ADVERTISEMENT

CREEK VS BUTLER

Skimo75

Jun 26, 2018
Was able to catch a piece of the Bulter /Scots game... Butler has a few athletes that can make for an interesting matchup!...However I think Creek will do Butler the same way Butler did Scots!... 30 pt victory is my prediction!!!... Creek will be itching to play because of last night!

Early turnovers by Butler will have the game out of reach by halftime!!....49-14 Creek!

Butler guys are on another site acting like they're playing a rebuilding young Scotland County again?. ......Putting up defensive stats like Butler just smashed IMG....LMAO!

Last edited:
This may be the best Butler team in several years, we'll see just how good they are on Friday. I've been told by many Creek guys that this will be one of their best teams too.
No clue what to predict because I didn't see Creek in action, but I'll take the Creek with the W just no clue on a score.

WHY WAS THIS THREAD POSTED
The Creek will win this game, the other 9 games, the championship, and prepare for them to win championships two decades ahead of today.

Reactions: Skimo75
I think a couple of the Butler guys picked Mallard Creek to win including me. I think we all know who is the favorite.

Butler guys are on another site acting like they're playing a rebuilding young Scotland County again?. ......Putting up defensive stats like Butler just smashed IMG....LMAO!
They really should HUMBLE themselves in a hurry!!!..If the Scots had a couple more athletes, they might have given Butler some problems!...I’d be surprised if Butler has 150 total yards on Creek!..They will not be able to throw what so ever. That lil wing T might lose more yards than it gains Friday night Lol!

This may be the best Butler team in several years, we'll see just how good they are on Friday. I've been told by many Creek guys that this will be one of their best teams too.
No clue what to predict because I didn't see Creek in action, but I'll take the Creek with the W just no clue on a score.

I'm not calling the score, but the Butler team who played against Scotland is not even close to being one of their best teams. That QB is not a State Championship QB....

I'm not calling the score, but the Butler team who played against Scotland is not even close to being one of their best teams. That QB is not a State Championship QB....
Said in last few years, not their state title years.

This Butler team is not better than the Butler team that lost to Vance in the playoffs a couple yrs ago!
This QB will struggle against Creek tmrw night.

Its hard to say how good they are. They play Richmond in a few weeks then Providence. We should know how good they are.

Their QB play alone will keep them limited to bubble screens and jet sweeps.. The Oline is not good enough to pound teams all night .. Only teams that lack athleticism will they look good against.

When Davis Cheek came back after taking over for Ratliffe, he was a monster. I did not see monster when watching their returning QB. He was serviceable. He's not going to win a game for you, if the game is close.

D's Creek caught a break last week cause a rain out game, but this week D's Creek will do 2's Butler what Butler did 2's D' Scots...…. I m still pissed about my 10 dollars...……..

Reactions: RSHS93
I think its impossible to know how good either team is though I love Skimo's enthusiasm. Few people know Creek football as well as I do and I have very little idea what tomorrow night will look like. Just like I am every year I think they will win every game. Thats why they call us fans!!

As far as Butler. I watched the 2nd half last Saturday. I left not knowing anything I didnt already know. Lot of great athletes...Lesane, Holmes, Worthy, Peters who can play.

There is no way anyone can figure out how good Butler is upfront or in the defensive backfield. Scotland was very poor in the lines and didnt come close to testing them vertically. I am 100% certain that MC will be a much stiffer test for Butler. When Butler has won this game its been because they avoided becoming one dimensional so for me the big question is can Butler run the ball.

Looks like its gonna be great weather and a fun night.

I’m going Mallard Creek 27 Butler 17. If there is a time to get MC it would be tomorrow. I want to see what Butler’s passing attack will look like against a stiff defense.

I think its impossible to know how good either team is though I love Skimo's enthusiasm. Few people know Creek football as well as I do and I have very little idea what tomorrow night will look like. Just like I am every year I think they will win every game. Thats why they call us fans!!

As far as Butler. I watched the 2nd half last Saturday. I left not knowing anything I didnt already know. Lot of great athletes...Lesane, Holmes, Worthy, Peters who can play.

There is no way anyone can figure out how good Butler is upfront or in the defensive backfield. Scotland was very poor in the lines and didnt come close to testing them vertically. I am 100% certain that MC will be a much stiffer test for Butler. When Butler has won this game its been because they avoided becoming one dimensional so for me the big question is can Butler run the ball.

Looks like its gonna be great weather and a fun night.
Why is it impossible to know when I’ve watched them play... The Oline is very lazy except for maybe 1 guy... The Wrs let you know when they are not getting the ball.. Someone’s taking a play off every single down.. They don’t block well upfront or downfield!... #5 Won’t be able to just run around Creek defenders!..He has to cover, tackle, and try to be Mr Everything on offense!..Not against these boys....Don’t know why you think you know Creek better than anyone but oh well.. you can’t possibly know this team if you can’t see that they’re on a totally different level than Butler... I’m sticking to my 49-14 prediction!

Why is it impossible to know when I’ve watched them play... The Oline is very lazy except for maybe 1 guy... The Wrs let you know when they are not getting the ball.. Someone’s taking a play off every single down.. They don’t block well upfront or downfield!... #5 Won’t be able to just run around Creek defenders!..He has to cover, tackle, and try to be Mr Everything on offense!..Not against these boys....Don’t know why you think you know Creek better than anyone but oh well.. you can’t possibly know this team if you can’t see that they’re on a totally different level than Butler... I’m sticking to my 49-14 prediction!

I am curious. How are you evaluating all the things that MC can and cant do? One scrimmage against a Nations Ford team that averaged about 180lbs up front?

I've been going back n forth on this and I'm not sure how this 1 is going 2 go....creek hasn't seen action, butler has...it wasnt very close competition but competition none the less vs Scotland.......creek lost a lot of experience with Allen, Rivera, weddington, gainey, Jordan Davis....players that has been 2-3yr starters......I think it's going 2 b closer than every1 thinks...............having a returning qb in Washington is key for creek along with a stable on rbs. Add playing a butler home game at the sportsplex along with creek having some inexperience at certain postions...it will b close in the 4th but creek pulls it out because they seem 2 always get a big play late vs butler in these type of early games......27-24 Creek.

I am curious. How are you evaluating all the things that MC can and cant do? One scrimmage against a Nations Ford team that averaged about 180lbs up front?
Nation Ford brought a JV team to scrimmage! I’m definitely NOT making decisions based on that game Creek sat almost all of the starters. That was nothing!... I’m going off what I have seen from Butler.. I already know what Creek has and it’s too much for Butler to deal with trust me!

I've been going back n forth on this and I'm not sure how this 1 is going 2 go....creek hasn't seen action, butler has...it wasnt very close competition but competition none the less vs Scotland.......creek lost a lot of experience with Allen, Rivera, weddington, gainey, Jordan Davis....players that has been 2-3yr starters......I think it's going 2 b closer than every1 thinks...............having a returning qb in Washington is key for creek along with a stable on rbs. Add playing a butler home game at the sportsplex along with creek having some inexperience at certain postions...it will b close in the 4th but creek pulls it out because they seem 2 always get a big play late vs butler in these type of early games......27-24 Creek.
27-24 is way too close!...Butler definitely won’t score 24 pts with that offense! I guess you all really don’t know what’s going on with this Creek team!... Everyone that you named has been replaced! Inexperience where?.. You will change your mind very soon!

27-24 is way too close!...Butler definitely won’t score 24 pts with that offense! I guess you all really don’t know what’s going on with this Creek team!... Everyone that you named has been replaced! Inexperience where?.. You will change your mind very soon!
Saw Butler play against Scots. They have athletes and hard to evaluate MC but saw in warm ups with DF they're big. Going to be close in my opinion. Butler rb going to NC State plus pretty nice qb.

Saw Butler play against Scots. They have athletes and hard to evaluate MC but saw in warm ups with DF they're big. Going to be close in my opinion. Butler rb going to NC State plus pretty nice qb.
So you were impressed by what you witnessed against the Scots?...I hope you can make the game tmrw night. Lol

So you were impressed by what you witnessed against the Scots?...I hope you can make the game tmrw night. Lol
They had a solid line on both ends, solid qb, tough rb, players that can catch. Don't know how you could doubt Butler so much. One of the top in the state

Reactions: Crest9496
He is a huge fan of the creek Hodge, but in all reality the quality of Butler cant be judged on their showing verse Scotland this year. It sure would have been sweet to get that 2nd game last week.

He is a huge fan of the creek Hodge, but in all reality the quality of Butler cant be judged on their showing verse Scotland this year. It sure would have been sweet to get that 2nd game last week.
Not a fan of Creek ... I know what I see though.. He saw a solid QB.. I witnessed an inaccurate QB that won’t be able to take the pressure and pounding that he’s about to endure! Receivers that can catch against DBs who give up 10 yds out of fear.. There will be guys pressed up being very physical! I doubt Butler can create enough time for their QB and he throw accurately under duress!..I do like #5 and #7.. they are quick and athletic... but they won’t be able to do it alone! Maybe I evaluate players different than some of you guys.. I’m breaking a player down play by play! Not just on their good plays.. I’m watching everything!...Those guys don’t play every single down! Linemen that lack footwork.. Lazy footwork!... Creek Dline will play in Butlers backfield all night!... This game will be a blowout because of the trenches alone.. not to mention the depth of Creek at every position!.. The 3’s and 4’s would beat Butler by a few scores!

Damn! I've been around The Creek since the 3rd season. Thanks for the love Skimo75! Don't give us bad luck being so humble....LMAO!

Not a fan of Creek ... I know what I see though.. He saw a solid QB.. I witnessed an inaccurate QB that won’t be able to take the pressure and pounding that he’s about to endure! Receivers that can catch against DBs who give up 10 yds out of fear.. There will be guys pressed up being very physical! I doubt Butler can create enough time for their QB and he throw accurately under duress!..I do like #5 and #7.. they are quick and athletic... but they won’t be able to do it alone! Maybe I evaluate players different than some of you guys.. I’m breaking a player down play by play! Not just on their good plays.. I’m watching everything!...Those guys don’t play every single down! Linemen that lack footwork.. Lazy footwork!... Creek Dline will play in Butlers backfield all night!... This game will be a blowout because of the trenches alone.. not to mention the depth of Creek at every position!.. The 3’s and 4’s would beat Butler by a few scores!
QB went 12 for 13 that game. That ain't inaccurate. But I respect your opinion. But this is a rivalry game and an away game for Creek. Considering we haven't seen anything from Creek season wise, it's hard to predict such an outcome. But the boys will put on a show tomorrow night and we'll see what happens.

Damn! I've been around The Creek since the 3rd season. Thanks for the love Skimo75! Don't give us bad luck being so humble....LMAO!
Just calling it like I see it!.. I’m not saying Butler is at the bottom of the barrel but I just didn’t see a whole lot for Creek to be worried about.. If they don’t beat themselves, which a MP coached team rarely does, then I don’t see a close game.. maybe at the beginning of the 1st quarter lmao!

QB went 12 for 13 that game. That ain't inaccurate. But I respect your opinion. But this is a rivalry game and an away game for Creek. Considering we haven't seen anything from Creek season wise, it's hard to predict such an outcome. But the boys will put on a show tomorrow night and we'll see what happens.
Lol 12-13 against who.. a bunch of young guys who is no where near the level of Creek Db’s..Tell me the completion percentage after tmrw nights game..he may complete more to Creek guys lol..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT