ADVERTISEMENT

CREEK VS BUTLER

MC did some things that a team playing their 1st game would do. As proven throughout the years. They're going to work that out. I believe B&G took a lot of what happens in 1st games into consideration. They were also playing Butler, not South Meck. I also believe Butler was on the verge of jumping out the oven and saying we're done, If MC does not fumble on that drive.
That’s all I’m saying... if Creek doesn’t shoot themselves.. it’s a route and over before halftime...I guess the football gods made it a close game for rivalry sake!... However even with a couple mistakes I felt Creek was 30 pts better!

Reactions: nepsy7
Skimo says hes a creek fan.. not sure how long because I swear earlier he said he wasnt but I digress. These are kids man..no matter how u put it, no matter how much talent we see in the end kids gonna lose focus, kids are gonna make mistakes, man kids r gonna b kids. We look at them with our yrs of wisdom n knowing the game n no matter how much we warn them leading up 2 a big game what 2 look for during game day they're gonna do the exact same thing we told them NOT 2 do. I actually fear butler now more than b4 in the preseason when they were picked 2 b top 2 or 3. Being down 28-2 n to come back n that fashion without they're all world player gives a team an edge. Creek is jus gonna get stronger n stronger by the week meaning the teams that play them better raise their game up if they want 2 have a chance 2 win.
It’s deeper than just being a fan.. besides that you still act like they were great last night!... Creek allowed them to do what they did!...Creek was never in Jeopardy of losing this game.. Too hard for Butler to move the ball!....ALL WORLD PLAYER... lmao... they were getting torched with him IN the game!.... don’t make it seem like he wasn’t out there when Creek was rolling!... He was and couldn’t do anything but talk trash!

"We do not have transferred players." "Our 4 star Rb came from Cali. Well our Qb came from buffalo and is the nephew of Jim Kelley." But all your players are from your school district. Lol.

If the QB from Cali's not's starting, than the backup who lost one game is starting. If the RB from Cali is not starting the 6'2" 225lb Jr stud with 8 FBS offers is starting. It's what happens when you've established yourself as the standard of NC Football. It comes with the territory. Win and they will come. I know it's difficult for you to understand when the only victory you have these days are moral victory's about how you hung with them for 2 quarters and what you did over a decade ago. GET USED TO IT! LMAO!

"We do not have transferred players." "Our 4 star Rb came from Cali. Well our Qb came from buffalo and is the nephew of Jim Kelley." But all your players are from your school district. Lol.

Of course we have transfers. I'm working on 2 or 3 for next year. We're looking for a QB for next year to make calls behind a massive FBS OL...ANY SUGGESTIONS? :)

Reactions: Blue and Gold22

Who said we dont get transfers?? I believe I said " The transfers dont create the program, the program creates the transfers".

Every school gets transfers. I read programs bitching about losing players every day on this board. You just got whipped by one last night. I assure you that if Richmond had a national presence who's coach is recognized as one of the best developers of college football players in the country they would be moving into Richmond. Hell- Dillon had a kid transfer from the Charlotte metro to Dillon two years ago and started at QB. Ever been to Dillon? Your neighbor in Laurinburg gets them. The big time DE from Scotland moved to Lumberton. It happens EVERYWHERE

The fact that it doesnt happen in Richmond should tell you a little about the program.

t

Traveon Kenion who went 2 for 94 against you guys and scored 6 came from a 2A Monroe...South Carolina commit. They have these big trucks that you can rent and they will move your entire Family....Your parents don't have to live in the same city their entire life. Sorry you didn't know this. We call it relocating for a better opportunity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue and Gold22
Who said we dont get transfers?? I believe I said " The transfers dont create the program, the program creates the transfers".

Every school gets transfers. I read programs bitching about losing players every day on this board. You just got whipped by one last night. I assure you that if Richmond had a national presence who's coach is recognized as one of the best developers of college football players in the country they would be moving into Richmond. Hell- Dillon had a kid transfer from the Charlotte metro to Dillon two years ago and started at QB. Ever been to Dillon? Your neighbor in Laurinburg gets them. The big time DE from Scotland moved to Lumberton. It happens EVERYWHERE

The fact that it doesnt happen in Richmond should tell you a little about the program.

t
He went to Clinton B&G, but would love to have him back here.

If someone moves into a school district and the family establishes their residency in the district should they not be allowed to play?

Read yet another thread last week about how Mallard Creek recruits. I responded...yup. Palmieri took the Creek Leer Jet and flew to Southern California and then up to Buffalo. Took the family to Disneyland and caught a Dodgers game.

Program has deep pockets like that....

Reactions: scots roll
Look back at the comments on another thread how you 2 talk about how you don't get tranfers and if you do they don't play.

Look back at the comments on another thread how you 2 talk about how you don't get tranfers and if you do they don't play.

Stop being lazy. How about you go back copy & paste the statement.You're the one who made it. I can assure you, you're leaving out quite a bit of the comments made. What's your point anyway?

Richmond made there awful decision when they didn’t name Mormon HC. He is here in Charlotte rebuilding a program at North Meck based on his great ability to build a culture. Won 10 games last year and is 2-0 this far. Great Pedigree, results, competition and consistency brings great talent it’s just not HS football it’s life.

Never said it. Now, there have been years where they have been very sucessful without more than one or two but I never said they didnt get transfers. My point has always been that so does everyone. Myers Park just had a kid transfer from Charlotte Country day today!!

Since 2014 they have gotten 6-7 kids every year. Guess what....they lose about that as well. They lost their starting MLB last week!!

Kids move, parents move.....thats the world we live in. Big deal!!

Stop being lazy. How about you go back copy & paste the statement.You're the one who made it. I can assure you, you're leaving out quite a bit of the comments made. What's your point anyway?
You know what you said and I have better things to do

You know what you said and I have better things to do
You know the post was never made. You lied! That's why you can't post it. You didn't think your statement all the way through. Now you're called out to prove it, and you have better things to do...GOTCHA! .

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT