ADVERTISEMENT

CREEK VS BUTLER

Oh so you won’t say that Vance will blow Berry out?...Stop it.. I call it like I see it and Creek was 30 or MORE pts better than Butler... they just played 2+ quarters of bad football offensively!.. and had a gang of penalties which help keep drives alive.. Bulter might have punted 10 times!....Creek can’t have dumb turnovers!...Very poor decisions made by the QB once out of the pocket!... He must get better but also we must protect him!
Oh trust me I say it all the time hell I said it tonight...last week when we dominated west meck but we couldn't get out of our own way...last yr vs Harding we we had 2 TDs called back. But in the end they're kids n u can teach n coach them but so much. Jus hope they learn from that situation n look 2 get better next week at practice.

Mincey does not have the banging ability between the tackles like so many of the past MCers but he is quick and has good top end. Impressive. Does a good job getting hidden behind the hogs and then popping out. The o line did a good job on run and pass. Butler actually did s good job on the line. Thought their QB needs to get rid of it a little quicker at timers.

It is going to be interesting watching Butler and Richmond. Got to cut down on the penalties especially the unsportsmanlike. What got me was they had more and a couple that could have been called after 5 was ejected. Shocked.

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
Mincey does not have the banging ability between the tackles like so many of the past MCers but he is quick and has good top end. Impressive. Does a good job getting hidden behind the hogs and then popping out. The o line did a good job on run and pass. Butler actually did s good job on the line. Thought their QB needs to get rid of it a little quicker at timers.

It is going to be interesting watching Butler and Richmond. Got to cut down on the penalties especially the unsportsmanlike. What got me was they had more and a couple that could have been called after 5 was ejected. Shocked.

I honestly can’t stand all of the talking and gestures by kids but when schools like this get together they are going to talk. Why not just pull the kids together and warn them first and notify the Coach and on the second time penalize that way the Coach can get involved as well. The second taunting by Lesane was blatant he got up and stuck the ball in the MC kids chest right in front of the ref. The refs missed a ton of holding on the Butler OL I usually watch the interior and they are just not athletic enough with there feet to stay in front but if it did not get called it did not happen.

CREEK is my real team and we will demolish Vance in a few weeks... the game was over in the 1st quarter if Creek doesn’t play down to Butler.. 29-2 was a blowout early and should have been 50-2...
Creek gave Bulter the opportunities they got!... Dont let the score fool you...A busted play here and there... Butler was as bad as I thought.. I know exactly what I’m talking about... Maybe 30 penalties on Creek.. dumb penalties.. of course some momentum will shift... Creek offense came to play maybe a quarter and a half of football!.. Turnovers and bad decisions kept this game close .. not Butlers athletes!....SEE YOU SOON COUGARSDAD
Never thought I’d see so many “should of” comments in one statement. All about facts and butler came to play. Just swallow your pride and admit butler showed up more than you thought. Believe you said you weren’t a fan of creek as well...

Last edited:
38-26 Creek Final

Good Game MC... really wish the MC- Dutch Fork game could have happened. The Silver Foxes had their first game against Spring Valley from Columbia. Game was hyped as a big game... was not... 63-0. Dutch Fork looks very impressive.

Never thought I’d see so many “should of” comments in one statement. All about facts and butler came to play. Just swallow your pride and admit butler showed up more than you thought. Believe you said you weren’t a fan of creek as well...
Butler came to play??....Ok I’ll give u that but they still “SHOULD HAVE” lost 50 something to maybe 14... They scored off of a couple big plays.. defensive breakdowns!... NONE of their drives were impressive!...A couple of there athletes made a play or two.. like I admitted they might do!!....Game was out of Reach early 21-0...lmao ... Could’ve, should’ve, and would’ve, been much worse if CREEK didn’t shoot themselves in the foot on many occasions!!...Creek scored 1 touchdown after the 1st quarter offensively!...That’s bad. Pass blocking has to get better for Creek!.., The Coach totally took the ball out of the QB’s hands after the 3rd turnover by the QB.. very conservative calls for the end of the 3rd and the whole 4th .. 0 down field throws...handoffs and screens!...Obviously the Coaches didn’t trust something in the passing game...No problem tho they have numerous RB’s that’s ready to pound it out in the run game. Creek showed very little offensively and I believe it was on purpose. MP didn’t even need all of his weapons to beat Butler!... Brandon you should’ve been there to see for yourself!.... Oh .. you HAD to support your SCOTS!... Imagine what Creek woulda done to you!

Butler came to play??....Ok I’ll give u that but they still “SHOULD HAVE” lost 50 something to maybe 14... They scored off of a couple big plays.. defensive breakdowns!... NONE of their drives were impressive!...A couple of there athletes made a play or two.. like I admitted they might do!!....Game was out of Reach early 21-0...lmao ... Could’ve, should’ve, and would’ve, been much worse if CREEK didn’t shoot themselves in the foot on many occasions!!...Creek scored 1 touchdown after the 1st quarter offensively!...That’s bad. Pass blocking has to get better for Creek!.., The Coach totally took the ball out of the QB’s hands after the 3rd turnover by the QB.. very conservative calls for the end of the 3rd and the whole 4th .. 0 down field throws...handoffs and screens!...Obviously the Coaches didn’t trust something in the passing game...No problem tho they have numerous RB’s that’s ready to pound it out in the run game. Creek showed very little offensively and I believe it was on purpose. MP didn’t even need all of his weapons to beat Butler!... Brandon you should’ve been there to see for yourself!.... Oh .. you HAD to support your SCOTS!... Imagine what Creek woulda done to you!
But that's just the sport of fb buddy. Not every team is gonna look incredible every week. And I know for sure we'd get beat by the Creek. Young team this year, very obvious.

But that's just the sport of fb buddy. Not every team is gonna look incredible every week. And I know for sure we'd get beat by the Creek. Young team this year, very obvious.
Absolutely!...But don’t say swallow your pride.., Butler was what I expected.. I couple athletes that can make the game interesting like I stated when I posted this thread!.. I believed and still believe that Creek is 30-40 pts better. Butlers QB was exactly what I thought.. NOT good enough to beat CREEK...10-27passing...much different than last week against the SCOTS as I predicted ..Sloppy play by Creek let Butler back in the game!..Good luck the rest of the season!

Reactions: Brandon Hodge
Absolutely!...But don’t say swallow your pride.., Butler was what I expected.. I couple athletes that can make the game interesting like I stated when I posted this thread!.. I believed and still believe that Creek is 30-40 pts better. Butlers QB was exactly what I thought.. NOT good enough to beat CREEK...10-27passing...much different than last week against the SCOTS as I predicted ..Sloppy play by Creek let Butler back in the game!..Good luck the rest of the season!
Yep. Might see it again in the playoffs and see a different result. Only time will tell. Best of luck for the rest of the season too buddy

Yep. Might see it again in the playoffs and see a different result. Only time will tell. Best of luck for the rest of the season too buddy

MC had almost 200 yards in penalties. I doubt very seriously if that happens come playoff time. If that happens, it will not be a good look.

CREEK is my real team and we will demolish Vance in a few weeks... the game was over in the 1st quarter if Creek doesn’t play down to Butler.. 29-2 was a blowout early and should have been 50-2...
Creek gave Bulter the opportunities they got!... Dont let the score fool you...A busted play here and there... Butler was as bad as I thought.. I know exactly what I’m talking about... Maybe 30 penalties on Creek.. dumb penalties.. of course some momentum will shift... Creek offense came to play maybe a quarter and a half of football!.. Turnovers and bad decisions kept this game close .. not Butlers athletes!....SEE YOU SOON COUGARSDAD

The penalty count was Mallard Creek 18 and Butler 10. Not 30.

Mallard Creek had two turnovers and Butler had one.

Butler missed a field goal and lost their kicker

My issue is that according to you Mallard Creek was the only team that had sloppy play.

Butler had 5-6 dropped passes, had a punt blocked for a TD, missed a field goal, lost their kicker because of Mallard Creeks sloppy play and Lesane didn’t play the second half because of a brain fart. For the record Mallard Creek had 18 penalties for 180 yards and Butler had 10 for 103 according to the Observer.

For those who didn’t see the game Butler’s sloppy play was part of the reason they were down and Mallard Creek’s sloppy play is what helped the comeback. Mallard Creek is better no doubt about that but I dont know any other teams in the state besides maybe Wake Forest or a Vance that could’ve come back and made it a game.

Not surprised this wasnt a blow out. Only people who really dont know football were calling for it. Not that I dont think MC had the talent to blow them out. I did and still do but it was MC's first game. Not a single skill player had started for them except for Furman in the last 2 games last year and he was a 9th grader. Only 3 kids who played any snaps on defense started last night. That plus MC always rotates a ton of kids the first 6-8 games of the season. Less reps means more mistakes.

I expected first game issues and MC had a decent amount. Plus.....Butler is a talented program and Hales does a great job mixing it up with formation and gets a great amount out of what he has especially at QB. Peters is good certainly not great.

This is a very fast MC team and probably the most athletic since 2015 squad. They did pretty much what they wanted on offense. Only punted once and especially in the first half were playing chess to Butler's checkers. Oline is very good, play calling and scheme was excellent and unlike the last two years they have 3 or 4 homerun hitters on offense. Kids like Mincy, Treco, Metcalf and Furman can change a game in one snap. TE and the two big WR's are sophmores and juniors. They will only get better as year progresses.

My biggest concern as a MC guy was some sloppy tackling and stupid penalties. Some of that is first game stuff. The have some very athletic DE's but lost contain a good bit in 2nd half and Butler was able to get the edge on those buck sweeps. Again- I think that gets better.

The run game in particular is gonna be a huge problem for just about anyone. Butler was in zero coverage with 8 and 9 in the box and still had issues. Kelly is 6'3 225 and can really move and Mincy had his coming out party last night....made some Butler guys look silly trying to tackle him and he has great vision and a 2nd gear. Treco is only going to get better as he will get even more space and they didnt even use Simpson much.

I think the ceiling on this MC team is VERY high.

My issue is that according to you Mallard Creek was the only team that had sloppy play.

Butler had 5-6 dropped passes, had a punt blocked for a TD, missed a field goal, lost their kicker because of Mallard Creeks sloppy play and Lesane didn’t play the second half because of a brain fart. For the record Mallard Creek had 18 penalties for 180 yards and Butler had 10 for 103 according to the Observer.

For those who didn’t see the game Butler’s sloppy play was part of the reason they were down and Mallard Creek’s sloppy play is what helped the comeback. Mallard Creek is better no doubt about that but I dont know any other teams in the state besides maybe Wake Forest or a Vance that could’ve come back and made it a game.

I agree with almost everything here. My only thought is being Butlers 2nd game I would have thought it would be a little cleaner. The drops especially were a bit surprising. Also- I just dont understand how a team like Butler cant find a place kicker ??Its perplexing. Hough has like 9 of them. Do they not play soccer at Butler.

What sloppy play had them down.. 3 Scoring drives by Creek!..Butlers lack of offense had them down.. dropped one pass down the field.. other passes were short.. QB had a guy wide open in the end zone but couldn’t be ACCURATE enough to complete the pass!...Lesane played the whole 1st half and what happened?... NOTHING... getting blown out with your STAR PLAYER.. and your kicker!..Butler had a few big plays.. other than that they were shut down!..Like I said those few athletes won’t be enough!...Now we have excuses because your players are not discipline enough!...He should’ve produced when he was in the game.....a missed tackle gave him the one big play he had!...IF they make it to the playoffs to see Creek .. they will get blown out of the building!!....That QB definitely WONT get it done!....You will then see ALL of Tools in the toolbox my friend!..Butler was bad enough for Creek to play a mediocre game with conservative play calling and still win easily.

"Butler had 5-6 dropped passes" From where i was sitting, those drop passes were because they did not want to get hit. They were terrified of getting hit. I don't know how you fix that?

This game has always been about one or the other displaying a certain physical advantage early on-

- 2011 it was Jela and the big Oline pushing Butler around.
- 2012 Gary Gore found a crease early in the game and Kalambyi just reached out and grabbed him and slammed him to the ground. Tone setter.
- 2013 Pittman stiff arms Duck like a rag doll. Tone Setter
- 2014 first game. Lemay running through tackles and the big Shrine Bowl DT ( cant remember his name) blowing up the MC Oline and crushing LJ on the 2nd series.
- 2015 Darnell Walker running directly over Duck again...LOl

Last night in the first quarter they ran a little jet sweep to Furman and Mincy was the lead blocker and absolutely decleated a Butler LB. Just blew him up. Furman got the ball down to the 5 yard line I think. Thought that set the tone right there.

Butler was not down because they played sloppy. They were literally getting mauled and took advantage of some of huge turnovers and MC giving up stupid penalties on 3rd down,which good teams do. Butler is very well coached and definitely made some adjustments on offense. Butler is Butler. You know they're going to make a run. Defensively i don't believe they would have a snow ball chance of stopping MC come playoff time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skimo75
Not surprised this wasnt a blow out. Only people who really dont know football were calling for it. Not that I dont think MC had the talent to blow them out. I did and still do but it was MC's first game. Not a single skill player had started for them except for Furman in the last 2 games last year and he was a 9th grader. Only 3 kids who played any snaps on defense started last night. That plus MC always rotates a ton of kids the first 6-8 games of the season. Less reps means more mistakes.

I expected first game issues and MC had a decent amount. Plus.....Butler is a talented program and Hales does a great job mixing it up with formation and gets a great amount out of what he has especially at QB. Peters is good certainly not great.

This is a very fast MC team and probably the most athletic since 2015 squad. They did pretty much what they wanted on offense. Only punted once and especially in the first half were playing chess to Butler's checkers. Oline is very good, play calling and scheme was excellent and unlike the last two years they have 3 or 4 homerun hitters on offense. Kids like Mincy, Treco, Metcalf and Furman can change a game in one snap. TE and the two big WR's are sophmores and juniors. They will only get better as year progresses.

My biggest concern as a MC guy was some sloppy tackling and stupid penalties. Some of that is first game stuff. The have some very athletic DE's but lost contain a good bit in 2nd half and Butler was able to get the edge on those buck sweeps. Again- I think that gets better.

The run game in particular is gonna be a huge problem for just about anyone. Butler was in zero coverage with 8 and 9 in the box and still had issues. Kelly is 6'3 225 and can really move and Mincy had his coming out party last night....made some Butler guys look silly trying to tackle him and he has great vision and a 2nd gear. Treco is only going to get better as he will get even more space and they didnt even use Simpson much.

I think the ceiling on this MC team is VERY high.
Ahh ha ha.. DONT KNOW FOOTBALL???....We can meet up and talk X’s and O’s anytime your free... and I’ll show how much I know about football my guy!...I just don’t live on the past...history is just that ..HISTORY!..I’ll teach you some things about this game!..You claim to know so much about this Creek team but I can’t tell! Play calling was VERY conservative!.... You don’t know football if you think Butlers QB is good!

This game has always been about one or the other displaying a certain physical advantage early on-

- 2011 it was Jela and the big Oline pushing Butler around.
- 2012 Gary Gore found a crease early in the game and Kalambyi just reached out and grabbed him and slammed him to the ground. Tone setter.
- 2013 Pittman stiff arms Duck like a rag doll. Tone Setter
- 2014 first game. Lemay running through tackles and the big Shrine Bowl DT ( cant remember his name) blowing up the MC Oline and crushing LJ on the 2nd series.
- 2015 Darnell Walker running directly over Duck again...LOl

Last night in the first quarter they ran a little jet sweep to Furman and Mincy was the lead blocker and absolutely decleated a Butler LB. Just blew him up. Furman got the ball down to the 5 yard line I think. Thought that set the tone right there.
Blah blah blah... 2010 , 13,14,15 who cares this is 2018!

Butler was not down because they played sloppy. They were literally getting mauled and took advantage of some of huge turnovers and MC giving up stupid penalties on 3rd down. Butler is very well coached and definitely made some adjustments on offense. Butler is Butler. You know they're going to make a run. Defensively i don't believe they would have a snow ball chance of stopping MC come playoff time.
Absolutely mauled!...it was getting ugly until the intentional grounding which I thought was a horrible play call in the first place!... Run your 220lb QB and create space!

Ahh ha ha.. DONT KNOW FOOTBALL???....We can meet up and talk X’s and O’s anytime your free... and I’ll show how much I know about football my guy!...I just don’t live on the past...history is just that ..HISTORY!..I’ll teach you some things about this game!..You claim to know so much about this Creek team but I can’t tell! Play calling was VERY conservative!.... You don’t know football if you think Butlers QB is good!

You said they were 30-40 pts better. They were 8 and the reason I know this is because I looked at the scoreboard before I left. All the reasons and excuses are just that...blah,blah,blah. Play calling, penalties, mistakes. All part of football

You said they were 30-40 pts better. They were 8 and the reason I know this is because I looked at the scoreboard before I left. All the reasons and excuses are just that...blah,blah,blah. Play calling, penalties, mistakes. All part of football
You know they were 30-40 pts better as well!... So what you’re saying is Creek played their A game start to finish?....Absolutely not... they barely played their C game and still won easily... Butler struggled to score!...Creek just played down to an average team!...1 TD in the second half is really Creek football hun?...You know better than that... I understand you want to be right.. lmao!

When the Score was 29-2... what were your thoughts as Creek looked to be way too much for Butler not to mention they played last week and Creek didn’t!...Don’t wanna hear slow start!.. Try shut down!

Gave them the ball on our 12 yd line and they gained all of 3 yds and could not score!

You know they were 30-40 pts better as well!... So what you’re saying is Creek played their A game start to finish?....Absolutely not... they barely played their C game and still won easily... Butler struggled to score!...Creek just played down to an average team!...1 TD in the second half is really Creek football hun?...You know better than that... I understand you want to be right.. lmao!

Of course they didnt play their A game. I knew that going in. I expected line up issues, stupid penalties, adjustments by coaches etc,etc . Thats why I knew it wouldnt be a blow out. 8 weeks from now assuming its roughly the same teams.....I would predict different.

Here is what I cant understand. How does a great football mind like yourself expect the A game in the first game.How does the king of the bedroom Hudl film miss SO badly on his prediction? Please explain?

Of course they didnt play their A game. I knew that going in. I expected line up issues, stupid penalties, adjustments by coaches etc,etc . Thats why I knew it wouldnt be a blow out. 8 weeks from now assuming its roughly the same teams.....I would predict different.

Here is what I cant understand. How does a great football mind like yourself expect the A game in the first game.How does the king of the bedroom Hudl film miss SO badly on his prediction? Please explain?
I didn’t expect A game play... Without the 15 penalties it’s a blowout period!... If Butler plays a perfect game it’s still a blowout without the penalties by Creek!.. Of course some mistakes will be made, but not almost 200 yds of them!..You failed to mention what went thru your mind when the Scoreboard said 29-2... I bet you said WOW Skimo75 was right... kinda of made you root for Butler to make some plays to make it game hun lmao!...Tell the truth!!.... you thought 50-14 at that point as well!!

Last edited:
I didn’t expect A game play... Without the 15 penalties it’s a blowout period!... If Butler plays a perfect game it’s still a blowout without the penalties by Creek!.. Of course some mistakes will be made, but not almost 200 yds of them!..You failed to mention what went thru your mind when the Scoreboard said 29-2... I bet you said WOW Skimo75 was right... kinda of made you root for Butler to keep make some plays to make it game hun lmao!...Tell the truth!!.... you thought 50-14 at that point as well!!

What went through my mind is football games last more that 1 quarter. I thought MC looked better than I expected and Butler worse. Then MC made mistakes, got penalties and Butler mad adjustments. The game finished very close to where I thought it would.

Still trying to figure out how you missed so badly?? Did you get locked out of Hudl?

What went through my mind is football games last more that 1 quarter. I thought MC looked better than I expected and Butler worse. Then MC made mistakes, got penalties and Butler mad adjustments. The game finished very close to where I thought it would.

Still trying to figure out how you missed so badly?? Did you get locked out of Hudl?
Just like I said.. without the 200 yds in penalties it’s a blowout!... Oh so you knew Creek would play down to the competition?...I was on point with my prediction!..I’m sure you saw it as a slugfest!...Back and forth game between to Great teams hun!... Yeah right!... Butler was as bad as I thought!...”THEN MC made mistakes “... were your words.. or am I wrong..

Blue and Gold you’re a stat guy , I can tell by all your history references.. what was the rushing and passing yards like for Butler last night.. just curious?

Skimo75! B&G is an Ambassador of the MC program. He's been around the program for a long time. Throughout the years he's been on point with his observations and analysis of the Creek. After watching Butler last week, I agree with a lot of things you saw. Their QB is serviceable, and today he's not going to win any games for you. Never know what happens throughout the season.It's just getting started. Collectively MC definitely has more depth and players than Butler.. I don't know of any teams that could have made a run, after getting it taken to them in the beginning. Throughout the years i have nothing but respect for Butlers program. I'm glad the coaching staff at MC respects their program also. The Creek kneeling inside the 10 with enough time to score at the end. Tells me that the coaching staff get's it. Take the win and go home. Get better.

We woulda shoulda coulda is for fans. That's not football. I breath and eat Creek Football.

Skimo75! B&G is an Ambassador of the MC program. He's been around the program for a long time. Throughout the years he's been on point with his observations and analysis of the Creek. After watching Butler last week, I agree with a lot of things you saw. Their QB is serviceable, and today he's not going to win any games for you. Never know what happens throughout the season.It's just getting started. Collectively MC definitely has more depth and players than Butler.. I don't know of any teams that could have made a run, after getting it taken to them in the beginning. Throughout the years i have nothing but respect for Butlers program. I'm glad the coaching staff at MC respects their program also. The Creek kneeling inside the 10 with enough time to score at the end. Tells me that the coaching staff get's it. Take the win and go home. Get better.

We woulda shoulda coulda is for fans. That's not football. I breath and eat Creek Football.
I don’t care who he is... doesn’t mean he’s right!.. I’m not the one who just agrees with someone because they’ve been around!... I talk facts of the now.. not history!... I respect everyone on here but I don’t have to agree!

I see if Butler had good drives that ate up the clock.. their yardage came from a lack of focus on Creeks part.. missed tackle or missed assignments on D.. This Butler team was back in the game not because they were a good team.. because Creek played horrible for 2 quarters offensively!

I don’t care who he is... doesn’t mean he’s right!.. I’m not the one who just agrees with someone because they’ve been around!... I talk facts of the now.. not history!... I respect everyone on here but I don’t have to agree!

He wasn't wrong in his observation and i definitely don't agree just because.

Just like I said.. without the 200 yds in penalties it’s a blowout!... Oh so you knew Creek would play down to the competition?...I was on point with my prediction!..I’m sure you saw it as a slugfest!...Back and forth game between to Great teams hun!... Yeah right!... Butler was as bad as I thought!...”THEN MC made mistakes “... were your words.. or am I wrong..

Did penalties stop being part of football. Again, I am confused. Are mistakes not part of football?

You say you know more about football than anyone? You didnt know penalties counted?

You know what. I just figured it out. Those Hudl highlight films you look at never show the mistakes and penalties!!! You thought actual football games looked like that. It makes sense now.

I see if Butler had good drives that ate up the clock.. their yardage came from a lack of focus on Creeks part.. missed tackle or missed assignments on D.. This Butler team was back in the game not because they were a good team.. because Creek played horrible for 2 quarters offensively!

Lack of focus is also part of football. It also doesnt show up on Hudl tapes.

Tell ya what....You should get out and actually watch the games. They are fun AND they sell food and they play music. You would enjoy it....lol

Lack of focus is also part of football. It also doesnt show up on Hudl tapes.

Tell ya what....You should get out and actually watch the games. They are fun AND they sell food and they play music. You would enjoy it....lol
I had a great view of the game.. I’m not really sure if you were there or not. Penalties aren’t a part of the game if you don’t commit any...lack of focus isn’t an issue if guys are dialed in and focused up!.. You act like Creek was going to play sloppy no matter what!... I don’t agree.. they practice against the best around “themselves”... they should have played a cleaner game than what I witnessed. Hudl tapes lmao... if you only knew my friend!

He wasn't wrong in his observation and i definitely don't agree just because.
What observations are you referring to..I’m not saying you are a “yes” man.. but I most definitely am not!.. I had 20/20 vision last time I checked... I’m confident in what I see!

What observations are you referring to..I’m not saying you are a “yes” man.. but I most definitely am not!.. I had 20/20 vision last time I checked... I’m confident in what I see!

MC did some things that a team playing their 1st game would do. As proven throughout the years. They're going to work that out. I believe B&G took a lot of what happens in 1st games into consideration. They were also playing Butler, not South Meck. I also believe Butler was on the verge of jumping out the oven and saying we're done, If MC does not fumble on that drive.

I had a great view of the game.. I’m not really sure if you were there or not. Penalties aren’t a part of the game if you don’t commit any...lack of focus isn’t an issue if guys are dialed in and focused up!.. You act like Creek was going to play sloppy no matter what!... I don’t agree.. they practice against the best around “themselves”... they should have played a cleaner game than what I witnessed. Hudl tapes lmao... if you only knew my friend!

Of course they were gonna make mistakes!! It was the first game and they were starting a boat load of new kids.

Of course they were gonna be penalized. They are ALWAYS one of the most penalized teams in NC. Do you even watch games?

I forgot to mention snowcones!! They sell snow cones at the games!! You should go sometime. Get a cherry one....I think you would like it.

Skimo says hes a creek fan.. not sure how long because I swear earlier he said he wasnt but I digress. These are kids man..no matter how u put it, no matter how much talent we see in the end kids gonna lose focus, kids are gonna make mistakes, man kids r gonna b kids. We look at them with our yrs of wisdom n knowing the game n no matter how much we warn them leading up 2 a big game what 2 look for during game day they're gonna do the exact same thing we told them NOT 2 do. I actually fear butler now more than b4 in the preseason when they were picked 2 b top 2 or 3. Being down 28-2 n to come back n that fashion without they're all world player gives a team an edge. Creek is jus gonna get stronger n stronger by the week meaning the teams that play them better raise their game up if they want 2 have a chance 2 win.

Reactions: Greengold_4ever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT