ADVERTISEMENT

CPC predictions

Kicked Off

Sep 9, 2015
Lets have some fun........predictions on CPC conference champs. If you guys really get bored, we can even do order of finish by teams and the all conference by position predictions......

West F
ND
Reagan
Davie
Mt Tabor
RJR
Parkland

Three Way Tie at the top. Everybody loses a cpc game

As of today, I think WF vs ND decides conference champion, hope to see ND on the winning side of that affair and know we will have to play our best game as WF seems pretty dangerous when healthy. Reagan can score with anyone, but seem to give up a bunch of points too. Seems like they are never out of a game, regardless of the score. I think it's going to be a very competitive CPC football season, you may in fact end up being right about no one going undefeated.

Oh yeah.....think Tabor finishes 3 or 4 worst case scenario. Heard MT vs Reagan game was very exciting last Thursday. Tabor can still make some noise in the standings.

Indeed. It's not like either of them have beat anyone with a pulse, even though Southwest Guilford was better than anyone Parkland beat.

I mean I'm going off how parkland played in the Preseason scrimmage against East and the RJR vs East game. Parkland played better. not sure how both teams have done since the weeks following them but at least a few weeks ago parkland was better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT