ADVERTISEMENT

congratulations to wallace ... east duplin ... north duplin football teams

After last week I knew it was the Dawgs to take. E.D. , It is destiny, and North Duplin, well they are North Duplin. They have a rich tradition in football for long time that date back to Ken Avents' playing days and before. Congrats to all three teams.

Tighten up on defense. What are you talking about, you scored 7 pts. It ended just exactly like I said , score and all. I said it would be just like the last time you played the dawgs. I said the Dawgs would score first and roll from there. Thier defense had the horses ("tied to the whipping post"), . Allman Brothers song.

Reactions: dogs79
What's with ketchup fries thing. That what you eat cause I sure don't it. I know you and Stallion nation are sad now, but you will get over the loss and keep the weight room open for next year. Already reserved a room close to Kenan Stadium in Chapel Hill. Should be two good games. Enjoy your week END.

Reactions: dogs79
Yes most of us southwest fans will be in chapel hill friday partying then watching the games Saturday u guys should head down there friday nite an we will show u a good time

I am at Quality Inn , not courtyard, my bad. A big difference in $$$ and quality I'm sure. Only need it one night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT