ADVERTISEMENT

CPC4Life Will Be Happy

mrhonda

Nov 12, 2012
I understand the NCHSAA had incomplete information. They took the preliminary brackets down and are reseeding.

I'm pretty sure now, due to their tough schedule and outstanding production this year, West will be given the number 1 seed in the west, With Mallard Creek getting the number 2 seed and Butler the 3rd seed.

As a result, West should be proclaimed the favorite in the west and possibly at least one of the favorites for the state title. Heck, if I were Wake Forest, I'd tremble at thought of West Forsyth coming out of the west.

CPC, do you feel better now? Again, take your valium and relax.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
Yes! Sounds better but I need to see it on paper! They “West Forsyth” should be the number #1 seed and the favorite in the West! SOS was much better than both Charlotte teams!

It’s all about being FAIR! Getting it Right! I need to run the seedings for all divisions. Honda, I’ll let you sit in along with Brian Simmons and we’ll take NCPreps rankings & the AP Poll in consideration.

Myers Park should be the #3 seed and Butler #4 seed

Last edited:
Yes! Sounds better but I need to see it on paper! They “West Forsyth” should be the number #1 seed and the favorite in the West! SOS was much better than both Charlotte teams!

It’s all about being FAIR! Getting it Right! I need to run the seedings for all divisions. Honda, I’ll let you sit in along with Brian Simmons and we’ll take NCPreps rankings & the AP Poll in consideration.

Page should be the #3 seed and Butler #4 seed

He was joking you idiot! :)

Page should be the #3 seed and Butler #4 seed
I have some seeding info. I'll bet you $1 that West Forsyth jumps Butler.

lol kinda reminds you of page getting the 1 seed in 2011.. at first everyone was skeptical about it, until it was played out

they came roaring back and took out a really good riley ferguson led butler team, then gillespie and summers threw the creek off their game plan, page proved we were the better ball team that year. It's hard to envision west forsyth making that kind of run this year. i do think they make a deepish run though, they aren't short of experience

Last edited:
Heck. I think they’ll be playing and not sure they’ll even get by Hough.

You said that last year when West faced #1seed Lake Norman....then, West Forsyth took their cookies... & then, they finished North Meck.. Coach me On! Honda, stop making yourself look less-smart(sorry, the most polite way I can word it). You’re better than that... Lol.. don’t try to go wits for wits with me... West had 3 turnovers vs 10-0 Glenn and didn’t have Explosive RB G’Monee Wilson(129yds per game) who will be back for Playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT