play.

If in the 2nd round your team crest cant score 70 on our 4th place spc team they are way behind the 8 ball. Word has it the crest offense is hit or miss and the defense is the only thing keeping it together. In the West game Concord could have scored at will and did put up over 500 yrds offense . Surely crest can do the same.. The spiders are 3 deep at rb, sets with 4 or 5 wr's , sets with 3 rb's at the same time and a girl field goal kicker who has connected from 33 yrds out this season already.. It is not what all these miss informed fans are saying.. But first there is south point and them a very good Freedom who in the 2nd and 3rd round to get past. They may not get to the 4th but heres to hoping they do and at least having a good 4th round match up. Pm me with your cell and i will text you updates during the friday game if you want.

Originally posted by gmetal:
nope not at all, concord likely has the hardest road of any team in the west.. we lucked out on the 1 seed draw and for crest you must admit they lucked into the 1 seed draw.. but with what 8 D1 players and all the speed everyone is talking about most already give the whole thing to crest, if they dont win it it will be a let down, lets be real, they have no game in the 1st or 2nd round, anyone could win those 2 games, and well West we shut them down far worse than the score reads,, they had -14 yards total offense at the half and our subs got playing time in the 2nd half.. If you werent there or arnt there each week you'll never see the stats, so that being given crest should beat west by 70 if the team is that much above everyone. i myself cant wait to hear or see the score.. If everyone thinks as they always post that concord is all run and all rock reid and no pass , no other offense they are just wrong.. Right now its crest to lose until the final with Havelock and they are on another level, given there is nobody in the east as with every year that has a real shot at beating them so they are alomst a given each year... at least to jim bob leaves here shortly..
How did Crest luck into the #1 seed? If the opponent is overmatched then Crest will put in the backups and if they score 70 they score 70.

Crest does not run up the score. So...it will not be 70 - nothing, no matter who we play.
Your offenese sucks! No way Crest scores 70 on anyone.

You need to worry about EA .2009 and 2010 repeat coming. You know Cooper and Scott are gone. Just like NG when Logan left. I think the well has run dry. We don't have to worry about Havelock. Do you remember 02 thru 08 .......Irrelevance my friend............

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT